Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default \"doc love\'s \" the system.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So anybody got hold of a copy of this ? is it along the lines of the fastseduction 101 / double your dating / ross jeffries stuff?

I\'d love to sneak a peak at a copy if anybody has it as a file ;-) cant see it being worth $100 and Im reluctant to blow the $21 and go through the hassel of returning it internationaly.

Default Re: \"doc love\'s \" the system.

I don\'t have it personally, but people do swear by it that it changed their lives. I love reading his articles on www.askmen.com there are some stories that are so parallel to mine(that was before I knew the female psyche). I say spend $100 if you want to know more about women how they act and think, or any other product out there that will help you. A man with knowledge goes a long way in life.

Phero Pro

I can\'t see it being worth $100 too. I\'d invest it in 2 bottles of AE [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. Have I told you that I love this stuff ? .. hmm .. I think I haven\'t today .. ok .. I love AE.

Honestly .. do you care what a woman thinks ? If you do, you are doing something wrong. Afaik one of the main points in this book is to be challenging .. hell, so be challenging and don\'t think about her needs/thoughts, tease her always a bit and treat her with respect, be nice but not too nice and say always what you want, that should do the trick.

Andy I\'m talking about how they think and act to get responses out of men,and how to avoid all the pitfalls. Doc Love has some good insight on the subject of a woman\'s psyche, and their are audio tapes which come with the book. If I had the funds I would buy it, but right now I get good tips from his articles.

Phero Pro

I think you can learn that from observing felmale behavior and the reactions you\'d give spontaneous. Of cause this would require yourself to filter the reactions you want to give, analyse them and give the reaction that is good for your case instead. Know what ? That\'s exactly where you will end up after reading the book, so you might skip this as well, because every woman will have her own special way to deal with this exploitable \"male-system\"

What kind of tapes are inclued ? Samples of women trying to manipulate ?

Phero Enthusiast

I have different e-books about stuffs like that but i don\'t have that one. I\'ll post here when i get a copy of that.

Phero Enthusiast

humm, obviously the fact that this ones a hardcopy means somebody is going to have to buy it :-) , no luck on kazza and the like.

I\'m tempted, but I seriously doubt its going to be anything other than the be confident and act like you dont care stuff, most of these courses are overated IMHO, but I admit that I havent put them into as much practise as I could.

Personaly, I think my problem at the moment is im in the I think i understand, but I dont quite have the confidence to preform SS style techniques, I do have the confidence thing down though. My problem is I have to get myself into suituations where I can use this stuff. Luckly, I have rescently got over a what I thought was a minor, but in retrospect was a quite major case of \'one-itus\' , so my player skills should be ready to be honed to perfection soon [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

wow that was self analytical. anyhoo, if anybody gets a copy gimme a shout, I promise to do the same If I snap and buy it ( which these companys would get with the times and do CD\'s though)

Phero Enthusiast

Default as my edit seems to fail..

BTW, its been mentioned before, but what with the new PheroCon forum, do you think that a \'pickupguide\' style dating / pickup / non-phero advice forum would be a good idea, I guess it would be two diffrent pages to visit, but the forums are moving a little quicker than they have been I think.

Default Re: as my edit seems to fail..

The way I look at it is like an investment, how many times have you guys spend more than $100 on a woman and not even get a kiss from her? Some dating books or techniques suck but from reading all of his articles and advice seems like \"The System\" is worth buying. Oh... and without confidence all these books and advice can\'t help you.

Andy-I think one tape is what to say and what not to say to a woman. The second one is for every game and situation they throw at you. You might be very observant to women, but there are guys out there that have no clue. It does have a money back guarantee before 60 days, so really you have nothing to lose.

Phero Pro

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

The way I look at it is like an investment, how many times have you guys spend more than $100 on a woman and not even get a kiss from her?

<hr></blockquote>

Never [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. I think this an important point to filter what doc love
    calls \"gold diggers\". I\'d let every girl ride into the dawn after the second real date not being *closed. This seems hard, but actually it isn\'t. In 8 times out of 10 you\'ll waste your time keeping up efforts on her.

Some dating books or techniques suck but from reading all of his articles and advice seems like \"The System\" is worth buying. Oh... and without confidence all these books and advice can\'t help you.

<hr></blockquote>

Self confidence is really important, I think you can best build it up while joining the game and seeing results.

Andy-I think one tape is what to say and what not to say to a woman. The second one is for every game and situation they throw at you. You might be very observant to women, but there are guys out there that have no clue. It does have a money back guarantee before 60 days, so really you have nothing to lose.

<hr></blockquote>

Ok, I think you are right on this one. It took years for me to start analyzing what woman say and years again to get the slightest clue what they really want to feed me subconcious.
    I think The System might speed up this process alot.

**DONOTDELETE**

i\'m sure it works, but keep in mind that these tactics pertain to a certain type of woman in the USA (most women here)
    i mean, even standards of attractiveness differ in other cultures

also, i think www.pickupguide.com/layguide really works well for especially college students
    i use that, worked great
    but if you want go ahead buy it, it\'ll help

Phero Dude

So, what if each of us ponied up a buck to a central person, had them go through it, and pass the info on?

Just a thought...

Phero Enthusiast

Default the system

this would be very illegal.
    If it was a case of making a digital copy of the book ( 220 pages though :-/ ) and the tapes (120 minutes of audio, convert to MP3 ) I might be intrested.

main reason I\'m reluctant to try it (even for $21) is I wonder how relevant some of this advice is to the UK dateing scene, maybe im weird but I cant rember anybody specificaly \'dateing\' before they got together over here. new thread on that methinks!

Phero Dude

Default Re: the system

It\'s only illegal if you get caught.

Only ONE guy got convicted and tossed from the gov\'t since the Civil War... I could order \"the system\" as a Kennedy, and nobody would even raise an eyebrow! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (I am just such a d**k! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] )

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: the system

AMEN! lol

Phero Enthusiast

Hey i am looking also for a Ross Jeffries ss. cd converted to mp3. Anyone want to upload it to me?

Thread Information