Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: A testament to the evil nature of the dating game

visit-red-300x50PNG
    lol indeed!

Shows how much you can learn if you only listen!

Lessons to be learnt there though, this girl was an approval whore, i.e. every had to like her or she wasnt happy. She also had major issues with insecurity, if she could let herself look weak in any situation, accept when she was around me. She wuold do things just to prove she wasnt weak, but ironically she was completely controlled by her best friend, did WHATEVER she said.

e.g:
    Her and her friend are at a party, her friend likes my friend (they pulled a bit at a party, but he wasnt interested) and they wanted his number. Anyway the phone cut out (damn mobiles), and I tried to call back a few mins later. She didn\'t answer, I was like WTF?! Tried again, still nothing. I thought, ok one last try then I\'m going to watch TV (lol), she picked up, but *apparantly* she couldn\'t hear me, bad signal or something. Bah, whatever! I tried again a few times but still same thing (tried her friend, but exactly the same thing). I wasn\'t convinced, either their acting was awful, or I\'m just amazingly insightfull (we\'ll say it\'s the latter for the sake of my ego. No? Well tough!). lol I shouted COCK down the phone to see if there was any reaction, and it worked, damn I\'m good! So i text her saying \"you think im an idiot? stop acting like a weirdo and pick up!\", and she replied \"can we please not argue cos then we\'ll have to brake up\". Try analysing that one! I tried to call her again, didn\'t work AGAIN, so i text her saying \"look if you dont pick up your dumped, stop f*cking taking the piss!\" Nothing, so I give up, after texting her again saying that things are over...
    Anyway, I\'m watching a film and someone calls me, guess who? I ignore it and carry on watching the film. She calls again, and again, and some more...(this is just as she gets home BTW) Eventually I call her back, saying WTF was before about etc. After a bunch of lies (oh and I\'m still enjoying the film lol), I get it out of her that she thought I was checking up on her or something (out of charactor for her to say that), and that she was doing all that stuff just so it didn\'t look like she was being controlled, and that she wasn\'t weak with me.

You can imagine the conersation with her friend/people at the party...
    First she hangs up (thats when I thought the signal went) \'cos I wasnt giving her my mates #.
    Then they are all saying \"ooh bet your in trouble!\" or something, then does the rest to show that she is in charge.

She was like that with a lot of things, but for some reason didn\'t notice her total domination by her mates.

**DONOTDELETE**

See, now ... it\'s funny you should bring that up. I was thinking about that in relation to Bundyburger\'s constant problem with liking one girl and her best friend calls dibs on him and blocks her.

It\'s not unusual for there to be a more dominant woman in the pair.

The thing I found strange was that she was a high test. (relatively, we aren\'t talking hairy chest or anything [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ) female, and she was tall. Her friend is short, don\'t know about her hormone levels, never test.\'d her out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    But she was one loud mouthed little.......

The thing I found strange was that she was a high test. (relatively, we aren\'t talking hairy chest or anything [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ) female, and she was tall. Her friend is short, don\'t know about her hormone levels, never test.\'d her out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    But she was one loud mouthed little.......

Enlightened One

One controling bit*h who cant get laid by men so she latches on and controls the more attractive one and fu*ks her life up in an attempt to go via a third party to get some action.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information