Close

Enlightened One

Default Confidence levels on self through couplins (PCC)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok those guys that are using couplins do they raise or lower youre confidence and aggression levels.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Confidence levels on self through couplins (PCC)

I think they\'ve raised my confidence just a bit...

I got my order yesterday (SOE gel, Stimugel - though I don\'t know know why [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] , and PCC). I put just a dab of the PCC on each side of my goatee, and I feel like I have an alcohol buzz. It\'s the only explanation I have for this feeling. I\'m borderline giddy, and definitely in a silly mood right now! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

What\'s the come-down like? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

It\'s like the third hour in a bar without some twit telling you their whole life story.

If anyone can explain this \"buzz,\" I\'d lover to hear about it.

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m not sure. I put on some PI/w yesterday. I had it on for a couple of hours without much effect. Then I was driving home from work and a sexual thought crossed my head. And it did not leave. I was ravenously horny to the point where I was speeding to get home as quick as possible. I could not stop thinking about sex. I had a mad boner and wasn\'t sure what the hell was really going on. For a while I thought maybe it was something I ate. I don\'t know. I smelled the copulins before and didn\'t notice a huge response, then all of a sudden as soon as I thought of something sexual, I got this strange feeling in my stomach and was rarin\' to go. To bad I don\'t think my \'mones have ever registered this sort of response in a woman :-)

JDM

Phero Dude

JDM,

WHAT DID YOU EAT? I WANT SOME! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

BTW, I never had anything NEAR that from PIw... How much did you use?

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m still trying to track down what made me so damn horny. I did take 3 pills of Tribulus (750 mg total), but that\'s my normal dosage. And I took a supplement of selenium (50 mg) for the first time, because it helps balance thyroid hormone levels (I have Graves\' Disease). Other than that, all I had on was Pi/W and TE.

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**

What brand of Tribulus do you take? Was it Tribex-500? Supposedly Tribex-500 by biotest is the best Tribulus out there. Also, how long have you been taking the Tribulus for?

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m using Tribulus Terrestris from Vitamin World. It\'s the only one I could find locally. I\'ve been using Tribulus for about two months now. I have seen an increase in muscles and definition as I start to really work out heavily.

JDM

Phero Enthusiast

If you don\'t mind me asking, what is a \"Tribulus\" ?

Phero Pro

Default Re: Confidence levels on self through couplins (PC

Tribulus terrestris is a plant that grows in many tropical and moderate areas of the world. Many different cultures have used it for a number of conditions. For example, the Greeks used Tribulus terrestris as a diuretic and a mood-enhancer.
    Indians used it as a diuretic, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory. The Chinese used it for a variety of liver, kidney, and cardiovascular diseases. The people of Bulgaria used Tribulus terrestris as a sex enhancer and to treat infertility. Recently, eastern European athletes and strength champions have used it as well.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

- also known as gokshura.

Enlightened One

Its used as a aphrodisiac and also as a natural testostrone booster (available in capsule and tablet form) good taken in conjuction with super horny goat weed. Great for non-professional athletes and used by many weightlifters/bodybuilders. In essence it raises youre LH levels like pheromones raise other peoples LH levels (leutenizing hormone - precurrsor to testostrone and estorgen. Ask james kohl on this that is why pheromones are so effective they raise others hormone levels and therefore increase displays of sexual behaviour. A little science for newbies.

Thread Information