Ladies and gentleman; i am new to the boards and have been doing some extensive research concerning the subject of attracting women, and i have found a common thread, and that is that women only have sex with the dominant male, actually what is called the \"alpha\" male...now, i have read here in the forum that wearing something like primal instinct with heavy none gives you the alpha male aura...i have been wearing rogue male and primal instinct with great results, but i am very interested in what characterisitcs or qualities makes the alpha male. i want to be totally consistent in my behavior to match my phero scent of alpha male \"none\"....so can anyone out there with intellligence tell me what qualities or characterisitcs make up an alpha male, and how an alpha male acts? It seems that all material i read on attracting women say that women will only mate with the alpha male ususally, or the dominant male that either has power, wealth or dominant male scent. i know that if you do a search on the company called \"mephisto\" they have a fantastic piece on the whole science of the dominant male scent, but of course, i get all my products from lovescent as you just cant beat product quality...They work!!! especially rogue male and primal instinct and the edge. so, please, someone out there tell what an alpha male is or direct me to a website where it explains what an alpha male is, so i can act like my dominant phero scent...thanks!!