Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default how pheros work in France

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, here are some news about how pheros work here in France. Remember, I\'m a woman and I\'m a lesbian !
    I just put one or 2 drops of PIw before going out for dinner or to a club. As I had said before, people are much more chatty with me and I enjoy it a lot.
    A few days ago, I had invited two friends, and there was this girl I\'m getting crazy of. Well, she kept touching me and joking, and I really loved it !
    Today, at the supermarket, there was another woman who just stayed behind me, very close indeed. Well I don\'t care about her, anyway...
    It seems that PIw (or nol at least) makes people feel good with me. As to this friend with whom I\'d love to go a lot further on, would another product be more \"sexual\" ? I mean that I can manage for conversation, smiles, or things like that, but getting to the sexual stage is a bit difficult for me.
    Or is there a mix that could help (a mix for women/women of course) ?
    Has any woman tried some mixes ?
    Any advice will be welcome !

Default Re: how pheros work in France

You could try adding some none. Have you tried TE/w? It\'s inexpensive and might be fun for you to play with.

I have a bi female friend for whom I mixed a batch of 1:1 TE/w : SPMO and she\'s reported back good results with it.

Phero Enthusiast

thanks for the advice, bassman.
    would one drop of PI help, being added to PIw ?

Any other suggestion ?

Phero Pro

Primal Instinct/m is VERY concentrated. You never need to apply more than 2 drops. I think one drop will be sufficient.

I would probably try a couple of _dabs_ rather than a full drop and work up from there.

Good luck!

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Wow there´s another woman on this board, nice to have you. Where´s all the others gone [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    CJ

I`ve not been to france since eerm `96 ...? How well DO they work in France [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Well hello CJ, I was wondering if there was any woman on his board... I\'d love to discuss with girls who like girls in fact, in case they use pheros, and how they use them.
    I dont even know how many people use them here in France ! I\'ve just heard about pheros via a veterinarian (it was about cats)...

My latest experience is when I used PI/w + a quarter of a drop of Pi/m. No man was attracted, but 2 women were (they kept looking & smiling at me). That was strange.

Any other idea ?

Sadhu

Hello frenchie

Judging from your post(s) PI/w seems to be working real well for you already! I wouldn´t go for -none heavy products. If you do want to try out something new you could I suppose Try out my new combo AE and PCC (PCC contains copulins a pheromone produced by women)
    Bruces current offer happens to be AE and a new copulin product -much more concentrated and without fragrance. BE VERY careful with that stuff though if you do decide to try it out. You could draw some VERY unwanted attentio/reactions from men!

I think PI/w is doing the job already though I´d just keep using it especially if it´s one particular person you´re trying to attract and also if you´ve already exposed them to `your´ pheros, you might confuse them -but maybe not.

Another thing: You´re not the first lesbian on this forum. If you haven´t already, do a search through the archives, type in `lesbian´ and gay and you´ll find some useful infos I´m sure. I think I´ve given some good advice in that area already.

good luck CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Or, we could just give CJ a good, hard squeezin\' \'till whatever female-magnet she produces comes out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Frenchie,

Maybe just add a drop of Bruce\'s new \"tester\" stuff to your present mix? Assuming it\'s as concentrated as he said, and I believe him, it should be all you need. You\'re defeinitely going to want to check the \"What\'s the deal with copulins?\" thread though, as there may be some negative effects with some females.

I actually don\'t understand how / why females would be attracted to a male phero though, if they\'re interested in females to begin with. If it works though, KEEP IT.

Sadhu

I don´t mind cuddles at all but I don´t know if the `magnet´ will appear that way ( if I do have one at all) . Course it´s not just women and certainly not all women either. It´s just that getting chatted up by men is not that unusual for a woman at all. That´s why ( I guess) I notice `hits´ by women more.

Your idea is a good one - maybe getting PCC would be a better idea though for frenchie coz she´s new to pheros.
    -PI/w and PCC!

One thing about `male´ pheros. There not just male pheros because women produce them also just in smaller amounts.
    -None can be used to help someone become more noticable to others like in a place where there´s lots of people -clubs etc.
    But -nol = friendliness, fertility etc.

I don´t think it´s unusual for a gay woman to be attracted to someone with -none. It may or may not be helpful, it depends on the type of person you´re trying to attract I reckon. Plus copulins seem to work for men trying to attract (straight) women too.
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Maybe your fave -- AE+PCC? I was thinking that as long as she\'s buying, get the AE and ad a drop of the new \"Stone Special\" that about 6 of us guys are going to be ordering this week, or thereabouts...

Maybe AEm for the slight -none difference that (I think) Frankie mentioned... Bassman said that what he mixed up for his friend had -none in it, but she was bi; I\'m assuming Frenchie is totally lesbian.

Here\'s my theory:
    Buy about $500 (U.S.) worth of stuff and just go nuts with it!

Y\'know, CJ, I can honestly say that you\'re the first \"Dude\" I think I\'d like to hug! I wish there were dudes like you around here! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh yeah -- since the subject of bisexual ame up, I thought I\'d relay this bit; I found it humorous:
    One of the people in my world told me she thinks her brother is \"totally bi.\" Totally bi... Just let that sink in for a few seconds... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

PS the AE I´m using is the (new) one for `men´ not the TOTALLY new version for women.

Phero Enthusiast

Well, thank you everybody for your answers ! I\'ll have a look at the archives too. I do hope to give you some good news very soon.

Frenchie

Sadhu

Any good news then yet?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] CJ

Phero Enthusiast

Default no news !

hi CJ, no news. Everybody\'s on holiday, and I realized I\'m in love !!! (with that very very nice girl). It makes things different, doesn\'t it ? Not sure she feels the same, so I\'m getting more careful.

What about you ?

Have a good day,
    Frenchie

Thread Information