Hi
Can someone answer me some questions from a newbie as I recently brought some \'mones, some of these may sound stupid but I can\'t seem to find the answers anywhere....

1. When using these \'mones is it more or less effective if I also spray deordrant? As I\'m not sure whether the deordrant cancels/clash with the \'mones smells & therefore making it more/less effective.....

2. Recently brought the RM/musk oil special, can someone tell me how do I apply the musk oil? As I have read some of these post about mixing them to make them more effective, how do I mix them? do I 1st pour a bit of each in a small spray jar then shake it so it mix then use it OR do I put a bit of 1 \'mones on me then apply the other one near the same spot??

3. I have also seen a small 15ml of \'mones called Contact-19 for sale, has anyone any ideas how effective this is ??

Thanks...

Hercs

PS...May I congratulate to Bruce on how fast the effective the service is when ordering goods from here?? Since I am based in the UK I ordered the soe/RM special & it only took 1 week to get to me..... keep up the good work, Bruce !!!!!