Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hit Squad Master\'s Unit 2.0

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Wow, looks like some controversy sparked up while i was away. I think some people need a brake, so what even if Jambat is trying to control the board (i dont think he is by the way), what brilliant thing does it get him and what does it deprive you of? People should show some grattitude that there are people like Jambat, Watcher, Whitehall, Nimbus, and of course Bruce etc. who devote some of their time to sharing what they have found and so pushing forward the boundries of phero experimentation, and dragging all those willing to participate allong with them.

<climbs down off his soap box> well thats my oppinion.

While we are on the topic (sorry, i guess im not using this thread as it is intended) how about a Mix Masters thread to post ideas on new mixes, theories, experiments, testing ideas etc.?

I\'ve watched this minor controversy unfold so far but I would have to venture my opinion that the board is a bit too scattered and anarchic. Too many of the new topics are really not new and can be best organized under existing threads. I do wish we could all exercise a bit more self-discipline before starting a new thread by looking for existing threads with the same or similar topics.

I would not go so far as to copy someone else\'s posting from one thread into another though.

Phero Pro

Yeah, it may just have started a few days ago, but lately, a lot of newbies (no offence) are just asking the same main questions over and over again.
    Just taking a good look at past topics or FAQs on this site would answer most of their questions.

MaxiMog,

We covered this problem a while ago, and it resulted in the creation of the CookBook. Unfortunately, very few people actually read the cookbook, dont know where it is etc.

The \"Reference Library\" at:
    http://love-scent.com/reference
    is a good place to send newbies for FAQ type answers. I tried to get into the forum FAQ area to add that link, but didn\'t have any luck. What I can do is add a link at the very top immediately under the love-scent.com logo image. How about that?

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

\"...how about a Mix Masters thread to post ideas on new mixes, theories, experiments, testing ideas etc.?
    -CptKipling\"

I\'m game. If you guys want it I\'ll bust one out for you.

-The Bat

Enlightened One

Reallly this forum is going to get to a point where there are so many members that the threads are going to rapidly move and some irrelvant stuff is going to come up. I am trying to keep my posts in each topic thread related back to that thread to try and keep some cohesion seeing as though a lot of people read the stuff i put up and take it on board so readily without testing the assumptions out for themselves another rule of NLP folks. Always test others assumptions out for youreself or at least add another point of view and discuss it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello everybody... I just came back from my 2 weeks beach time. I have lots, and lots, and lots (and... you guess) of incredible stories and hits you would not believe. These two weeks have been far more intense than the whole year so far... I\'m putting up a little summary of the whole thing here, but I think that I\'ll do a more accurate and \"scientific\" report as a part of the next revision (v.0.3) of the Cookbook. BTW, nice idea from Bruce to add a link on the top of the forum page to the Reference Library. I would do an image with \"Reference Library\" text in the centre, and \"FAQ\", \"Cookbook\", ... texts, maybe of slightly transparent colours, placed around the central text.

First of all, JB#2 has been the big one during these days: too bad my SoE + RM order didn\'t make it for my departure, but I really can\'t complain with the results I\'ve got... Let\'s proceed.

When I arrived on the place, I first noted that I needed a deodorant, since I had forgotten mine. I bought AXE\'s \"Phoenix\" at the local store, and went home. That evening I put on the Phoenix, plus the JB#2 as usual (four little 1\" swipes on the neck) and here came the first surprise. The two scents mix *wonderfully* (I mean it); if you apply the JB#2 over the Phoenix, the overall effect is very very nice. That was my \"base\" configuration, but later I found another one...

I had the biggest fun in crowded places or pubs: lots of glances, and I could chat with the pub workers with little or no effort. I also met one of my ex-girlfriends on the beach; on a day she had to take the bus to go home, but it seemed that she would have stayed forever talking with me... I guess I made her come home a bit late that day.

Great night fun too! I got laid 7 (seven!) times, and I didn\'t have to use any NLP skills (unless I used them without being aware); whether it was me or the pheros working, I have to say that this has been an exciting time. On my last days there, I discovered my personal most effective cologne to be mixed with NPA: Heaven Chopard. A friend of mine had it and let me try a small batch of it in a little tester atomizer. Cologne + NPA @ 5:1 worked like a charm, I had the usual NPA effect but with a killer fragrance, whose scent lasts a lot. I bought a bottle of HC the next day... It\'s not cheap ( ? 39 for a bottle ) but very effective, at least for me.

I would go on writing for hours, since many cool things happened, but I really have to get some sleep... When I wake up I\'ll take my time to read some of the posts I\'ve missed lost in these two weeks [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Bye!

Enlightened One

God the stuff isnt even that effective for me. Ok i will await further reporting the big thing around here right now you might want to incldue nimbus is PCC (couplins being used by guys in small amounts along with things like dd#1) to make them not run away so much and also to make women get to \"bond\" with us and to make women more competitive by encouraging them to sense on us that we have been accepted by a very high quality female so they might want to \"bond\" with us also.

**DONOTDELETE**

See I said SPMO is one of the most underrated pheros here. (SPMO/NPA 7:3 = JB #2 ). I think the mystery ingredient in NPA gives the pheros in SPMO just the right kick. I really think that\'s the thing.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

Nimbus,
    how old are you? i think the 20 % of NPA for youngins my age is right

**DONOTDELETE**

JPGR... Whoops, just answered this message in your PM box. I\'m 21 but I don\'t remember your age. NPA mixed @ 5:1 gives almost 17% of NPA in the mixture, so it\'s quite close to 4:1 (20% NPA)... I might try this ratio too, to see if there are even more improvements.

Phero Pro

Hitupdates :

You remember the girl I had last WE ? I haven\'t set up a report because it was just too easy. I picked her up at home, we kissed, drove directly to my house .... a.s.o. ... nothing really important to report. Well ... maybe that she was exactly what I expected [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

Yesterday :
    Phero: 1drop Pi/m - 3 drops AE about 30 mins ago

I\'ve been on a meeting that ended really late. I went to one of my favorite restaurants later to eat something. It was 10pm but it was really crowded there and no table was free. I\'ve seen a cute brunette at a corner table and she was the only person that seemed to be alone in the restaurant. I asked her if there\'s a seat free and she let me sit down. She smiled at me, but I sensed there\'s something wrong. I asked her what\'s up right away. She looked up and started to tell me, what seemed half of her livestory including her bf cheated on her. She was a 22yo psychologics student (hey .. that fits .. something to talk about .. I even had the same profs. she has) and just found her bf banging a chick in their livingroom while having classes ended early (I bet that hurts). We sat until 11pm (at this time the restaurant closes) and left together afterwards. We drove to my place and chatted some more ending up laying on the couch, kissing and cuddling around. I think I could have pushed it farther .. but I thought this wouldn\'t a good Idea right at the moment at her situation. I drove her home around 2 and she thanked me for the evening. We\'ll see how this will develop. At least it started really fast.

**DONOTDELETE**

Good God!! i think you need to place an order for additonal PI for men and alter ego...you may have found a winning combo!!! congrads!!! keep us posted!!! waht a hit

Phero Pro

I think I still have enough Pi and AE (well, I\'ll stock up my AE resources as soon as the cops-special is up anyway [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. ). I have lots of different mixtures that actually work, but all of the real hitters are based on AE. (AE alone, with Pi/m, with SOE/NPA, with NPA and with Andro 4.2). There are always these 3 drops AE and maybe a little addition.It became more like adding the AE like brushing teeth and thinking about what to add, than thinking about adding AE or not. It\'s somehow like a reflex *g*.

It has been only a few weeks since I got my hands on my first bottle AE and I had more !spontaneous! hits than in the rest of this year.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m not sure what it is about the SPMO. I love the smell and it seems to have some kind of additional effect on me. I really like JB#2, and have had mild success with JB#1, so I decided to create my own mix: SPMO/APC/NPA 3:2:3. I think it smells great...will see if it has any favorable results tommorrow.

**DONOTDELETE**

so let me see if i get this right...you add 3 drps of AE and then just anythng else, like PI or APC or anything and you get major hits? wow, interesting..i gotta give that a shot..doyou apply the same dose as you would if you didnt have any AE on of the other stuff? its funny, i used to order the apc/npa combo, and put it in the roll bottle, and then drop some AE drops in it, and then a few drops of PI, and then one drop of SPMO, and then wear it..and women would go apeshit..its just that you have to keep buying everything which gets expensive...

Phero Pro

I downgrade the doses of other pheros a little, depending on the product. I have no rules set yet, just trial and error.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"I\'m not sure what it is about the SPMO. I love the smell and it seems to have some kind of additional effect on me. I really like JB#2, and have had mild success with JB#1, so I decided to create my own mix: SPMO/APC/NPA 3:2:3. I think it smells great...will see if it has any favorable results tommorrow.\"
    -CarnalCry

I wouldn\'t do it. This mix has a name. Add PF and it\'s called original JB-X and it blew. Try it at your own risk but I don\'t think you have a chance in hell with that one. But if it works you know we\'ll be waiting to hear. Good luck. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, there were no real phero reactions, but I did get two compliments on the smell...go figure.

**DONOTDELETE**

I figured that wasn\'t going to go over too well. Try APC/NPA and A-nol, then you\'d have a better chance, but if you do JB #1 + SOE (JBDD) you\'ll probably get the same type of hits.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

JB-X Tip. I\'m sitting up for my long await JB-X trial. So when I get my NPA (hopefully in a few weeks) I\'ll be set. One of the things I did is mix Vegetable glycerine 1/4 of the mix. And it all mixes well. You\'ll appreciate the mix being a little more oily.

-The Bat

Phero Dude

Hey Jambat,

So what sucked about JB-X? I never did try it... I don\'t think so, anyway...

**DONOTDELETE**

Well Randy, before I get to that let me be clear; I\'m talking about original JB-X (NPA + APC + PF + SPMO) not the new JB-X (NPA + RM) which seems to get pretty good hits. The problem with original JB-X was simply... it didn\'t get any hits.

My idea was trying to blend everything together to get the ultimate mix. Since JB #1 and #2 were hits and back then some people were big into PF, I mixed it all. Problem was, first off JB #3 was PF + NPA which we all know to be the most unstable phero mix ever known to the forum. This was part of the original JB-X mix. SPMO and APC didn\'t mix well and APC and PF probably weren\'t a good idea (in hindsight). SPMO wasn\'t loaded with pheros and by it too being an oil based substance along with APC it was probably just a bad idea. Some chemicals probably countered others, who knows. (Ironically there were enough carriers in that mix to make it blend pretty well without clumping).

With all the bad this mix had to offer NPA wasn\'t going to save it. Now there was a theory I batted around that if I used 50% NPA and smaller percents of everything else that might do it, but it wasn\'t worth trying when JB #1 and #2 were working so well (JB#1 became the new dynamic duo NPA + APC) and now with new JB-X, JBDD and JBM it would be silly to even consider recreating original JB-X.

-The Bat

Phero Pro

Default I\'m back!

Hi All!

I just flew back in from a huge swing camp/competition in the L.A. area called Camp Hollywood. Really, really tired from plane trip back plus all of the classes, late nite dances (especially last nite), and all the other running around that I did.

I promise to start telling of ya all of the interesting adventures (expect long journal like posts) that I had, but first need to sleep . . . zzzzzzzzzzzz .

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Update and exciting new theoretical excursion.

Update:

OD chick (above) just called me and asked me camping next weekend. I\'m taking enough -none along to make an elephant cow run and hide, and some damiana liquer; a penis enlarger -- the whole ball o\' wax.

OK. I\'ve been experimenting with the phi-ratio, and a derivative formula based on sacred geometry. I believe this could lead somewhere important, based on strong creative intuition, and last Sat nite\'s experiment. I was at a film competition and flirting with two hot chicks -- a bulbous titted skinny blonde who was very sexy, and really flirting back, and a 24 y.o. sweet brunette filmmaker. She seemed more my type, like the girl next door. So the yummy brunette ended up at my apartment where I sketched her (-- just B.S. fun, mind you; I know jack squat about sketching [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and got lots of nice blushes.).

Anyway, we didn\'t yet \"do\" each other despite some tenderness and hand-holding, [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] but I was showing her my oils and perfumes.

I wanted to show her my new pheromone formula based on the phi ratio, the Greek-popularized law about what makes human dimensions beautiful. It is derived from bisecting the common area inside two intersected circles, in both directions, and comparing the segments. (Actually, I think yields the golden mean, but the phi ratio is very close.) It is the ancient number of beauty and proportion, and is present in approximation in all of nature, such as in the ratios of the avg. lengths of our upper arm: lower arm: hand; and in various facial dimensions.

Incidentally, I have a feeling chaos theory and fractal geometry could go nuts with phi (as well as the \"golden mean\" and the relation between the two, for those interested) in countless ways, if it hasn\'t already.

In this case, chaos theory as applied to nature suggests to me that these ratios don\'t have to be exact to work. Phi is very closely, but not exactly, expressed by the number series 3:5:8:13:22. I had already been experimenting, and was happy with the fact I got hits from the two yummiest women at the screening wearing phi with some other stuff. So out of curiosity I mixed 3 -rone to 5 -nol to 8 none, with 2 drops of real sandalwood, and gave it to her. I said, \"Smell This!\" (Yes, this is how I got my nickname) [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

She got an immediate DIHL, and said, \"Oh my God, it smells like sex!\" Then another DIHL, and, \"Maybe it\'s just me, but it really makes me feel... (then she paused for some reason, and I\'m thinking \"...like consecrating your body for me?!). Well, fellaz, she never finished her sentence. But she then gave me her phone number -- twice, as she forgot she did it the first time.

As it turns out, this ratio, applied to the 3 pheros in the male rank ordering, also yields a formula that is in between AE and P10 on every pheromone, but slightly closer to AE. Stone probably never considered the phi ratio. They did, however, consider some ratios actually found inside some male bodies.

In the absence of other data, I\'m going to speculate this approach might be a way to hone in on a \"magic ratio\". At worst, it\'s a good mix.

My next step is to add A1 and extend the number series out one place.

I should add that this ratio only applies to comparing apples to apples, so to speak, and cannot at this time be applied to mixing with the new copulins. But the chem. set has everything in the same concentrations. Also, the 3 chemicals seem to precipitate at similar temps./etoh concentrations, from what Stone says. This suggests we have apples to apples.

DrSmellThis,

I think that that formula isn\'t so much related to pi as it is the Fibonacci (sp?) Sequence.
    1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, etc.
    Starting with 1 twice each subsequent number is the sum of the two previous numbers.
    Source: Square One TV - A PBS math show for kids.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

lol I\'m not very qualified to be having this argument, but I would say to give up on these mathematical solutions for beauty and pheromone concentration.

I think pheromones seem comparable to vitamins in that their dosages are independent of each other and they each have different strengths. (e.g. you don\'t take 3g of zinc for a reason) Assuming this is true, ratios and number sequences aren\'t going to get you very far.

sab

Phero Dude

Jambat,
    Okay, I\'ve been using the \"new JB-X\" then... The RM-NPA is someting I like... A lot.

DrSmellThis and Oscar,
    OUCH! That hurt my head!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
    But thanks for the ratio! (3 -rone to 5 -nol to 8 none, with 2 drops of real sandalwood)

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Mr. Oscar, that\'s phi -- not pi, as you probably know, and the fibronacci sequence and the phi ratio are all about the same general idea. Just take all the numbers on the number line through integer pairs that when divided are closest to the phi ratio, and you get the fibbronaci sequence. But thanks for bringing it up, Oscar, as I am talking about the fibronacci sequence.

Regarding the other post, vitamins, etc., are are related to each other in ratios. They\'re not independent. For instance, copper and zinc (and many amino acids) tend to \"compete\" in way with each other, such that a certain ratio of consumption is recommended by experts (I forget the exact ratio.). Nutrients also work together and enhance each other. The best supplements are meticulously balanced.

But pheromones are very different from vitamins, anyway.

I don\'t think the cynicism about math is justified. Math and geometric dimensions are literally everywhere in the perfection, beauty and function of nature (look at a sunflower, for instance). Why not pheromones?

In fact, the little publically available information from Stone we have does support that, in our bodies, these pheromones DO, in fact, exist in something close to the phi ratio or fibronacci sequence.

A knowledge of the geometry of nature has led to advances in many, many fields. Why not this one? I\'m not saying I\'m right, but we\'re in the initial creativity stages with pheromones here. There\'s not much good science on it yet.

Why not play with ideas?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information