Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default SOE \"you smell good\" hit at work

visit-red-300x50PNG
    today I wore SOE at work. 1/2 hour after I put it on, everyone was in this small kitchen. A girl I normally work close by enters the room and goes \"Hey, what\'s this nice masculine perfume?\" She closes in and sniffs. \"Hmm, there are some perfumes that really drive me crazy, what was that?\"
    I mumble \"That\'s Azzaro\" (an old cologne that I used to wear as a teenager which is somewhat similar to SOE --- actually the first thing that could come to my mind).
    Later a male friend laughed a lot to jokes I did and said \"what\'s so different about you today, uh?\"

Later again, the same girl who sniffed me kept calling me with her boyfriend\'s name, tried to justify \"the fact is that by working here I spend more time with you than with him so I keep exchanging names between you and him\".
    I think today\'s been an exemplary day of what SOE does on me -- after 3 hours in the warm, damp weather, though, it\'s gone. Gotta refresh for the evening out :-)

Phero Pro

Default Re: SOE \"you smell good\" hit at work

The way she speaks, it\'s almost like some damn commercial: \"what\'s that nice MASCULINE smell?\". It drives her crazy. She actually said that, at work, while she\'s having a boyfriend of her own. LOL.

Enlightened One

Ive had that happen myself, in some really interesting situations. Notice how she starts to forget the boyfriend now 2 things are going to start happening to him. If she is with him and loves him - hes going to get laid like all [censored] and be happier for it. I ACTUALLY WEAR PHEROMONES JUST TO STIR WOMEN UP AND GET THE FEELGOOD FEELING THAT IM MAKING THEM HORNY SO IF THEY HAVE ANOTHER HALF THEN THIS GUY IS GOING TO HAVE SOME REAL INTENSE SEXUAL FUN LATER. Or he is going to get aggro from her as she tries to move towards something better ie you if thats the way she is going to lead.
    As always study the situation and determine how to deal with it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Frankly, I\'ve been hurt so many times that I don\'t care about other guys\' sexual pleasure.

Having said that, I have no interest in this (actually attractive) woman, she\'s just the one who, in a small room full of people, reacted in that way -- it seemed almost innatural and I had to restrain from grinning from ear to ear. Luckily the only co-worker who knows I\'m using pheros weren\'t in the place or he\'d have burst with laughter -- he was the one suggesting that I\'d wear it at work to see what would happen ( 6 men including me and 10 women)

Now, there\'s another girl in the group, and she\'s been having the same boyfriend since she was 18. She\'s 28 now, and damn cute/interesting in a \"ballet dancer\" sort of way. I just hope pheros work her way too :-))

Enlightened One

Differences of purposes here, yeah if you have been hurt then to go after a particular target and to mix up an effective combo for that target is good. I was just taking another front in that just general women that we meet in day to day life but have no interest in or who arent going to get into us (the shoping centre or workplace brief interaction.) ive had feedback where a female \"friend\" being single (not interested from my point of view) but having another male \"freind\" and how they have hooked up after she has reacted to me ive shown no interest her being horny went to this other friend and let loose as she had to get rid of the urge - he was willing or just in plain need of sex took it as he got it and i spread a little good luck all round.

Phero Enthusiast

Well it\'s true, you can get hits from the smell of the cologne alone even without pheros. It is because women are Olfactory stimulted while men are Visually stimulated. This was featured once in National Geographic Channel.

Phero Pro

Yes, indeed. I have a whole damn book about the differences in males and females. I\'m afraid it\'s in Dutch, though. It\'s a good read!!

Enlightened One

The androgens are the actual \"sexual stimulating pheromones however\" much more effective than any cologne.

According to DrSmellThis, perfumers have access to some 30 phero-like compounds anyway. So it would be safe to assume that some perfumes/colognes already contain unknown amounts of unknown (to us) pheros?

Enlightened One

Im wondering on that one actually, yeah quite interesting.

Phero Pro

Let\'s hope not!!!!!!!

Thread Information