Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default APC vs. The Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi you all ...

Can you please tell me which one of those two products is better, and why do you think so ?

Thanks ....!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Default Re: APC vs. The Edge

Wassup Mark IV
    I use both APC and the EDGE. I find that though APC has an interesting smell to it, to get any notices you have to use alot of it (I usually rub some on my neck, arms and hair). As far as the EDGE goes, it has an unusal smell so I back it up with cologne (or APC if I have it around). Usually a spray on my chest/neck area and on the shirt works for me.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: APC vs. The Edge

The very first product I used was APC, some truly amazing results especially when I had a minor spill all over my hands, which I whipped on my pants. Girls noticed me from across the room and one waitress wouldn’t leave me alone, my friend kept describing her stares like a tiger ready to rip apart her prey. Was lots of fun. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You can never over dose on APC and I think it’s a good thing cause you definitely need something to cover up the more smelly products. Also each product works best in different situations, some work more in open areas/bars and others work better when you’re on a date. (APC works wonders during a date but than again so does TE).

If you have the money I’d suggest going for both. You can spray The Edge on once and still smell it the next day, so to cover it up with some APC every 2-3 hours and the girls should be all over you. From my observations APC makes them extremely friendly and giggly, TE makes them wild and crazy. And when you have both then even more women notice you than having one on its own.

Hope that helps,
    Dylan

Thread Information