Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Good Observation!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    you\'re lucky that this didnt happen in the USA, where anyone can get a gun, he wouldve shot ya if youd stared him down

BTW guns are illegal in the UK, arent they?

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve heard that they were in some parts of the UK. Guns are Illegal in a lot of US cities too. Of course that means mostly cops and criminals have guns. In Texas everyone has a gun. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-The Bat

\"I\'ve heard that they were in some parts of the UK. Guns are Illegal in a lot of US cities too. Of course that means mostly cops and criminals have guns. In Texas everyone has a gun.\"

In Texas everyone has a....Hey!! Just for that,I\'m going to have to shoot you [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, Texas is a giant powder keg waiting for a spark.

Guns are banned everywhere. Also, you\'re not allowed a knife longer than 4 inches, or something.

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually I\'ll say this for Texas, the crime rate is lower than most cities with so called \"strict gun laws.\" I think there\'s a respect for guns in Texas thaty big city people just don\'t have. I have a respect for them because like a lot of Southern people, I\'ve been around them all my life. There\'s no mystery to them.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Sux

I wanted to tell you guys how great a night I had but the night sucked. I wanted to go to a club that was a little wilder than normal fair but everyone cancelled and because of the way I was dressed I couldn\'t get into the places I normally go. I ended up going to a club I hate with a passion. But leaving JB #1 at home was a big mistake.

See the place I went is a club full of posers. You know the type of club where you go in an 30% of the place is dancing. Yet it\'s packed and all the chicks are hanging with the chicks and all the guys are hanging with the guys. (If I wanted to hang with guys I\'d turn gay or just not go out at all). This is why I hate this club mind you. I did have some fun with the women on the raised part of the dance floor but I really wanted to see what type of responses I got in my normal spots if not new spots. Oh well. This is just another night in my continually sucky life. Sometimes you should just go home.

-The Bat

Phero Dude

Default my nite

I am starting to feel like a slut or a Don Juan type lately. I dunno what to do.

I wore my usual mix (-nol, A1, my secret extra, my own formulation cologne) to a party and several girls were obviously interested. I ended up walking home and making out heavily with this one hot 27 year old Hungarian gal who kept saying \"you\'re hot, do you know that?\" and \"you\'re a bad boy, you\'re dangerous\" to me.

Actually, I think she would have had sex with me if it hadn\'t been her period. I basically had all her clothes off in the alcove of her apartment (not to get too explicit here...).

Quite a number of my friends were there, including one guy who I saw last night when I was with another girl. I don\'t want to get more of a reputation than I have already, but when it\'s so easy it seems a crime not to take it.

Before you ask: cologne contains anise, vanilla and lavender with alcohol, glycerine and a touch of vitamin e as a preservative. Secret extra is... well.. .secret.

BTW, to whomever suggested it, thanks for the idea of wearing the A1 on the back of the neck. It seems to work! I wasn\'t depressed and several women whom I\'d never met before said \"hey, you look familiar, haven\'t we met?\" which I find is the typical A1 response.

Banned User

Default Re: my nite

Please lift a bit of the veil XVS or stop drooling about this secret extra. It´s interesting you get a-none like responses (\"you are hot\", etc) without using none. You said you are intimidating (enough) without a-none.

On the other hand you are picking up a woman who turns out to be on her period. That probably would not have happened if you used a-none. Talking about the advantages of the use of a-none....

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Please lift a bit of the veil XVS or stop drooling about this secret extra.

<hr></blockquote>
    \'Tis a bit tacky, \'tis.

I am sorry..

<hr></blockquote>
    I wasn\'t refering to _you_...

I would think the idea of a hit squad would be a bonding experience in which one would share information about their successes in ways that are helpful to others. To go on about one\'s conquests and then refuse to give up the goods about how one got there is more akin to simple bragging. Not exactly the spirit of the forum.

Default Re: Hit Squad Master\'s Unit 2.0

Hey Bat,
    Don\'t you think its time for a 3.0.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Hit Squad Master\'s Unit 2.0

Watcher mentioned this too. I usually stopped the HS at 100 post because our old board couldn\'t handle too many post at one time, but you guys are right it\'s getting real big about now.

-The Bat

Phero Dude

I thought there was useful information in that posting.

For example, the components of my cologne. Those fragrances are known to increase vaginal blood flow.

I think people here may be using too much of the wrong colognes, since many odors had the opposite effect.

I\'m still looking for a good pumpkin pie essence...

**DONOTDELETE**

Alright everyone, time to put this baby out to pasture HSMU 3.0 is up and ready to go.

-The Bat

I thought there was useful information in that posting.

<hr></blockquote>

There was. I apologise, I was reading posts in the middle of trying to fix equipment problems and not in the best of moods.

Tho I am curious about your thing for \"secret ingredients\". Do you believe that there are enough of us competing for the females that you are targeting that you have something to gain by not disclosing what you are using? Or are you planning on marketing a product with proprietary ingredients?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pumpkin Pie

Take a bath with nutmeg in the water. When you get out, put on a little lotion that you\'ve put a dash of nutmeg in.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Pumpkin Pie

Ya\'ll don\'t want to let go of 2.0 do you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Welcome FullTilt, what\'s up?

-The Bat

Phero Dude

That\'s a good idea (about the nutmeg) have you tried it FTR?

On secret ingredients: yeah, I guess I like to have a little edge.

I do share most stuff. I traded copulin recipes with Bruce and JVK and they thought the one I sent was better than the one Stone made up.

So don\'t critique me too harshly!

Enlightened One

Secret ingredients lets ask lacroy chemical (NPA/The edge) about secret ingredients. heck there are so few actual synthetic pheromone users around that the chances of competiting for the same woman at the moment is really pumpkin pie high sky chances. Not likley. The idea of the couplin recipes is interesting. Market research and RandD into new mixes will continue. The competition is fierce but in the end it will be brand name awareness that wins out so to begin with co-opeartion is very useful. We all love the edge lol no pun intended, anyone want tangent mathematics to figure out ratios.
    *Note not one product works for everyone so no secret ingredients/products are going to work for everyone either its highly guesswork and reactions are different depending on the individual respondant and events. Some critque is good for fixing things but to much can be bad.

www.anitadoth.com

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, yes. I wouldn\'t recommend something I hadn\'t tried. The thing is, it doesn\'t really seem to matter at all to him what I smell like as long as I answer the door naked. Seriously. I\'ve worn Shalimar, Skin Musk, Jasmine, Green Tea, Bulgari Eau Parfumee, Christian Dior Miss Dior, rosewater, nutmeg and ylang ylang, Sandalwood from Tahiti, gardenia -- he\'s never ever said anything about it one way or another and it doesn\'t seem to faze him what perfume I wear. So I could be wasting time/money on all of this. I think I get stronger reactions from rose and sandalwood, but it could be due to anything, I\'m not gonna say what happened those times was causal.IF AND WHEN I EVER get the PCC, I\'ll let you know what happens.

Phero Dude

the Smell and Taste Research Foundation in Chicago - discovered only that ‘in those with a normal olfactory ability, a variety of odours can increase penile blood-flow’. These odours included pumpkin pie, liquorice, doughnuts and lavender, and various combinations of these, as well as oriental spice and cola. The most effective were a lavender/ pumpkin pie mixture, a doughnut/ black liquorice mixture and a pumpkin pie/doughnut mixture - but the results depended on other factors such as whether the participants’ partners wore cologne and how many times they had had intercourse in the last month

Again, genital blood flow increase is the exact opposite of the metric of merit. When excited, net blood flow decreases! When the genitals bcome engorged, the blood has to stay there and not flow away. Blood flow TO the organs is not as important as blood flow AWAY.

**DONOTDELETE**

Is it possible they emphasize blood flow because in order to accomplish erection, blood has to flow into the chambers. Once accomplished, then you want a method to hold it there, but perhaps that method is better a physical one than a physiological stimulus? Maybe they\'re speaking of what gives you a woody, not what keeps it wood.

Enlightened One

Could be to get and keep a woody thought PCC helps as does tribulus yohombie and horny goatweed. All herbs. Excitement and thrusting motion keeps the wood. There are various methods to do this as well as other ideas.

It all leads to good sex.

Not to mention this one!
    These are

all pretty good reading.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

This one got off to a rocky start

actually. I was suprised.

-The Bat

And how appropriate to renew the posts

on pumpkin pie during the current holiday season.

But I can't help thinking of that movie where I hear an

*apple pie* got "violated..."
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Thread Information