Close

Thread: chummym mix

Default chummym mix

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok heres what i wanna try out as a mixture check it out so give me some feedback before i waste supplies [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] if anyone has tried anything like it before let me know. i havn\'t been around all that long so it may have been something like this talked about before.

soe/npa/pcc in a 5:3:2 ratio

5 SoE= .4 nol / ml .1 rone /ml
    3 NPA= .48 none / ml
    2 PCC= cops some ammount

(work showing how much none in npa is diluted)3/10 = x/.48 = .144 none

chummym#1 = .2 mg nol + .05 mg rone + .144 mg none + copulins + secret NPA ingredients

so....if all all works out and actually mixes might make a decent mixture [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] i still gotta order the additives so give me some feedback before hand.

all your base are belong to us -god-

Phero Pro

Default Re: chummym mix

Sounds pretty good, I think. However I would use NPA in a 2 ratio instead of 3. I think you\'ll overdose fairly easy with 3. Still, only field testing will show you how good it is. Don\'t worry too much about \"wasting supplies\". IMO the only way of wasting is overdosing. If it doesn\'t have a noticeable effect, it\'s not as worse ODing, right?

i\'m new so havn\'t overdosed yet thankfully [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

but the mixtures i\'ve seen with npa have been a 7:3 ratio as in jb#1 and dd#1 the none content in those is the same as mine would be

all of them are 3/10ths npa

Enlightened One

DD#2 i got copywright on the SOE/NPA component he he sorry i got beaten oh well call it the magic #9. Or this might backfire and not work at all but ill be the guinea pig as it is that way i know what im talking about.

Phero Enthusiast

Hey guys,

For a while I was using a mix of 20% PI/w, 50% Edge, 30% SOE. I didn\'t get enough results to make a decision one way or another. I stopped using the PI/w in the mix and found the musk oil was working better for me, but who knows.

I do know that when I wore copulins a couple weeks back one of my female friends became very bitchy with me and was sure I was sleeping with one of her friends.

JDM

Banned User

This post indicates once more that you cannot use the cops with girls who are not confident enough. They will be thinking you prefer another female (the one you supposedly slept with).

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Just show her that she\'s your preffered banging partner among your friends.

Just another weird idea of the nameless ill minded.

**DONOTDELETE**

The only question I have is: what do you think this will smell like? PCC has a \'cucumber-melon\' scent, SOE has a blend of musks....will it smell like a cucumber muskmelon?

not quite sure but will be able to tell you for sure on saturday [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

will probably smell mostly musk with an after hint of cucumber/melon since its 1/2 soe and 1/5 pcc but that all depends on weather you like the ratio or make it different

Phero Pro

Can\'t wait for the results...
    Keep us up to date!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t think this mixture would cause an easy OD. Since there is only .144 mg/mL of none, you could go fairly heavy, since 1 drop of this mixture would give you .007 mg of -NONE. You could go up to 3 or 4 drops...now if you did that with NPA alone....that would give you between .072 and .096 mg of -NONE...surely OD level.

Phero Enthusiast

I guess I should have probably brought this up before, but I was and still am banging one of her old high school friends that she hates. But there is virtually no way she would know about this. Although maybe I\'m doused in natural copulins and just don\'t know it.

I wore some Pi/W today with Edge and SPMO Musk oil. A couple of minor hits, some chattiness, I saw the same girl today as yesterday and she seemed somewhat less interested with the added Pi/W. More chatty, less deep staring into my eyes.

JDM

ok heres the break down of your mixture. the mixture you listed in an earlier post [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] look i have no life.

Pi/w/TE/SoE 2:5:3 respectively

2 PI/w nol 1.1 mg/ml + cops reportedly
    5 TE none .12 mg/ml
    3 SoE rone .1 mg/ml
    nol .4 mg/ml

end result of your mixture

(2/10=x/1.1 nol = .22 nol) + (3/10=x/.4 nol = .12 nol) = .34 nol mg/ml
    5/10=x/.12 none = .06 none mg/ml
    3/10=x/.1 rone = .03 rone mg/ml
    +cops

the ammounts play a big part in it...yours countains a lot more NOL than my mixture. lacks the \"secret ingredients\" of NPA. and has less NONE.

i think your mixture needs more balance..i\'m not trying to discredit your mixture and your experiences with cops are great to hear [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] just trying to show that ya gotta experiment with ammounts to make things work with maximum effectiveness...but i\'m a newbie so please ignore my if you wants to.

Phero Enthusiast

Yeah I agree there may be too much -nol in mine, but I tend to be -nol heavy. I\'m a big guy, going after very young women, and too much -none tends to scare them off. Although sometimes I overdo the -nol.

I\'ll just keep experimenting.

JDM

ok....i ordered the pcc and npa yesterday morning should be here friday....

so saturday i\'ll be able to test it out....

location will be the mall more than likely or maybe a barnes and noble book store down the road from my house...

age group i\'m going after will be ages 16-25? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] guess we\'ll see

Thread Information