Close

Thread: phero newbie

Stranger

Default phero newbie

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi,

i saw a phero

product online (pheroline) and got interested in pheromones, i googled pheromones and i eventually ended up

here.

i've been back reading for a while and i decided to go with SOE/AE combo, i ordered last 8/11 and im still

waiting for the package to arrive. i plan to order A1 and A7(for stronger anone) next, maybe a few months, when i

get the hang of SOE/AE.

i plan to use soe in a work/business environment and soe/ae for whenever i go out with

friends.

i'll do some tests using different amounts and combination, and i'll be posting results, hopefully,

i'll get guidance from the experts here test environment/subject would be mostly work place related, in the

philippines, on filipinas.

a few questions before i close...
    1) ive seen mcg used as a unit of measure, is mcg =

microgram?
    2) what is anol, bnol? i dont see them on the product list...

Quote Originally Posted by Jato Ya

Me;210843
    hi,

i saw a phero product online (pheroline) and got interested in pheromones, i googled

pheromones and i eventually ended up here.

i've been back reading for a while and i decided to go with

SOE/AE combo, i ordered last 8/11 and im still waiting for the package to arrive. i plan to order A1 and A7(for

stronger anone) next, maybe a few months, when i get the hang of SOE/AE.

i plan to use soe in a

work/business environment and soe/ae for whenever i go out with friends.

i'll do some tests using different

amounts and combination, and i'll be posting results, hopefully, i'll get guidance from the experts here test

environment/subject would be mostly work place related, in the philippines, on filipinas.

a few questions

before i close...
    1) ive seen mcg used as a unit of measure, is mcg = microgram?
    2) what is anol, bnol? i dont

see them on the product list...

Hi Jato,

yes mcg

means microgams! 1 mcg is 0.000 001g!

Anol and Bnol are both androstenols which have a friendly, approchable

and chettiness character! But both works slight differently! See too:

http://www.pherolibrary.com/human-ph...ndrostenol.htm

A products which contains much Nol

is for example SOE, but Alter ego, Chikara and other products contains it too!

But you can obtain pure anol

and bnol too! See: http://www.pherolibrary.com/referenc...uct-table.html

Stranger

Thumbs up copulins

stuttgart, thanks

for the links...

i mentioned before that i plan to get A1 and A7 next, but i've been doing some more readings

and came across copulins. would it make a big difference, in terms of subject's reaction, if added copulins to the

products i initially ordered (soe+ae)? btw, i am male.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Me;210869
    stuttgart, thanks for the links...

i mentioned before that i plan to get A1 and A7 next, but i've

been doing some more readings and came across copulins. would it make a big difference, in terms of subject's

reaction, if added copulins to the products i initially ordered (soe+ae)? btw, i am male.
    Yes

copulins can make a huge difference to the way your pheromone mixes will be perceived. Some downright wierd

reactions from some and fantastic from others, whatever too much can lead to confusion for the wearer and also the

targets.

Better first become accustomed to the Alpha 7 alone for

awhile then when its sussed, try adding couple drops the A1 and after awhile test out the Cops if you think it is

necessary or you become bored with the good standard A7 results.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

i got my soe and ae today,

both scented, i like the smell... my tests start tomorrow

i'll start with soe first and use it in the office,

i'll take the bottle with me and apply incrementally during the day until i notice results or business hours end,

which ever comes first... i'll try to post results ASAP...

Quote Originally Posted by Jato Ya Me View Post
    i

got my soe and ae today, both scented, i like the smell... my tests start tomorrow

i'll start with soe first

and use it in the office, i'll take the bottle with me and apply incrementally during the day until i notice

results or business hours end, which ever comes first... i'll try to post results ASAP...
    I

have had some very good results when wearing AE in really hot weather, especially when i have moved close up and

started talking to girls, and they get a good whiff of the stuff which really spices things up, as you will see this

work as an excellent ice breaker.

Yes do keep posted with ur use

of the AE and also your SOE adventures.

Stranger

Default a subjective interpretation of my first test

i'm new to mones so i wouldn't know a "hit" if it hit me on the face... what i did today was

analyze the reactions of the people i interacted with during the day and compare that to past experience...

8am,

applied about 6in soe, wrists and behind the ears...
    9am, had a meeting but didn't notice any effects, probably

bad positioning, AC vent was above me and to my right was guy (A), my target was seated in front of me, about 4-5ft

away, AC and the vent from the projector was probably preventing the mones from reaching her...
    11:30, we went out

to lunch, same group from the mtg... while we were walking, guy (A) started talking to me, asked a lot of non-work

related questions... we've had discussions before but all work-related, this time was different, didn't notice

this immediately coz i was a little annoyed, i couldn't get close to my target since he just kept dishing out

question after question... we got a table and i sat beside my target and away from guy (A), unfortunately, we were

outdoors and it was very windy, i doubt if the mones would reach her... on the way back, guy (A) started with his

questions again, i can't wait to get back to the office...
    1pm, applied about 6-8in more soe, went to another

meeting/presentation, i sat next to this cute co-worker from another department, the most interaction we've had was

a 2-3 sentence conversation that wasn't really about anything, plus a few hi's and hello's when we meet... midway

through the presentation, i noticed her leaning close towards me, she was making it look like she's having trouble

seeing the presentation... she was right next to me and anything i see, she can also see... she asked small

questions like "what did he say" or "could you read that word on the screen", etc... i wanted to chat her up but

that would be rude given the situation, i had to let this one go... needed to get back to my work area as i had a

lot of work to do and i need to prepare for another meeting...
    4pm, we were having a break, a co-worker from the

same floor approached our group (we were all standing at the time), stood next to me and joined in our chit-chat, a

few minutes later she had an arm around my shoulder and was using me to support her weight (leaning heavily on

me), we've known each other for quite a while but we're not exactly close buds so this really felt awkward

for me... end

i'll apply a drop of ae tomorrow, more of a self-test... i want to see if i can detect/smell the

mones after the ae scent fades...

Me;210918
    i'm new to mones so i wouldn't know a "hit" if it hit me on the face... what i did today was analyze the

reactions of the people i interacted with during the day and compare that to past experience...

8am, applied

about 6in soe, wrists and behind the ears...
    9am, had a meeting but didn't notice any effects, probably bad

positioning, AC vent was above me and to my right was guy (A), my target was seated in front of me, about 4-5ft

away, AC and the vent from the projector was probably preventing the mones from reaching her...
    11:30, we went out

to lunch, same group from the mtg... while we were walking, guy (A) started talking to me, asked a lot of non-work

related questions... we've had discussions before but all work-related, this time was different, didn't notice

this immediately coz i was a little annoyed, i couldn't get close to my target since he just kept dishing out

question after question... we got a table and i sat beside my target and away from guy (A), unfortunately, we were

outdoors and it was very windy, i doubt if the mones would reach her... on the way back, guy (A) started with his

questions again, i can't wait to get back to the office...
    1pm, applied about 6-8in more soe, went to another

meeting/presentation, i sat next to this cute co-worker from another department, the most interaction we've had was

a 2-3 sentence conversation that wasn't really about anything, plus a few hi's and hello's when we meet... midway

through the presentation, i noticed her leaning close towards me, she was making it look like she's having trouble

seeing the presentation... she was right next to me and anything i see, she can also see... she asked small

questions like "what did he say" or "could you read that word on the screen", etc... i wanted to chat her up but

that would be rude given the situation, i had to let this one go... needed to get back to my work area as i had a

lot of work to do and i need to prepare for another meeting...
    4pm, we were having a break, a co-worker from the

same floor approached our group (we were all standing at the time), stood next to me and joined in our chit-chat, a

few minutes later she had an arm around my shoulder and was using me to support her weight (leaning heavily on

me), we've known each other for quite a while but we're not exactly close buds so this really felt awkward

for me... end

i'll apply a drop of ae tomorrow, more of a self-test... i want to see if i can detect/smell the

mones after the ae scent fades...
    It seems like you are receiving some attention from the SOE

which is very normal for this pheromone formulation, the stuff can be an excellent ice breaker if it suits

you.

A drop of or 2 of AE can certainly alter the dynamics of the

preparation and at times produce really amazing results.

Just

keep on working with the pheromones and relax and enjoy and every so often you will receive hits which leave no

doubts as to their origin ie Pheromone induced

Stranger

Default day two

day two...

8am,

applied soe on neck and wrists, about 6in total... 1 drop of ae on my arm... not much reaction, though i didn't

really meet anybody all morning, aside from the people from my department...

2pm, applied more soe, about 6-8in

more...

4:30pm, i have a 5pm meeting, applied another drop of ae on my wrist (right) and spread it on my neck

(left side)... my target from the my previous test was attending the meeting along with 6 other people, not much

reactions... the only things i noticed that i think are worth mentioning are the following :

1. there's this

girl from another dept that i had gotten into a war of words over the fone a few months back, we're civil now...

she was late for the mtg, sat next to me, to my left, coz it was the only available spot... she asked if we could

share the mtg handout and went through the items with me... this was beyond "civil"...
    2. after the mtg, 3 of us

stayed behind to discuss logistics matters, me plus two other ladies one of them was my target and she was seated in

front of me... the other lady was now calling me by my first name and making requests like we've known each other

for a long time... before that mtg, i've only had interactions with her through fone...

i got no reaction from

my target, again... or maybe i just didn't notice it...

is it possible that the ae had some neutralizing effect

on the soe?

also, it's hard to accurately gauge people's reactions when they start every sentence with "sir"

when talking to you

Thread Information