Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default New to pheremones, need some help.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey everyone, I just found out about this pheremones thing in some article in a magazine and I am getting very interested. I love the fact that this can make women a little more attracted to you, etc....Anyways, my question would be what product is the best for me? I am 18 and about to be a freshman in college and want to try these pheremones out. Which would be the best for the money and also I would like to just put it directly in my cologne bottle. I don\'t want it to have a special scent, I want to use my own cologne. Is this possible/a good idea? Any help with any of us would be great. It sounds too good to be true. I dont want to spend like $50 on something that won\'t do me any good. Thanks...

SB

Default Re: New to pheremones, need some help.

try Androstenone Fragrance Additive (AFA) from Stone Labs. It has both A-nol and A-none, and the A-none smell is not as strong as TE, NPA or PI/m. It mixes ok with cologne. I like Stone Labs A-none products.

Here is the link
    http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/index.html

I just noticed a gap in phero products, there arn\'t any additives for younger users (i.e with nol only).

I would recomend SOE, but it has a scent, but it is a very light and pleasant smell. You might even get away with wearing both at the same time, on different parts of your body.

I\'m guessing you have a limited budget, so how about some gel packs, and then some NPA. You\'ll be able to make DD#1 (see the CookBook). The other option is to get the RM special, and then some NPA, so you can make CK#1 [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] but that would be more expensive.

Or simply get SOE or AE.

upsidedown

I have two suggestions.

First, if you want to go with straight -nol, I\"d go for some SPMO. It has a strong scent. But, I\'ve noticed that it\'s scent seems to disappear when I mix it in with my hair gel. So, you could mix in some SPMO in your hair gel without detection, and then wear your normal cologne. The -nol should help the chattiness area with women. It\'s also a very inexpensive product....less than $10 per bottle.

Siomeone else suggested some AE. I can attest to the great powers of AE. I am an older guy, and I really can\'t say just how well it would work for a guy your age. But, for me, it has really worked on women in your age group. In fact, of every product and mix I\'ve tried, it is the only one I\'ve used where I\'ve seen evidence of obvious arrousal in a woman that was near me. It has worked for me enough times for me to feel that the first time wasn\'t a fluke. The nice thing about it is that it\'s got the 3 main pheromones, and it\'s -none content isn\'t that concentrated......so you don\'t have as much of an OD risk as with other products.

Enlightened One

Phero Dude

Anyone young will probably not do well with anything with androstenone unless they are also quite short and/or usually very timid.

I\'d try SOE or chem set androstenol + chem set androstadienone.

I have to dissagree, i have had great success with -none products, worth buying for the affects on self alone. And im quite alpha anyway, tall, good build, very athletic etc.

Thread Information