Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Um... Need expert advise, cuz i\'m failing hardcore

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone, Is it possible that mones aren\'t for everyone? I feel like i neutralize any of them. I have Pi/m, AFA, TE, SOE Gel, and NPA. APC and SOE due to arrive within days. I\'ve had Pi/m longer than the others. I\'ve tried anywhere from 2 to 8 dabs at different occasions. I\'ve tried to OD on purpose just to see the power of PI [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. I haven\'t noticed anything remotely close to what some of the other users have discribed [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]. I\'ve tried 4 sprays of TE, and no reactions whatsoever. I\'ve tried waiting 1 - 3 hours sometimes, like some of you guys say (with PI or TE). But it still isn\'t working for me. Today just four to five hours ago i tried NPA (2 dabs) and an SOE Gel pack. Nothing! None of the reactions you guys have discribed. From the ones i have or will have, any suggestions on mixes?

Default Re: Um... Need expert advise, cuz i\'m failing hardcore

How many women have you approached and under what circumstances?

upsidedown

Also, how long have you been trying them. 2 days or 2 weeks..or more?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Um... Need expert advise, cuz i\'m failing hard

I\'ve approached female chashiers in supermarkets, when checking out. Girls in malls, Female co-workers. And, not even my sister or mother noticed anything different about me. Heck at some point i made my sister sniff me! I\'ve tried to look for reactions in just about anyone i come within 3 to 8 feet from. I look so hard that I am the one that gets the DIHL.

I\'ve tried PI/m for at least a month. At least 4 days a week.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Kakaroo,

So what type if any cologne are you wearing? I find that having a nice scent is needed to help open a person up to smelling the pheromones. It\'s like a carrier for the actual pheromones themselves allow the person\'s nose to take notice and focus on you. I might be wrong but either way it can only help in a positive way. If you haven\'t already try covering the pheromones with a high quality cologne.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi kakaroo,

first of all yes, I think it\'s a general agreement that pheromones are not for everyone; you might have a particular pheromone signature that doesn\'t mix well with pheromones based products. But thinking that they\'re not for you is usually the first impression when you try them, instead of the definitive truth. You might just have to find the right amount/mix/product/whatever that works for you, and for a lot of people it\'s so.

Here\'s my suggestion: you have two very good products, NPA and the SoE gels. I think you might apply one dab of NPA shared behind your ears, and half SoE gel packet in the lower part of your neck. Wear a shirt that let the SoE gel exposed to air, and walk into a crowded place (I think that places where you\'re seen as a \"familiar\", like parties, school, etc are the best place to get hits). If you really don\'t see any effect due to the single products, then pick up the Cookbook (note to everyone, since someone has PM\'ed me about this matter: version 0.2 of the Cookbook has been released and you can access it in the Reference Library of Love Scent, available starting from the homepage of Love Scent and then clicking on the \"Contact Us\" menu button) and you will probably find your luck with the mixes.

Good luck! Let the board know of any results!

**DONOTDELETE**

NYBlues

I\'ve worn Odenight, Aspen Discovery and Gender 1 (a knock off of CK1... um Calvin Klein... not CaptainKippling\'s mix ). Are there any that you recommend?

Nimbus

I sorta tried NPA with SoE gel yesterday, but i used an entire packet of Gel, Less is more perhaps? I\'m going to try with half tomorrow. As for TE, (I\'ve read how you feel about spray [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]) Do you recommend that i dab it? and if so, how many? and should i use anything else with it?

Thanks for your helps guys, i\'ll keep you posted on my progress as i go along or if anything changes.

Phero Pro

My own preffered colognes to amplify the phero effect are Envy (Gucci), Aqua di Gio (Armani, that one is for hot days), Kenzo (for more official ocassions), Emporio, Emporio White (last one for hot days too, both Armani) and Davidoff Goodlife (that one has a lot of sandalwood in it, which is supposed to be an attractant itself.

Ok, I am a cologne freak and have lots of colognes in my collection, but I am quite sure that you\'ll find something for you among the given examples.

Banned User

Wow Andy, you spent some money on colognes ...

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Could have been a few bucks over time. I just love scents, perfumes, oils, weeds (not that weed dumbass [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ), resins, herbs aso. I love Koh-Do too, that\'s a japanese scent ritual (maybe Bruce knows what I mean). Ah yeah ... and pheromones \"the magic scents of lust and love\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img].

Phero Dude

What\'s your height, weight, age, and are you more of a leader or a follower?

Tell me that and I\'ll give you some advice.

**DONOTDELETE**

Kakaroo...

Well, while I haven\'t smelled any of those that you are wearing, my point was that you should cover the pheros with a nice pleasing smell that women are naturally attracted to already. You definitely have to go with your own instincts and preferences when it comes to cologne but what ever your wearing will usually always smell unique and different mainly because of your own skin type or chemistry but more importantly because the pheros will create and intriguing smell that women will relate to whatever scent you have on.

I\'ve used and have so many colognes now but if I had to recommend an all around nice scent at the moment to begin with, I\'d probably go with Armani Emporio He. It\'s a light classy masculine cologne that can be worn all year round. You can pick up a mini first or hit a department store and compare/sniff a few others to find something you may like. Also ask the women there what they would recommend or if they have a fav they enjoy smelling on a man, sometimes I find that what a girl may like in a fragrance is not always a guys first choice. Don\'t forget to try them on first, what may smell good out of the bottle may not once it\'s had a chance to dry down on your skin.

Good luck and don\'t give up on pheros... it might take some time and experimentation to discover the proper application or amount to work for your personal signature.

**DONOTDELETE**

Kakaroo

Try to use Pi/m with Egoiste Platinum (Chanel). It should give a nice combo.

Thanks

Stranger

Hi, I\'m new here but very heavy into colognes as Andy is and I also have been searching to find what type of pheromones and colognes would mesh well together and came upon the fact that the cologne Acqua Di Gio ( made by Armani) has as one it\'s ingredients Ylang. This ( it seems to me) would be a perfect cover mix for PI/m scented in Ylang. I\'m sure if you use the appropriate amount of PI/m and cover it with the Acqua Di Gio it would have quite a positive effect with the ladies (especially with this being summer and this is a summer (warm) type cologne). I\'ve never smelled the PI/m scented ( i hear it is very strong) but if applied very consevatively in key areas and covered with Acqua Di Gio you might find another winner. Acqua Di Gio by itself has been a winner for me and women always ask when I wear it, What do you have on? or that\'s Acqua Di Gio isn\'t it? Yes it is worn by many men but your signature is yours and each wearers pheromone will affect how it is percieved, in addition ( I feel) suped up pheromones will only increase it\'s effect (positively). I also heard that APC smells alot like CoolWater so that seems like a great Cologne/Pheromone combination as well. I\',m looking forward to do a lot of experimenting since I\'ll be looking for new employment in the next 6 to 10 months (company closing) and will be looking for any edge I can use.

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow thanks for all the responces guys. I just recieved APC and SoE Oil today. Would you guys recomend that i start mixing? (JB#1 or JBDD#1), or should i still try each product alone with colones?

xvs -
    I am 5\'9\", 135lbs, 24 years old. As for leader/follower... I guess i\'m abit of both. Depends on the situation, time and place.

NYBlues/Juicey -
    Tomorrow after work, i\'m going to have to check out those Armanis and chanels and a few others. And i\'ll definetly have to pay attention to what females like best. I\'ve got some work to do. Thanks for the suggestions and advice guys. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

sirlun -
    So APC smells like coolwater? I\'ve never had a sniff of Coolwater before and i just had a sniff of APC (me likes!). I might just have to look into getting some of that, and Aqua Di Gio.

Once again, thanks guys!

Phero Dude

Based on your response, I think you may or may not benefit from androstenone.

You could try it and see... I give it a 50/50 chance in your case.

Phero Pro

Hi Kakaroo!

My suggestion would be to start with experimenting SOE and the APC by themselves first before you start to mix them with other things (wouldn\'t recommend mixing two scented products together). For the SOE I\'d recommend with 2-4\" rolled on on each of the arms and neck (for a total of about 12\"). OD effects with SOE are pretty mild so go have fun.

As for APC, I would recommend you to start with 2 dabs or 2 drops and work your way up and note rxns from people around you. Since APC has a lower -none content than the heavy hitters such as RM and PI/m I think it is a very good product to experiment with to find out your ideal dosage of -none. I think that all guys out there can benefit from using -none. It is just a question of how much. If you want examples check out the post \"Something Interesting\". If you decide to experiment with slowly increasing APC dosage, please post your results and observations there.

**DONOTDELETE**

i tink youre on to somethign swinger...i started using apc a w hile back on its own, and foudn that it attracted the younger girls..who were put off by the heavy none hitters like RM, that beign said, i do have massive hits off young girls wearing RM and PI, but there is always that one out of 4 that seems to respond well to apc alone..okay, lets put it this way..i have found that every Pheromone product i have will attract different women..even though same ingredients..its still like a different strain of something..each works a little differently..weird but true...

Phero Pro

@Sirlun

Nice Idea, I haven\'t smelled the ylang ylang scented Pi, but the amount used in Acqua die Gio (it\'s Armani, that\'s right) is really small. According to the report on Pi/m ylang, I am afraind it\'s not coverable that easy.

I think we should include the cologne used along the phero/mix. I think it is substantial for reconstructing the effect.

Btw, Envy gives a really special note together with AE. I love the scent these two have together.

Stranger

Kakaroo,
    In reading your initial post you stated you had ordered and was about to receive a number of pheromones. One that you mentioned that I am truly interested in is AFA. I haven\'t seen much talk about it and it (AFA) has been recommended by a few members as a excellent mixture of none and nol without any scent ( basically unscented Alter Ego) that can be used stealthly with a cologne. The cost ( $49) is probably why it isn\'t as popular as say NPA (which I am told is a bit stronger in scent than AFA) and if you can get the desired effects from a cheaper product I guess that makes senses. I am just curious in (1) if you have used it? What were the effects? what did you mix it with?(other phero\'s, cologne). Has anyone else used AFA and what do you think?

Phero Pro

Hi Rolltide!

Thanks man, but I believe you deserve the credit on getting Nimbus and I (not sure of anyone else) to start looking into using APC alone. For me in general the massive hits that I have had with RM and PI/m have been with the older (mid twenties and up) caucasian crowd. With APC, I have seen definate hit rxns from everyone across the board including the younger ones. Just nothing too wild yet, but I think it is a matter of the mones hitting the right person at the right time [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . I have also notice with APC there appears to be no charging time unlike RM and PI/m. I just dab the stuff on and I start to see favorable rxns immediately instead of getting a 5\'-10\' zone of clearing around me.

All of this led me to hypothesize that the younger guys (and bigger guys) just need a lower dosage of -none. BTW have you still continued to experiment with APC alone? Please keep on reporting back to the post you created \"Something Interesting\".

Phero Enthusiast

I think the pheros does not work sometimes because our personal pheros or our natural pheros interferes with the external pheros and it does creates a mix w/c gives us a neutral reaction or sometimes a female reppeler reaction.

In asia and if you want an asian target, you will even have a harder time figuring out if the pheros works

**DONOTDELETE**

sirlun,

I\'ve used AFA, and like the rest of the other products i have, i haven\'t noticed anything interesting. I\'m probably the worst person to ask at this point...

I tried SoE 12\" total rolled as SwingerMD suggested, and i didn\'t notice any chattiness out of anyone. I aproached a few women, i initiated conversations, and they didn\'t last long. I think my natural chemicals are phero killers [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    i\'m tempted to pour my entire bottle of PI/m on myself just to see if i get anything! i\'ve tried 8 dabs at once at some point, and even waited for an hour as some suggest, and no reactions! I seriously want to OD just so i can see it working and gain some confidence in this stuff.

Anybody have any suggestions? Today i mixed PI/m with SoE at 1:4. Tried it, and like my previous results, i came out empty. No good reactions, no bad reactions, no reactions. Just as if i wasn\'t using them at all.

FerroMone,

I think that my chemicals are neutralizing the pheros. What would you recommend? And i\'m curious about the whole asia and asian target deal, and why it would be harder.

Phero Pro

Kakaroo,

Sorry to hear that you haven\'t had any results as of yet. It actually took me quite a few trys to get any results with PI/m. I remember that I was so disgusted that it was not working that I was about to quit when this girl sat down next to me and . . . the rest is history [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] .

Now for me I seemed to get rxns right away from SOE. Then again I think it may have had to do with the environment that I was in. I first tested it out at the workplace, a place that I was fairly comfortable at. My suggestion when testing out SOE is to try it out in places that you are comfortable at and completely relax and go about your normal comfortable routine (another suggestion rub the stuff in after applying).

Just keep on trying and relax. It may take a while. Oh and try them indoors. Outdoor usage seems to require a heavier dose. Good luck and keep us posted.

Wow! Lotta good advice.
    Kakaroo,
    Probably you are rather young for all the high NONE products, but what really puzzles me is that you sister and mother didn\'t notice anything with the 4 sprays of Edge. Seems like you should be able to get some kind of negative reaction with them. Maybe try 2-3 big sprays on each armpit and leave it there for a few hours on a hot day. That has GOT to make you stink incredibly. I don\'t think that is going to get you where you want to go, but at least you would know there is something happening there.
    Bruce

Phero Pro

My familiy doesn\'t notice anything too, even with 8 drops Primal.

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s probably just that they don\'t love you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce,
    I actually am going to try that. Armpits you say... Here goes!

cmorera,
    Um... I guess my family dont love me either [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Well hope it works there are more than enough of us now and the edvidence to say that something happens. Earlier the whole thing was blasted as a big scam and fraud but never heard from da skeptic again.

Phero Pro

@cmomera

This is a wild theory [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img].

No .. I am very close to my family.

Do you remember the alpha desensitizing theory ? Someone with a high a-none output is used to smell it all the time and is almost unable to smell additional a-none, it\'s even hard right of the bottle. Faces are linked deeply in the minds of people, like scent notes are, maybe the people around you are used to notice a high a-none level as soon as you appear. They know that they are not endangered and therefor there is no need to be offended by the none in the air.
    Vise versa this would mean everybody who\'s able to smell a-none wouldn\'t be that alpha he\'d like to be.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information