Close

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
    Enlightened One

Default OK guys who thinks couplins will work

visit-red-300x50PNG
    <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1028059237Watcher\">

Guys do you think couplins are effective to be used by guys
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"1\">Yes
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"2\">No
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"3\">Not sure want to try
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"4\">Not sure but not going to use
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"5\">Not interested at all
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Banned User

Default Re: OK guys who thinks couplins will work

I voted for yes.

I think copulins can work for guys, I have used PCC myself and I did get some interesting responses.

However the big question mark with PCC is: is this the real stuff? Like Bruce and JVK said the copulin sample made by Astrid Jütte smelled different from the cops in PCC and PI/w.

It is a wild guess but maybe it has something to do with the fact that only cops taken from ovulating women are supposed to work. Are those ovulating cops really in PCC? Are they in the new Copulin Concentrate?

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

I would suggest that we keep in mind that the copulins from the ovulating period may not be the only one\'s that work, they are simply the only one\'s that create a sexual arousal in men. BUT, that\'s not what we want to accomplish with our copulins. When men use copulins, we are trying to make subtle unconscious statements to women, some of them possibly being:

1. We have been close to and accepted by other women...thus we are a desireable guy.

2. Women bond among themselves. We are hoping the copulins play a part in this...and hopefully women will want to get closer to and bond with males because of the copulins, although they will not consciously know why they want to do the bonding with us.

Thus, it would seem to me that any kind of copulins would work to accomplish these responses from women. Women don\'t only bond with other women during the ovulation cycle...they bond all the time...thus any type of copulin should do this for us guys.

Also, if a woman subcousciouly detects copulins on a man, thinking that he has been in close contact with another woman, that\'s the response that should make them feel competitive...not only if the guy has been with another woman during the ovulation cycle.

In fact, I would venture a theory that the copulins that we men want to use would be those from the non-ovulation cycle since we don\'t want to get men aroused with us...but only want to get a woman\'s attention.

So, I can see a real need for there to be two different types of copulins...those for men to use which would come from the non-ovulation time, and those for females to use...those from the ovulation cycle to get the right response from men.

Any thoughts on this theory? I\'m sitting here as a target for anybody who wants to take a shot at it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Keep in mind that a woman doesn´t need to produce (a whole lot of) copulins if she is not ovulating. I am guessing the cops produced in the non-ovulating period are there in lesser numbers and with less quality as the cops in the ovulation period.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

ok heres my take so far...i\'ve been using them a bit lately in my mix and i really havn\'t seen anything too big...i\'ve been a hell of alot more confident since using the phero\'s and reading fast seduction today i got a reaction from my friends sisters but there in the illegal age bracket so they don\'t really count. his 15 y/o sister kept looking at me while we were watching a movie and was getting kinda flirty. but my testing is still pretty limited

Phero Enthusiast

What are the signs of a copulin hit ?

Thread Information