Close

Default i have a really good chance, soe

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i am going to the movies on saturday with my friend. he is going with some girl there that likes him. this girl always goes with these 3 cute girls(i dont know them personally). i used soe before once but nothing happened. i am hoping to get lucky with any one those girls that she is going with. i am not devishly handsome, not very \"alpha like\" (not shy though). does anyone have any suggestions like how i should act, how much soe should i wear, etc. any extra help would be great. thanks.
    ~sam~

Enlightened One

Default Re: i have a really good chance, soe

Try youre pot luck usuall application of 3-4 swipes and also you might want to keep an eye out on unexpected moves from a female friend or acquintance you might meet up with if it happens (sorry that happens to me often its usually not what im expecting that ends up happening when i attempt to make any plans.) Like go to the movie with one girl and maybe another group i know will end up sitting behind me or something and then they see me and its like hi hi hi bla bla bla. Like someone else whos friends hung around outside when he was expecting a girl to come over and they wouldnt go away. I call this Timing events either a annoying or distractive type depending on the outcome another anycromn for the board ATE/DTE CTE = critical timing (either negative or positive that points youre plans in a whole new direction but has precise timing) BTE is a benefical timing event like youve just lost youre job and you win lotto the same day or youve just been dumped from one girl and its over when another better looking or better quality girl decides she wants to get with you and you end up happier than before stuff like that.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: i have a really good chance, soe

yo man, try some SoE (a lot of it) and if you have NPA, maybe add a little (like no more than 20 %) to it
    for me, i just put APC and SoE at the same time in different places

Thread Information