Close

Thread: chatroom

Default chatroom

visit-red-300x50PNG
    we need a chatroom....that way us ppl with nothing to do can talk about phero\'s all day long [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

who\'s with me!? errr ummm....can anyone direct me to a good redhead enthusiast chatroom? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

all your base are belong to us -god-

Journeyman

Default Re: chatroom

I thought about creating a phero chatroom on yahoo and informing folks here but I work online alot and would barely have time to maintain the room. Maybe someone like yourself or Watcher or Jambat would like to do the honors.

bruce should make one!

Phero Enthusiast

Yup, A Chatroom would be nice, in fact I am so excited about it. I just hope that we will have one in the future

Phero Pro

Chummym, I think you might have a problem. You like Redheads a bit TOO much... It\'s like some kind of obsession... Don\'t forget there are lots of other women out there too, waiting for you to do them a pleasure.

i think the number of ppl on this forum that love redheads is much higher than the ppl who consider them just like any other girl....less than 1% of girls are redheads , people have a tendency to like something that is in very short supply redheads being that thing for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

anyway i also have 3 other fetishes....girls in catholic school girl uniforms, asians and rape ( not me raping someone having a hottie rape me) mmmmmmmmmmm that\'d be cool [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

ok so maybe getting raped by a girl is a fantasy not a fetish but....it\'d be mad cool [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

lol thats enough out of me

all your base are belong to us -god-

Phero Pro

Ack, please no Yahoo stuff.

If you want a chatroom I\'d be pleased to open a real chat with a java interface that Bruce could add to the HP. I have enough shell resources left to add a bot to it. The only question is in which network we will settle down, I\'d prefer a global net with nodes all over the continents. Strange .. I had this Idea about 4 days ago. Just leave me a mail bruce.

I\'m all for a chatroom I don\'t go to work till later in the afternoon. We can discuss sex, women, and of course the latest hits. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Chummym:

So Redheads are in short supply...oh dear...in that case it make my targets in much shorter supply.

Anyone for highly intelligent, professional middle eastern women over 30????? The dark skin, dark eyes, caucasian feature and the mane of silky black hair make for a devastatingly stunning combination in my mind.
    Wins hands down over everyone else for me.

Not too many of those in my neck of the woods...and if there are, they\'re hiding from me [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

We had a chat room way back in the early days of the forum. If anyone knows of a good/reasonable application, I will install it and we can give it a try.

Bruce

a Mirc chat room might be an ok solution

ok i just made a Mirc chat room called pheromones....ummm you can get the browser thing from www.mirc.com and then you can connect to the room through that if youse wanna chat

Phero Pro

I registered #LoveScent some time ago (euIRC because it\'s the best regarding security and service issues) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .. I am just waiting for a reply of Bruce to add the javaclient to the mainsite.

Thread Information