Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default HOLY [censored] I JUST GOT AN IDEA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    thanks to the colgate guy... which i wouldnt try and wouldnt the mones get washed out n e way..? BUT CHECK THIS OUT... tell me what yall think.. i put gel and hair spray in my hair (tough to style hair) WHAT IF i put like a drop of NPA on a small serving of gell mixed it and put it through my head?? wouldnt that b the best way to get the mones to stay longer and better effect on people?

hit me back, i put the hairspray after and then do my hair with a blow dryer... ne way im gettin into details just ell me what yall think on that idea

Default Re: HOLY [censored] I JUST GOT AN IDEA

ummm....ppl have been using phero\'s in hair gel for awhile....pretty sure i\'ve seen lots of forum members remark about it.

yep....go to search set the thing to \"all posts\" and search for hair gel....quite a few posts about it

Phero Pro

Pretty old news, dude!!!!

Phero Pro

I\'ve been experimenting with various doses of APC into my hair gel for quite a while. I have been getting pretty good hits in the range of 6-10 drops mixed in with the gel (actually it\'s spiker gel/glue). The hits also seem to keep longer than if I had applied directly to skin.

Phero Dude

Okay, but wouldn\'t the hairspray \"seal\" the pheros in, making them unavailable to the world?

That\'s why I don\'t use spray when I use whichever.

Phero Pro

Maybe Stone Lab can come up with a phero hair-only-spray. Saves us the trouble of mixing it ourselves.

Phero Dude

Hellllllooooooooo!!!

Anybody over at Stone and LaCroi checking in?

We\'re inventing new market ideas for y\'all!

But *PLEASE*, no toothpaste! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

SwingerMD,

I would think that 6 to 10 drops of NPA would be a massive OD, but I trust you when you say it\'s working for you. I just never would have thought that you could get away with that much.

Anybody have any ideas why you can put so much in the hair as opposed to the skin? Maybe a lot of the pheros evaporate from the hair quickly after first being applied? I wonder if a person might get better use of the pheros by spraying it on later rather than mixing in with the gel? Regardless, I must admit that mixing with the hair gel really does do a great job of masking the smell of the pheros. It\'s amazing how well this works.

It would seem though that putting that much NPA in the hair could get to be a bit expensive for regular use. I\'ve been sticking with the SPMO...something much less expensive...for the hair gel. By my calculations, each drop of NPA is about 13 cents where a drop of SPMO is about 03 cents per drop.

Phero Pro

Upsidedown,

If you read my post closely it\'s APC that I\'m using 6-10 drops of. (Phew) For a second there I thought I had my acronyms mixed up.

upsidedown

SwingerMD,

You\'re right. I did totally misread it. Sorry about that. Imagine how red my face is.

I think I\'ve been reading too many posts on here as well, and somehow just read NPA in place of APC.

Anyway, this does make a lot more sense now that I got straightened out. This is a good idea you had. I\'ve got more APC than I\'ll use in a long time, and so I think I\'ll give your idea a try. APC could be very cost effective used this way.

Enlightened One

I just add straight to the hair anyway it still works wonders, although i seem to be using less since ive bulked up still good however. I try going without sometimes just to make life more difficult or OD to repel some really aggressive bus driver or something like that who is generally a real cunt anyway.

**DONOTDELETE**

More ok in hair than skin because skin is warm and warmth diffuses fragrance, hair has no heat.

Even redheads?
    Bruce

Phero Pro

FTR,

Actually I believe that it was said that hair is a better at getting pheros into the air than skin. That is the reason why our aprocrine glands (our natural phero glands) are located in the armpits and the pubic region. Oh and in my last post on this thread I was talking about putting pheros in my hair gel. Now the other interesting tidbit that I remember from physiology class was that we loose about 70% of our heat through our head.

So I\'m not exactually sure why pheros seem to last longer in hairspray/hairgel. Seems kinda counterintuitive. Perhaps there is less bacteria in head hair. Anyone else like to chime in? J.V. Kohl?

Phero Dude

Some study I read (sorry for lack of citation) said that shaved underarms produced far less pheros. Not sure why this would be, but we already knew that hair definitely has something to do with phero secretion.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve been using the SOE gel packs almost like they are straight-up hair gel.

I wonder what Kohl thinks about that idea?

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce, sir,maybe it\'s not the hair per se, just that we\'re hot headed.

Thread Information