Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Default Ahhemmm!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Don\'t let Kohl read this stuff or he\'ll be trying to tell us that mathmatics is a result of pheromones.

\"I smell, therefore, I can add!\"

Or maybe better, the Golden Mean of Beauty is the result of pheromone conditioning since there is no model of its visual development.

Seriously guys, you\'re going off on a wrong tangent here. If you want to work with ratios, you should first convert your concentrations back to moles, or number of molecules. There will be some relative ratios underlying things but they will be driven by the relative yields of the cholesterol conversion paths and even those are subject to variations amongst individuals.

This mumbo jumbo may impress the DIHL victims so it might have practical applications but let\'s be a bit more clear-eyed amongst ourselves.

Needless to summarize, but I\'m highly skeptical.

Banned User

Default Re: Ahhemmm!

LOL, you really made me laugh Mr. Whitehall. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: WOW!

A lot\'s been happening here. Using mathmetics to mix pheros (other than the basic math we use for figuring the phero ratios). Interesting, How\'d this come about? Anyway? And how\'re you all faing with the pheros in all this heat? Summer is murder on pheros. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-The Bat

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Whitehall, I\'m talking what happens after all the conversion stuff -- what is actually produced as the end result. I don\'t know why you wrote what you did. Converting to moles is unnecessary if you have approximate \"apples to apples\". Natural math (math that comes from nature) is a reasonable place to look for first guesses about natural ratios. Stone\'s research ultimately came up with the P10 and AE ratios, but won\'t offer an opinion about which is best. The fibronacci formula happens to fall between them. So far it\'s working well. I love the smell of the mones themselves. Today I had an instant hit from a young barista (perpetual deep eye contact, smiles, extreme friendliness, a look of glee to see me) who had been uninterested. I\'ve always liked her personality, tatoos, piercings, and generous breasts. I was wearing 6 drops .5mg/ml diluted chemset fibronacci formula (neroli flavored), plus a few dabs of edge (to which I added cinnamon), 1 drop sandalwood, and 1 dab of a .5mg/ml \"SOE ratio\". We\'ll see.

Enlightened One

Well whitehall youve made me laugh again. This whole forum is for research and of course as a love-scent extension which has been sorley missed up until recently lends this stuff some creditibility.

We need some tagent type of mathematics though it has helped to come up with the various successful mixes.

IE DD 1
    JB 1 2 3 4
    JB x and every thing else.

All everyone has to do is to look at the ratios phil stone uses and you can make assumptions based on what his research says.

Ie rone seems to influence nol or to complement it in some way. P10 womens has couplins in it the actual ratios will point to some sort of other idea - mostly that men can use it because he is even giving away test bottles to test the theory that by guys using in conjunction with the none nol and rone can get women in close and the coups neturalize the runaway effect.

Couplins are very reasonalble to use with weight training also as it boosts the effects on the wearer. Instant hits happen all the time for those of us that have got our mixes or the righ product to give me great results etc.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Today I had an instant hit from a young barista (perpetual deep eye contact, smiles, extreme friendliness, a look of glee to see me) who had been uninterested.\"
    -DrSmellThis

I was in a copy shop one time when one of the girls (one I had never met) seemed to almost float over to me with glee. It was strange because I walked she was about 20ish and I had just applied JB #1 a few minutes prior.

I walked by her and suddenly she just kind of appeared right by me smiling brightly and asking \"May I help you.\" I would\'ve tried to talk to her but I actually had my eye on someone else who I\'ve actually been talking to recently.

-The Bat

Enlightened One

Those sort of events always seem to just happen you got youre eye on one thing and the most unexpected event comes along with precise crtical timing and something else happens.

In this case the young woman got in the road of where you had youre eye. On someone else. Still a good story of a normal responses.

OK, \"mumbo jumbo\" was a little harsh - however, I do remain skeptical but open.

In the words of George Bernard Shaw........\" An Open mind is an empty mind.\"

Enlightened One

Enlightened One

Enlightened One

100 we are going to need version 3.0 i think

www.ecorp.com.au

Enlightened One

101 ok i was wrong what is the upper limit for responses here in this thread oh well no matter

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually I\'m not sure. We used to do 100 for the old board because it seemed that around 100 post the old board started acting weird. I don\'t know if it\'s needed on this one? So far this board seems to be working out fine. But then again we had mulitple topics sometimes that hit 100 post so that may have been problematic also.

-The Bat

Enlightened One

Bat the board new one anyway apparently can handle in excess of 200000 forum members we are currently at 1500 or so therefore im hoping that anything above 100 should still be ok i thought there would be a limit oh well. Had another hit yesterday out and about and had this chick doing this rubbing thing on the train i was on not much sitting space standing up and she was getting into a weird butt grinding thing trying not to be to suspicious looking lol oh well.

www.ecorp.com.au

Default Hits for the Hit Board

Back on topic.....

Had to go to the grocery store last night and took my two daughters and a friend (ages 10, 10, 6). I had applied two refresh dabs of RM to the neck before leaving for the store and was wearing jeans and a sport coat.

As I rounded a corner, a tall, statuesque woman caught my eye and I hers as I squeezed by. It was one of those magic moments of instant mutual attraction between a man and a woman. She even displayed some DIHL behaviors like staring and confusion. She was maybe 35, married and very nice looking but dressed casually in tight, flattering jeans.

The daughters\' friend was the first to follow me around the corner - the woman recognized her then looked at me in even MORE confusion since she knew I was not the father of the little girl. My kids soon followed and we had a nice little conversation explaining events and exchanging names.

We passed by in shopping again later and got some more conversation and more check-out looks. Sure do look forward to meeting her again while wearing pheromones - but without the kids!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Hits for the Hit Board

\" Had another hit yesterday out and about and had this chick doing this rubbing thing on the train i was on not much sitting space standing up and she was getting into a weird butt grinding thing trying not to be to suspicious looking lol oh well.\"
    -Watcher

You sure she wasn\'t just scratching her butt and trying not to be conspicous about it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Whitehall...
    ...Pheros and grocery shopping. That used to be a biggie here on the forum. I\'ve read some great stories about such. I went to the store just a few blocks down with some JB #1 on. This woman was with her kids having conversation with the butcher when I walked up. I waited my turn. She suddenly turns to me and includes me in the conversation about how meat prices have gone up. I just nodded. When my turn came I got my steak but it was like she was waiting for me. We talked for a second and I excused myself and finished shopping (she was cute but didn\'t seem like someone I\'d be interested in). Anyway this was one of my first JB hits before I know how powerful JB was.

-The Bat

Banned User

Default hairdresser´s shop

Hello,
    A good place to test out your mones is the hairdresser´s shop (preferably one with female hairdressers).

You can be sure at least one hairdresser gets a good whiff of your mones (don´t OD!!). I have used NPA and TE to the hairdresser´s shop several times now (including the very first day I used phero´s) and I am satisfied with the results. My impression is that you get a much better treatment when you are wearing none. It´s like the hairdressers are more attentive and caring.

My €0,02
    Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

so youre the famous jambat!! didnt mean to steal your name, i just couldnt think of anything to register with but hopeflly there is enough of a difference people wont get us mixed up. ive been reading the hit squad and should have posted my awesome day with JB#1 here. So you created this concotion ? man, its a pretty intense concotion. the only thing is have you noticed it makes guys aggressive or pissed off? that may be good since we know if affects the women too hehe

Default Re: Hit Squad Master\'s Unit 2.0

Can\'t say that I\'m a \"hit master\", but I had a very successful first experience with NPA.
    I had been mixing it with my cologne and got a couple drops on my fingers in the process. Half an hour later, I walk down to the local Starbucks. After getting my dessert and sitting down, five seconds later, the female cashier walks over to me. Pointing at a messy table, she says \"Can you believe I have to clean up all this? Some people... I\'m not worrying about you, you\'re easy *smile*.\"

Come on, you have to admit, that\'s impressive for a first hit considering that I didn\'t say anything expect a \"Yeah, *polite laugh*.\"

-sab

**DONOTDELETE**

\"So you created this concotion? man, its a pretty intense concotion. the only thing is have you noticed it makes guys aggressive or pissed off? that may be good since we know if affects the women too hehe\"
    -Jamboot

JB #1 is intense and I bet if #1 works on you #2 and X probably will too. I personally have never noticed men to be overly aggressive but they do try to bond with you. Like you\'ll be in a bar and something you don\'t even see will happen and guys will start high-fiving you like you\'re one of their friends. You\'re stunned like \"do I know you.\" Good luck Jamboot and watch it out there. Don\'t get in trouble. Now\'s the time to start asking out the babes (if you\'re single). And be sure the squad is open for your hit stories.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

I guess that makes you Jambat\'s mini-me

Default Good Observation!

I got one extremely aggressive hit from a drunk guy at a bar last Christmas. At first he wanted to fight, but after a few seconds of me looking him square in the eye he backed off and got buddy-buddy. Good observation about the male bonding behavior from none.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Good Observation!

Lucky for me this has never happened. I usually get a lot of the male bonding type stuff. I\'m short so I\'m percieved as less of a threat and more of a cool guy I guess.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Interview Hit!

I went on a job interview today. Before I got there I spashed on about three dabs of JB#1 and some SOE gel about 15 minutes prior. (I put the SOE on only a few minutes before the interview but had JB on already). After filling out an application I met the woman I\'d be working for.

We shook hands, no DIHL but when we sat down to chat she became very open, even told me she had a boy friend who may be interested in some of my other business skills for something he\'s trying to put together. I\'ve experienced this before when wearing pheros where the interviewer becomes very open very quickly and even sometimes tell you things they shouldn\'t. But it\'s funny because I can honestly say I never experienced this until I started using pheros. Now I only hope the next person I get for the second interview is a woman.

-The Bat

Re agression: on a recent trip to London with 2 friends, we were approached by a member of a gang (was wearing heavy JBX), while the rest (15 or so) were milling around looking for other targets. We were sitting down and he said to my friend \"What you got for me? You got a spare smoke?\" Friend gave him a packet with 1 left. He moved on to me and said:
    Tw@ :\"what about you? what you got for me?\"
    Cpt: \"Nothing\"
    Tw@ :\"What?! Empty your pockets boy.\"
    Cpt: \"No, i got nothing for you.\"
    Tw@ : (reaches to back pocket and makes something click) \"Don\'t make me do this blood, what you got for me?\"
    Cpt: (desides he is bluffing about the knife, plus police within shouting distance) \"I said I\'v got nothing, and I meant it\" while fixing him a stare.
    Tw@ : (forgetting my other friend and my walet in my hand) \"Humph\"

We then left very quickly, as i could see him talking to his mates about us and pointing. I\'m not sure if the -none was good in this situation, as it may well have made him more competative, especially with his mates being around.

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s a new use for pheros.
    -The Bat

Enlightened One

Cpt as you were leaving did anything else happen. What was his body language whilst pointing at you but i have found the same use for pheros once whilst out on the town i had a big simoan guy come up on me these guys are huge and started getting agressive to start with (i had an OD of none and this guy very quickly settled down allowing me to make my way away) it was very quick within 30 seconds he seemed sort of dazed and confused so i made my way through a crowd and out of his range.

**DONOTDELETE**

I once missed my exit off the marta in atlanta and ended up riding into the ghetto part of hot lanta...anyway, a bunch of black dudes with gang signature got on and started the usual \" hey man, got any money\"...of course, about 30 sec before that i had applied about 4 swipes of PI....its like in about 10 seconds this wave of none just explodes out from me adn hits all of us, me included...everyone knows the smell im talking about,...anyway, its like these dudes change their tune immedicately and start saying \"allright man\" ...\"you alright\"...and saying \"whats up\"...and then start laughing and move on down the aisle with their heads away from me like i was the more dominant male....there was a black female older woman sitting to my right and she looked at me with complete amazement and smiled as if to say \"damn, you hot\" so the moral of this story is extra none is the best protection a man can have

**DONOTDELETE**

hah good NONE protection story
    ok i just got laid way too many times in one night
    that is my hit with SoE & NPA

I could see his body language actually change when he was speaking to me. At first he was very confident, staring me down, head cocked, jaw jutting etc., but after about 20 secs I saw a change. I stared him down, he started looking down at his feet and shuffling them.

As we were leaving the police were talking to some of the gang, looked like they were getting arrested, not sure. There wasnt really any of the gang around us as we left though, just decided to leave as fast as possible.

I did have to resist the urge to stand up and start pushing him though.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information