Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheromones are like a weapon... Amazing Story

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone,

I started using pheromones just for fun... You know, just to see… Then I got 3 girls (the type that everybody would kill for) falling in REAL love with me in the last 6 months. One of them is a pure blonde beauty (she looks like an actress). When we hang out together, everybody looks at her. And guess what… I never had a single cute girlfriend in my whole life before…

So, this amazing chick is always saying to me that I smell so good and that she\'s excited every time I’m near her. She left me a voice mail this week during her vacation and finished her message with “…. I’m anxious to being with you again and SMELLING you!”

Imagine… this amazing chick is completely crazy about me and she wants to leave her husband for me! And there’s also those two other girls trying to seduce me that add to the equation.

Believe me - pheros are surely playing a good role in all this…

So, the lesson is: “Pheromones have an amazing power on people and you must use them with dilligence”.

Pat

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Pheromones are like a weapon... Amazing Story

Hey Pat,

Great story! Congrats on all the new babes [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'m not going to suggest anything either way with the married woman. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Just wondering, what type of pheromones you use? And any other useful info about the application you do.

Thanks!
    Jad

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve used several brands. Still searhing for the best one. I mix that with a Ralph Lauren cologne.

BTW, one thing I learned is that you must be \"connected\" to the people around you. You must analyse if they change the way they talk to you. You must analyse their body language (there are good sites and books on this). Etc... You know what I mean.

And then, when you\'re 95% sure, you \"open the door\". Like, you invite her or tell her something very special. Nothing will happen if you just wait!!! This is the hardest part (to break the ice). But when you\'ve done it, you feel really great knowing for real that they loves you....

Also, I gainned a lot more self confidence. One thing for sure, women are attracted by \"Power\" and \"Money\" (which is a kind of power).

BTW, I don\'t want to destroy this girl mariage so I will stop seeing her. That\'s why I\'m saying that pheromones are a dangerous weapon. You can destroy a person\'s life.....

**DONOTDELETE**

And a weapon can be turned against it\'s owner.

You are doing the right thing in avoiding the married woman that has the hots for you. I recently had a married woman plant an unsolicited wet kiss on yours truly. I will not be a hipocrite and tell you that I did not enjoy it, but afterwards my conscience kicked in and I told her that if she was a single woman I would enjoy having a relationship with her and I asked her (to have her conscience kick in)how would she feel if her husband had done the same thing she did but with a woman co-worker?. She started crying afterwards and apologized for her behavior towards me and I told her that she and her husband need to get some marriage counseling not only for their wellbeing but for their children\'s as well. She agreed and asked me to please not tell anyone about the \'incident\' to which I told her \'no problem, it\'s already a distant thing\'.

Just my $0.02 worth.

P.S. Once a persons betrayal of a spouse is known by another, there can never be full trust of the betrayer by said other.

Joe

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]

**DONOTDELETE**

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: stressedoutjoe ]

**DONOTDELETE**

I can relate to the \'married woman\' scenario. I use Attraction c/with Andro 4.2. I\'ve been good friends with this woman for a while, she\'d always made it known she found me attractive. I must admit, i am very attracted to her. She works as a barmaid in my local bar and often gives me a lift home.

Last Sunday night she drove me home as per usual. On giving her a friendly peck on the cheek (again, as per usual) she suddenly planted one on me and i foolishly took her inside. After an hour or so of very heavy petting and groping, my conscience got the better of me and we stopped. I felt terrible the next morning, wondering if our friendship was harmed, not to mention the thought of her husband finding out.

She came around the following night and we both apologised and agreed that it couldn\'t happen again and would remain our secret.

Luckily, it seems what happened hasn\'t affected our friendship. Having said all that, i\'m disappointed i can\'t have her, but i\'m looking elsewhere.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well stonecold there are at least two good things about being a friendly, good guy phero user:

1.The unhappily married women may divorce one day and, if they\'re still around, we may pick up where we left off.

2.Presently, we can look at ourselves in the mirror. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Joe

Thread Information