Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Pheros and sweat

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The problem with living in the tropics is that the weather is ridiculously hot most of the time. Temperatures go as high as 35 degrees celcius and I sweat alot. How is it going to affect the effectiveness of the pheros I\'m wearing?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Pheros and sweat

Your mones will dissipate faster and more concentrated. So my guess would be to go lightly, and refresh during the day, lightly each time.

Enlightened One

Sound advice either a) refresh more often with lighter amoutns
    b) apply all over with light amounts but less often this seems to be fairly effective as well it also depends on the pheromone type nol breaks down slower none is quick rone is medium term a1 and couplins well not much knowledge is floating around currently either.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Dystopian,

Have you tried applying a portion of the pheros you wear to your hair and your clothes (T-shirt). It takes a lot longer for bacteria to break down the pheromones on those particular areas. I like to also apply them to the tops of my forearms as well because sweat rarely accumulates in those areas (on me) even when it\'s very hot outside.

Phero Pro

Yeah, makes sense.

But I would like to know if your clothes can get stained by pheros. I mean, which products can harm your clothes? I don\'t want that to happen, no matter how good the result of the pheros?

**DONOTDELETE**

Absolutely understandable, I wouldn\'t want to ruin an expensive shirt either.

There\'s no problem with the alcohol/ethanol sprays and in fact I\'ve heard it said that they work more efficiently and last a very long time when used on clothing.

You have to be a little more careful when applying some of the other thicker bases products you use by dabbing. Some my stain depending on the article of clothing, it\'s color and it\'s material. Besides using common sense I\'d suggest always testing it on a hidden area first just to be certain.

Phero Pro

Thanks!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

I wear uniform that I don\'t wash everyday. The scent can linger on the shirt for days. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] But I\'ll try it out anyway.

JB1 doesn\'t seem to stain my shirt, though I found that my SPMO/TE mix does.

Has anyone tried roll-on mixtures on clothing? I don\'t think it\'s a good combination. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

i\'ve experienced them also. sometimes the scent of the pheros linger for several days if you don\'t wash your clothes.
    I also experienced that after i took a bath i can smell trace amounts of Androsterone scent.

Thread Information