Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: What we know and what we want to know

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Mobley, wow, how would you describe the new AE scent -- I hope it\'s not more \"chemical perfumy\", as this was one of the big draws for AE before -- the gentle, mellow scent.

(Sorry for taking us off topic temporarily. I\'lll confine further chat on AE to a different thread.)

King of the coupons!

DrSmellThis - I haven\'t smelled the new upcoming AE. I\'ve emailed Bruce asking why are they changing it for the thrid time that I knew of, but he quickly responded and said that he wasn\'t aware that they had changed it TWICE already. When I first tried it along with a bunch of others, I was trying to keep this one particular girl...money wasted!!!, it came in a slinder bottle with a screw off top, then they changed it to a new bottle with a dropper top, and now I\'ve read that it\'s a new frangrance with a new bottle.....sooooooo, I assumed that they are changing the scent for the third time. Just hope that we\'re not all getting caught up in the idea of finding the newest investment on the market, and forgetting that people/things change when money gets involved. SCAMS ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!! Anyway Doc, haven\'t gotten a chance to place my snotter over the new AE bottle (haven\'t smelled it yet), so I can\'t say what it smells like. Soooooooory, and happy hunting!! : )

Default Re: Important points about the beta-test copulins

This cops stuff is really interesting, and i would love to do some testing. Bruce, any idea when this will be available? I\'ve got some mix theories that i would like to test out, need some A1 aswell though...

King of the coupons!

Also Doc - Bruce said that he would call the company and ask about the change(s) of AE, and post the results. \"HE\'S A HARD WORKING MAN!!!\" That Bruce is!

Enlightened One

The change in AE scent is the work of stone labs a love scent supplier maybe if they offered all 3 scents as individual products.
    PCC is really interesting one use i have found is slowing beta males down with thier loud mouthed externalised bullshit. It sorts of nullifies the immediate surroundings, a happy sort of dullness very useful.

Phero Dude

Bump, BUMP! and ***BUMP!!!***

Can\'t let this get away; where\'s the link, when do I order, etc? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Interesting stuff Watcher, keep us posted.

What news on reactions with women? Do they seem more effectionate? Competitive?

Hi,
    I got a response from Phil. I hope I have this right now.
    It seems to me that the fragrance has changed twice, not 3 times. According to the maker, the first change was unplanned and resulted from changing fragrance suppliers. That was not supposed to happen and I guess an effort was made to reproduce the original fragrance using new supplies. The recent change and the only planned, intended change is a totally new fragrance. It is nice, but along the lines of APC and/or Rogue Male.

OK, think I have it there,
    Bruce

upsidedown

Bruce,

So I assume what your saying on the AE is they\'re not going to change the fregrance again, but that they\'re going to keep the current fragrance and add a second RM-like fragrance...and have 2 options on fragrance?

If I have this right, then when do they anticipate coming out with the new fragrace and having it available for us to purchase?

Thanks.

Up,
    From now on the new RM-type AE will be the only real official AE. Phil told me that he would be willing to sell us a custom batch of the old version if we are interested though, so that is doable.
    Bruce

Phero Dude

So this will be the scent we\'ll get when we order the cops?
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Its a good way to test the new batch of experimental couplins along with orders of AE (new fragrence)

We\'ll see, I guess. The old AE was very mixable, and didn\'t interfere. I just don\'t trust American colognes -- way too many synthetics, typically all synthetics. I also wonder wheth AE is way too weak in mones compared to RM to stand up to a strong perfumy smell. I hope Phil will consider using perfumes made of mostly essential oils, for the powerful holistic effects. But I\'ll just continue to use chem set mixes with my own scents for now. I do realize lots of y\'all have had great results with synthetic colognes.

Phero Enthusiast

Yup Chem Sets are very good if you want different mixes and they last very long also.

Ok, I have an idea.

If everyone getting the new copulins agreed to try them first only with AE, which comes with the package, and is a proven product (see poll results), then we could see the effect of the copulins directly, and even get an idea about most effective dose (!) as other stuff will have been held constant. A rare scientific opportunity for the curious.

Whaddy\'all think?

Banned User

Bruce, Is it possible to combine the Copulin Concentrate with the old AE too? Personally I am much more interested in trying out the \"old\" AE, than the new, because of its APC/RM-like smell.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

I\'m just wondering when this new AE scent is going to be available. I\'m more anxious to check it out than I am the super strong experimental copulin product.

When is the AE/copulin concentrate special going to happen? I have my money ready and dont want to miss the chance to try this new stuff

**DONOTDELETE**

Ditto

Phero Dude

Please hold one bottle of the new stuff for me too! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Ahhh, more questions!

First, JVK wrote:
    \"Will also consider adding adrenal hormone metabolites to the mix in an attempt to go one step further than the current research.\"

What are the \"adrenal hormone metabolites,\" and what do they do? Could they be added to male products? (Maybe THOSE are the secret ingredients in NPA!? I digress...)

Sorry, it\'s gonna have to be in English... I\'m neither a Chemist nor a Scientist. BTW, whatever happened to those two?

Names... Hmmmmm.....

SOFEE (Scent Of FEmale Eros)
    Gladiatrix (Tying in to the Aphrodite / Venus ideas, but it would have to be wicked strong! Maybe save that one for a bigger female gun...)

Phero Dude

Bumped back to the front! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

I think you will find these adrenal metabolities correct me if im wrong anyone compounds like DHEA and the internal forms of androstadinerol etc. To boost the longer lasting properties of the androgens.

Phero Pro

BUMMMMMMP!

OK,
    We have liftoff. See the Copulins super-concentrate beta test thread for details.

Tricky parts:
    1. I am not sure which formula of AE/men we have around. Maybe old, maybe new, maybe both. MAYBE we can take requests on that, but I won\'t know until Monday AM.

2. The women\'s AE is new and only comes in one fragrance. We ordered 100 bottles last week. I am hoping they will be in the warehouse to ship on Monday. If not we will ship womens cops Monday and their AE when we have it.

3. Franki: The NEW AE is the one that smells like RM/APC. The original and the 2nd (middle) version are close and smell like musk/citrus as I remember.

Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

oh , I missed this :-)

so, if cop\'s are ment to increase test level, then would a good way to test ( at least for that characteristic) be to do a double blind test level analysis in males? I dont know how expenisve these tests would be, and I think they are blood tests but if this conc. stuff enhances test, then at least we know its partialy (moslty) right.

Quote Originally Posted by jkohl View Post
    Astrid Jutte

presented a poster session at an olfactory conference held on Coranado Island (San Diego, CA) in 1998 (at least I

think it was 1998). She brought along a sample vial of the mix she used in her experiments that increased saliva

testosterone levels in men who were exposed. The only mix that had this effect was the mix that closely matched the

ovulatory secretions used in experiments on rhesus monkeys. This mix was, without a doubt, familiar to most of the

researchers who smelled it during the time I observed. No one reacted negatively; it did not reek! It was a very

fragrant version of what we might expect while engaged in very enjoyable oral-genital sex with a woman. By very

enjoyable, I mean the best time you\'ve ever had gratifying a woman with your lips and tongue. Obviously,

you\'re not going to enjoy giving head if there is any negative odor association--and not if it reeks down there.

A 17y/o girl participated in an uncontrolled experiment for me. She wore a T-shirt each night for three nights

during the ovulatory phase of her cycle. A 43 y/o woman sent me a T-shirt she wore during the same phase of her

cycle. She sent it because she wanted to know if her pheromones were the reason men consistently fell-in-love with

her rapidly and deeply, and she typically turned the head of any man she passed by. Also, a girlfriend of hers had

worn some of this woman\'s clothing and noticed how much more attention she received, compared to normal. The

T-shirt smells both were a somewhat more faint version of Astrid\'s mix. (Bruce can comment on the scent of the 17

year old.) My current plan is to reproduce Astrid\'s mix, and match it to T-shirt samples of the same women, or of

other subjects who are willing to contribute some clothing to my research efforts. At some point, the mix will be

\"just right.\" It may take a few months, but it will happen. So start thinking about a name for such a product.

Could call it Scent of Eros (fem), or maybe \"First alert\" since it would send a signal to a man that the wearer

was most likely receptive to his advances--and possibly even explain any proceptive behaviors she was exhibiting.

I\'m fairly certain anyone who can come up with a better name, if there is a better one to be used, will somehow

be rewarded. Will also consider adding adrenal hormone metabolites to the mix in an attempt to go one step further

than the current research. I\'ll try to keep you informed of the progress via this Forum.
    Bump this

thread since it has some great infomation.

EW is a stronger concentration than in PCC right? EW does have quite

a strong smell. but not as bad I would have thought. Almost seemed to have sort of a "fruity" note to it. Although,

It does remind me of the Jeff Foxworthy bit where he holds up a jar and says "Tell me that don't stink"
    Last edited by Pendragon; 08-31-2008 at 03:31 PM.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information