Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Help with Girlfriend for 2 years.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have been dating this girl since april 2000 and when we started dating i was 19 and she was 16. Well for the first 3 months everything was great physically. but now 2 years and 3 months later, here i am 22 and she\'s 18 and for the past 2 years (july 2000 - july 2002) she has had no sexual desire at all!
    This sounds extreme but it\'s true... it\'s not that she dosen\'t want to give it, she dosen\'t want to take it either. so here\'s my question. Do you think pheromones will boost her sex drive to something noticeable?

This problem is creating great frustration on my end of the relationship, but i love her with all my heart so i would never leave her for not being horny.

Can anyone tell me if pheromones might help me

i\'ve seen people list their body size as if it\'s important so here goes. i\'m 6\'3\" and about 190 pounds and she\'s 5\'7\" and like 130

Default Re: Help with Girlfriend for 2 years.

it may help....one of there guys around here swears by putting PCC all over his wifes body before sex....have you tried foreplay or setting the mood with a romantic night? if none of that works have her take that free always intimate stuff....i think it says for men or women... but anyway....she hasn\'t put out for 2 years? damn thats gotta suck

**DONOTDELETE**

yeah it sucks.. we are not actually having sex yet, and don\'t plan on it till er get married. We live together alone and shower together, but if i had to average it out on how often i \"get some\" it\'s about once every 7-10 days and even then its casue i\'m beggin\' her. sounds pathetic.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

and yes for our 1 year i had a private pilot fly us to a far away city for an aquarium visit (montery bay aquarium) and gave her a platnium and dimond ring and NOTHING even after all that and on out 1 year!!!! I need to find a way to get some out of her and therapy is too expensive...

can anyone help?

lmao...
    ouch....ummmm...i\'d say your best bet is either heavy -none or couplins so something like PI/m, PI/w, RM, maybe PCC to me those seam like the best bet...pick one you like and give it a try.

don\'t worry about it dude...maybe she had a bad experience or something and is tured off of sex ~shrug~ just cuddle and stroke her til she says \"do me now!\" lol errr maybe she wont but it\'d be cool....ya know?

all your base are belong to us -god-

GET OUTTA THERE IT\'S GONNA BLOW!!!

Dude sounds like you and her need to see a counselor, its possible she has problems(either mentally or physically). When your at the point of begging for sex I don\'t think Pheromones is going to help you, then again you can try it. Have you talk to her about it, what\'s her response?

Read the stuff on www.askmen.com from Doc Love about being a challenge, and use PPA for woman from Stone Labs.

PPA/w has both none and copulins, but smells kinda fruity sweet. However the sweet smell wears off in about 20 mins or so.

there are no sure things, but this seems to work with the wife.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Don\'t take mee too literally, but maybe you could time it to where you start wearing a -none product the same time you tell her you\'re tired of doing her favors and buying her gifts all the time when you\'re not getting what you want, and from now on she has to earn her keep and serve you. Might be interesting....

**DONOTDELETE**

ok, i\'m VERY new to all this pheromone stuff.... what is -none and where can i buy \"PPA/w\" i would love to try it... anyting that helps her get aroused. We have talked about it alot before, and she feels bad for not wanting it but she can\'t force it and she\'s willing to try diffrent things..

thanks for the replies.

Phero Enthusiast

-Nol based Pheros would be good

Phero Dude

Sex isn\'t likely to get better after marriage.

My advice: shop for another girl.

Sorry...

Phero Pro

It\'s hard, it\'s sad, it\'s true.

There is something wrong after such a long time. Maybe I lost the real sense for this \"love stuff\" but I\'d think I am wasting my time on this. Sex isn\'t the only thing that matters in a relationship but I think it\'s still a main factor.

Concur. If she\'s not hot for you before you get married, she\'s probably not going to be after, either.

Phero Dude

You said you talked about it... I\'m hoping you explored EVERYTHING; psychological, physical illness, etc.

You\'ve been together for two years, so there\'s SOME feeling involved, so go to a sex therapist... Hell, watch the \"Sunday Night Sex Show\" on T.V. Buy toys.

This MAY be too much of a problem to overcome, but I\'d exhaust every option. It\'s not just frustrating for you; it\'s gotta be weighing heavily on her mind, too, and it\'s likely that the stress from it isn\'t making things any better for her...

Good luck.

\"...where can i buy \"PPA/w\" i would love to try it...\"

right here

http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/index.html

or here
    http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/order.html

**DONOTDELETE**

Think back - was there any precipitating event? Something that happened around the time she seemed to lose interest? Did she have orgasms when you two were having sex? (if not, that\'s a real good reason a woman loses interest ...what\'s the point? if you never get to come)...could she be depressed, like, was there a death in the family or did her parents get divorced or was there some other trauma?

Enlightened One

NLP may be quite useful to implement in this situation read up on it and you may be able to help her figure out what is going on. Indirectly of course - as fulltiltredheadd has said women love to have excitement and orgasm it drives their emotions therefore their decisions - so you may want to try and beef up youre sex life try horny goatweed and tribulus and you may have some luck and pheromones as well could help. If you cant find the cause i would consider taking some time apart but get everyones advice to help decide for youreself and see if you still have the same feelings if not end it or you could end up back together.

Otherwise ask a few more questions around here and get soem feedback and views.

www.ecorp.com.au

If you can find the percipitating event you are on the way to figuring it out. Good luck

**DONOTDELETE**

She\'s awfully young - you, too. Did you have much sexual experience before you started being with her? My point being ... are you thoroughly familiar with the female anatomy, do you understand the function of the clitoris, and can you find it ... if you can find it, do you know what to do with it - can you give good oral? do you know how she likes to be touched there? ... if not, has she ever shown you?I hate to say this but no sex is a good reason to leave a relationship. You can still love her, but from a distance, while you\'re looking for someone who has a more healthy sex drive.And there\'s also the very nasty possibility that she\'s hanging on to you while having no feelings for you other than affection because she feels indebted to you since you\'ve spent so much time and money on her and she can\'t figure out how to back out gracefully...Please don\'t marry a woman who doesn\'t want you as a sexual being. Marriage is hard enough without going into it like that.

Enlightened One

Or you could work on improving youre sexual performance as fullred says she may not be getting quality sex and its a very good reason to end a relationship both for men and women to varying degrees. Improve youre fitness number 1 get some supplements if that is a problem improve youre communication skills - women if you open up and are willing to discuss honestly and with emotions (talk in emotional feelings she will open it works for me no end). She may if you make improvements just not to react to her montly changes as most men do ie shes on her period you feel the need to be more romantic take the initative all the time spice it back up. She may redevlop those feelings. But if you can end it and it looks like that that is the case then make it quick and on friendly terms. She may want to back out but dont react by taking it personall take the drive and if you are single take 2 months and improve youreself. IE use NLP do some learning to increase youre overall skills those that are educated in real life practical subjects are in an advantageous position. Use mind mapping to map youre own internal state this is very helpful (as it has been to me) to discover youre own faults and strengths. Cross assoicate all of youre life experiences. This helps. Also learn how to do sex good as well.

www.ecorp.com.au

Thread Information