Close

Default Alcohol or oil based product? Which is better?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    There is a person on Ebay who sells lot\'s of Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate and claims that products that have alcohol in them will \"kill\" any pheremones in the product.

Is there any truth to this, or is this just a tactic to sell more of the Oil based product he offers on Ebay?

Before I found out about this site, I bought (5) 34 ml bottles of APC from him for $50.00

Is this product any good?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Alcohol or oil based product? Which is better?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PHP 87:
    There is a person on Ebay who sells lot\'s of Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate and claims that products that have alcohol in them will \"kill\" any pheremones in the product.

Is there any truth to this, or is this just a tactic to sell more of the Oil based product he offers on Ebay?

Before I found out about this site, I bought (5) 34 ml bottles of APC from him for $50.00

Is this product any good?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The smell of APC is nice but I can\'t really describe it to you because I am not an expert on fragrances. I recently mixed some leftover unscented PI (Primal Instinct) with some APC and even though the PI smells somewhat like urine, the APC did a fantastic job of hiding it very well. PI and APC are both oil based products so there is no problem with separating the mixture.

I guess one advantage of the oil based products over the alcohol based ones is that the oil based products seem to last quite a bit longer than the alcohol ones because you can easily control the number of drops you use but with the alcohol based ones you have to depend on the atomizer sprayer for your minimum amounts and this can use up your bottle a bit faster.

I find that I have overdosed with the oil based products and still have about 1/3 of the bottle left. But with an alcohol based product like Attraction, which is a great smelling and very pheromone potent product, I have to treat it like Holy Water otherwise I\'m liable to use it up much faster.

But other than that I don\'t beleive that alcohol based pheromone products destroy pheromones or that the oil based ones are superior.

Five bottles of APC for $50.00? Wow that is a bargain. Care to tell us where you bought them?

Joe

[ July 29, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]

Joe, the person was selling 1 oz. / 34 ml bottles for $11.95 each and giving a discount if bought in quantity. (5 or more for $10.00 each)

The bottles and package were mislabled - they actually read .75 oz / 25 ml when they were actually 1 oz. / 35 ml.

He claims he works for the company that makes the product and that since they were mislabled, he/they were selling them cheap.

He sold thousands of bottles on Ebay.

His Ebay user name is flubberboy.

Do a search and see what auctions he has going but the last time I checked, he was selling 17 ml bottles for retail price. ($29.95) so I think he is all out of the mis-labled, less expensive bottles.

I sometimes see other sellers selling 1 oz. / 34 ml bottles of APC for anywhere from $10.00 and up, but they don\'t have quantity.

Check out Ebay and you may be able to find a deal.

This one guy is selling the 1 oz / 34 ml bottles for $17.95 and he has some quantity (50)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1621600245

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: PHP 87 ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks PHP 87.

It sounds like some of the same irregular products that Love Scent once in awhile offers to its customers at a discount.

Joe

Thread Information