Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default I may have a unique situation

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey,

I have been doing my best to research on this pheromone stuff for the last two days and I think I am starting to understand the theory behind it. I want to purchase some pheromone products. The thing is, I am 19 year-old 6\"6\" ex-basketball player, so I would assume that I need a product that is more nol concentrated then non (for I am under the impression the younger taller men produce higher quantities of non). However, I have heard nol makes women more friendly around you, and that is not at all my problem. Most girls are very friendly around me, it is the sexual attraction that is the issue. Yet, I have been pretty good with the ladies up until about a year or so ago. I heard that at around the age of 19 you begin to produce considerably less non. Could that be the problem or could I just be too much of a NICE GUY and as a result I\'m getting screwed when it comes to getting the girl. I am working with a female age bracket of about 18-22. If any one can help me that would be awesome. Remember, getting a FRIENDLY rapport with the ladies is not the problem, provoking a sexual attraction from them, however.... ya, I definitly need some help.

Later

Default Re: I may have a unique situation

I personally don\'t believe all the theories about none being bad for guys in their teens or twenties. Try at least AE or RM since you already have the friendly factor around you. I don\'t know how you act around women so I can\'t say you\'re a \"nice guy\", if you\'re doing favors, buying gifts and generally throwing yourself at women. Then you have to change that.

upsidedown

Well, it seems to be that there really is no one single perfect answer to give you.

I\'ll give you my ideas, as I know lots of others will as well. But, in the end I think it\'s going to have to be up to you to just do some experimenting with different approaches and products to see what actually works.

If you have a little bit of a budget to work with...and can afford to get a few different things, then I\'d do that and then try different combinations, and certainly different amounts of none until you gauge what seems to work for you.

Yes, under normal circumstances, your age and height would say to avoid -none at all costs. However, I am also tall like you...although I\'m in my early 40\'s in age. But, based on some sort of survey someone worked up on here a while back.....with all of my vital features punched in I would have rated too high a score and would normally be pegged as someone who -none won\'t work for. However, in experimenting I\'ve found that -none works very well on me. You are extemely tall, and it may be that -none may be too much, but then again, if you can experiment a bit, I suspect that you may find that just a bit of -none will actually work.

Also, it\'s said that -none tends to scare off the younger women....however, I\'ve put in some smaller dosages around younger women and I\'ve had several extremely hot babes in the 19-22 age group just go crazy around me even though I\'m easily 20 years older than them. Before wearing pheromones I\'ve never had this happen before, so I do know that the -none has been largely respnsible for eliciting this response. And, mnd you....these young women are not your average cute girl. Two of them in particular have been 9\'s or 10\'s. And, I know it\'s not a fluke because I\'ve been around both of these women several times while wearing -none (2 or 3 drops of AE, and the other time 1 drop of JBX), and I\'ve gotten these results every time I\'ve seen them, so I know that the products are working.

So, I guess what I am saying is that you can and should start out with SoE to just see if there is any difference in reactions from the women. But, if you\'ve got the money, get one or two -none based products. NPA would be a powerful one, but AE would be great as well since you mentioned it. I have had my most obvious signs of arrousal in the women using AE. So, you could stick with SoE as your main product, and then just add a little bit of some product with -none in different amounts at times and just see if you get different results. You will just have to experiment with different dosages of -none and be very observent of the reactions...and make sure to keep a detailed diarly of the results and what you were using...and especially just how much -none you had on for the diffeent reactions. Over time you can see whats seems to get you the best results.

My guess is that you will probably end up finding that SoE, or some other -nol product will be your main weapon, and a little bit of -none mixed in will be just the edge to get you where you want to be.

That\'s just my two cents worth. It\'s easy for all of us to spend your money for you. But, it\'s ultimately going to be up to you to sort through all the suggestions you get on here and make your own decission based on how you want to spend you money, and how much experimenting you feel you can afford to do.

Good luck.

I have had some great results with JBX on younger targets, but the next step is CK#1 for young targets (and older aswell). Has ANYONE tried it?

Default Here\'s a suggestion

At 6\'6\", you are going to make an impression with at least a hint of intimidation. Still, \'none is the way to get sexual stimulation going in a female. That said, I\'d avoid NPA/TE for now and instead try Rogue Male (RM) as my first choice or maybe PI/m.

RM is a very clean smelling product that hides it\'s power well. NPA/TE are much more aggressive smelling.

Default Re: Here\'s a suggestion

In the Cookbook i write a bit about varying the proportions of the mix (JBX), more RM gives slightly more relaxed hits, and SOE caps it off nicely.

Banned User

I agree with what has been said by Jose, upsidedown and Captain Kipling about tall/young guys and none. I am a non-alpha, 6\'5\" tall and 20 year old guy and I have seen very good results when using none (in combination with -nol). [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Personally I like NPA and TE very much, so my suggestion would be SOE and NPA but...., I haven´t tried AE, PI or RM myself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I know none evokes sexual stimulation in females. However, I was under the impression that females in the age bracket of about 18-22 are turned of by none. Is this true?

upsidedown

>>I know none evokes sexual stimulation in females. However, I was under the impression that females in the age bracket of about 18-22 are turned of by none. Is this true?

Logan

Not necessasrily. I have no idea about all females...but I\'ve had tremendous success with women in the 19-23 y.o. range using NPA and AE. I just use smaller than normal amounts...along with some -nol products. But, I can attest tirst hand that -none does work on many young women...as long as you don\'t overdo it.

Enlightened One

Ok having used pheromones since age 17 im now 22 so thats five years experience and being tall myself i would suggest now the current thing is PPC Couplins which are produced by females to attract males but it also encourages other women to get close to them (the chicks chatting close friend buddy buddy in groups protection thing) so if you want other guys to lay off women when in youre presense couplins do this they nullify the idiot response of short ass dumbass males who are lazy and just never shutup and think. Thinking hurts their brain. Anyway by combining couplins in small amounts increases the effectivenss of say the DD mix which i made its SOE/NPA having done the research youll know what it is. Anyway one thing is that some women will run away particulary some of the better looking women you may not have that problem being 6 6 but i notice it slightly and shorter men have it happen all the time im 6 2 myself. So it encourages them to hang around \"because you are giving off a slight \"female\" bonding thing. But you have the advantage of being a male and confusing them but it doesnt matter distract their conscious mind and you should increase success. But being 6 6 go with SOE .

Banned User

So Watcher are you so sure of all of this stuff you are telling us after only a couple of days of use? Aren´t you drawing some conclusions too quick? Are you also going to recommend people A-1 even if you haven´t tried it yourself?

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

No not a1 havent used it yet but having the experience and the knowledge in the past ive hit the nail on the head every time and am cross referencing my reactions in the last 2 days with previous information based on the forum from others and the reactions mix. Ive been using for 5 years and also have vast NLP-Pheromone cross knowledge so i do know what im talking about but will admit if i get it wrong.

Conclusions i have drawn so far are preliminary but seem to go along with pre established information presented from other male PCC users. And im only posting those things that are definite responses no artsy fartsy pie in the sky [censored] yet.

\"Thinking hurts their brain\"

LOL

Enlightened One

Yep sure does

Phero Enthusiast

Well, NO PAIN NO GAIN

Logun,

I think that *almost* every woman is positively affected by -none, but younger ones are more timid and less sure about how to act around you. A certain familiarity helps to see the true affects. For example, a recent g/f seemed slightly nervous around me, but after the ice was thoroughly broken (SOE helpfull here), it turned out that she was very aroused around me and found it hard to keep her hands off me. She was in fact the one who was persuing me, but i guess that it more a testiment to some of the psychological stuff i was doing, but the -none efect was still prominant.

Phero Enthusiast

A study showed women in childbearing age range found the none smell repulsive. However, it was presented to them at 1mg/ml concentration, which is high (like the chemset), and shoved directly under their noses. Interestingly, women at peak fertility in their cycle found none more nuetral than disgusting.

Most of us using none hide it under cologne and are using much lower concentrations...I haven\'t seen any studies talking about unconscious effects of none but I think it\'s possible based on experience.

NPA/TE clearly contain none, plus other ingredients. Whatever is in these products WORKS...I am convinced many times over. Older women and very young. I cover NPA with cologne and almost always get positive, even amazing reactions - esp. from twenty-something girls.

Don\'t worry too much about your natural phero signature clashing with these products. If you shower daily and wear clothes your natural phero signature is insignificant - esp. since these products deliver hundreds of times the natural output of pheros with each spray. Just shower, giving yourself a clean slate to work on, then apply any pheros you think you want to try. You craft your own phero signature with these products. Those that don\'t use these products just wash away their own pheros daily and basically present a neutral/null phero image - hell, even deodorants are designed to eliminate any natural phero production. Those who use phero products are masters of their own phero signature.

Thread Information