Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Foiled Again....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I wore SPMO Musk Oil/Edge/SOE yesterday at the coffee shop. Met a mutual friend I hadn\'t seen in a while. We chatted for an hour or so, she was staring deeply into my eyes most of the time. She brushed up against me a couple times and seemed interested. I told her I had a case of Smirnoff Ice in my apartment and that she should stop by later that night.

I was hanging out with some friends earlier in the night, then tried to get rid of them by telling them I was tired and going to bed. They left, but apparently they mingled outside for a while, long enough so that when the target showed up, they told her to go home because I was just going to bed.

foiled again. I was sure I\'d be posting a nice hit story up here today.

Anyway, I\'m trying again tonight. I promised her some more alcohol and a massage if she comes over. Who knows what will happen. I will kill every single one of my friends if they sabotage me again.

I\'m crossing my phero fingers.

JDM

Default Re: Foiled Again....

With friends that stupid...

Enlightened One

Point to note - go outside with them and see them off completley make sure they are gone well and truly before youre woman shows up to make sure no surprises happen again. Or make sure there is an hour gap between when they are completley gone and when she shows up.
    I have that same problem some people are just plain STUPID and SLOW MOVING sort of like they sense something is up so their stupid subconscious says hang around and be morons for a while.

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m dealing with the same thing at this exact very moment. I live above a coffee shop, and my place is \"the hangout\" of the group. Right now, a group of 4 friends just left a message asking me to come down and hang out. Problem is, if I let them hang out, they\'ll never [censored] leave, and when I\'m waiting for a hot chick to come over I really don\'t want these people around. I feel like an [censored], but I don\'t think I\'m gonna go down to see them. I don\'t want to say, \"hey dumbasses I\'m trying to have sex with xyz (who is a friend of all the people downstairs). Plus I really only have enough beer for me and my target, and with my luck, the [censored] guys will come up, drink all my beer, and scare away my chick.

Ah, the slings and arrows of trying to bed a woman.

JDM

Phero Pro

Just don\'t let parasites hang out at your place, simple that is little grasshopper. I had friends like that in my youth and they are pain in the a**.

Enlightened One

Did you succedd jamesdeenmartin or did they keep getting thier idiotic asses in the road.

Phero Enthusiast

he he he. why don\'t you use nlp or something?

**DONOTDELETE**

I used to have the same problems. Demanding friends that want you to do things and you had other things you wanted to do. Frankly JDM if I were you I\'d say \"Hey I got someone coming over tonight. If they ask who is it, well you tell them it\'s this hot chick named \"NONEYA\". And if they figure out who it is so be it. Another thing, don\'t let them run into her and invite her out. Because then you\'ll have to be an a--hole like me. I had situations where I basically have told friends \"no\" I want to spend time alone with this person. If they don\'t like it, they\'re grown. They\'ll deal with it. Sometime you have to tell people to let you have some space.
    -The Bat

Phero Enthusiast

Yeah I succeded in getting rid of the friends, but the girl didn\'t come over that night. Oh well. It\'s water under the bridge, she\'s gone and I\'m moving soon so I\'m not too worried about it.

Thread Information