Close

Thread: PI/w

Default PI/w

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just wanted to share a story about PI/w. Well yesterday I had a female i met a week or so ago coming over to the house for dinner so i had to go out and go shopping..i figured what the hell i already had a girl for the weekend so decided i would wear the friendly -nol phero in PI/w...MY mistake..lol. Well to make this short I found myself in more conversations with women in that store..thats a good thing i thought to myself and rather enjoyed all the female attention from both young and old,but upon leaving the store one of the women i had spoken to earlier came over and started non stop talking ..on and on..yak..yak..yak..telling me things i never would have wanted to know and basically her whole life story..about 30 mins worth until the girl who was heading over to my house that night happened into the store and spotted me and made herself over to me and greeted me with a kiss..that finally got the other woman to stop talking and leave..the bag boy at the counter when we walked by turned to me and said\"Damn dude whats your secret\" so if you wear PI/w be prepared for some lengthy conversations..one drop rubbed into face got this reaction!!

Enlightened One

Default Re: PI/w

ANy updates major sob. Lol love the name are you still using PI(w)

**DONOTDELETE**

major bob: are you still using PI for m as well? i know that you used to say you got more hits from PIm than RM..is that still true? give me an update on what youre wearing now, good to hear fromyou after a long absence...

Phero Dude

So how did you handle this situation?

I would have thanked the planned girl for being thee; tell her that you just couldn\'t be ignorant to that other woman.

Just tell the bagger that you\'re cursed that way! He\'s too close geographically for you to give that secret away! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I went to the bank the other day and was wearing 2 dabs of JBM #1 covered by some CK Escape. The teller was a woman from Lebanon, she was a really beautiful woman...who happened to be married. But the reaction I got was...not really chatty, but very nice...comfortable kind of nice. And many hair flips during my 2 minute deposit transaction. The hit was subtle but a hit none the less.

**DONOTDELETE**

so it was only PI/w?
    hmm would you say SoE does about the same thing? So far that is working well for me.

Well as i said I got this reaction from one drop of PI/W..but for some reason ive never had soe work for me..three bottles later..I still swear by PI/M as far as sexual hits go and i\'m not sure if it creates respect or terror but other guys don\'t seem to want to pull that alpha male stuff when i\'m wearing it..The PI/W needs to be diluted as i\'m not getting the mobility i would like while wearing it..what i mean is it\'s great for getting women to chat but they don\'t want to stop..so it cuts down on the amount of time spent talking to other women..so now the question is what to cut it with as i have just about everything..

**DONOTDELETE**

interesting...how old are you?

Well lets just say i\'m this side of 40 which makes me 39 and holding..lol

Thread Information