Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default What does a woman feel when she has a DIHL ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was wondering what really is the feeling of a woman while she is experiencing a DIHL? We\'ll most of us agree that the woman is either experiencing discomfort, nervous, etc. but did anyone tried asking a woman what she really feels?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: What does a woman feel when she has a DIHL ?

I think it is blankness, temporary disablement, maybe resulting in a change in state of mind.

cmorera,

Agreed. I posted a couple of theories on DIHL and cross-over effect a while back. Besides my repeated misspelling of hypothalamus, tell me what you think.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=11778& amp;page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

as a female, I can say that the few times I\'ve experienced having a DIHL, it feels a little like I\'ve temporarily lost control of my, well, self-control. I get this feeling like there\'s just something inexplicable about the guy, whether it\'s physical attractiveness or a chemical response, I don\'t know. Usually I\'d keep myself from staring for the sake of decency, but in cases like DIHL I forget about decency for a few seconds. I catch myself staring straight on when I\'d usually shoot sideways glances, as if I\'m trying to figure out what exactly it is that\'s attracting myself so much. There\'s some sort of feeling of connection--I\'m \"locked on\" until I kind of shake myself out of the stare and realize what I\'ve been doing. Those are always the guys I wish I would have approached.

Enlightened One

I would based on feedback ive observed the same sort of thing. Good work everyone this hopefully will take off a little this aspect as it has always gone belly up in past.

Phero Enthusiast

Hey guys,

Reading through some of old threads I was thinking about if alcohol increases a females response to the pheros. Any ideas one way or the other? Is the DIHL similar to an alcohol or drug loosening their inhibitions? I\'m trying to think back through my experiences if alcohol aided any of my \"hits\". I tend to not hang out in bars, but most of the time I hang out with friends we are all drinking at my place.

Hmmm. I mean the obvious answer is it sure as hell couldn\'t hurt.

JDM

Enlightened One

Not really that important i dont think because the oil based products have exactly the same type of response if it is present it would be very small because the alcohol is only effective in the bloodstream and it is typically ethonol which is used in alcohol wipes and i get no type of hit off those (medical grade ones for sterislation etc)

**DONOTDELETE**

Alcohol loosens the inhibitions, and possibly the pheromones sort of top the rest of it off, like icing on a cake, loosening them a tad more(?) My opinion is that a woman DIHLing may be frightened or simply at total loss as to what to say...or do.

Default A light buzz is best

The forebrain, the part we \"think\" with is largely inhibitory when it comes to sex. It is also the most sensitive to alcohol. Therefore, when one has a drink or two, the inhibitions fall away. The reaction to pheromones is far deeper in the brain (limbic, preoptic area, etc.) that take more alcohol to affect.

So for a little buzz, one would expect (and experence supports) that the probablity of getting a hit from a target increases. At some point you get a point of deminishing returns from too much drunkenness.

Phero Enthusiast

Well i guess a DIHL is a postive response to pheros. do you agree to me phero dudes?

Phero Enthusiast

I always thought of a DIHL as the individual is like taking a picture in their head of the person they are looking at. I think it sort of baffles them for a moment as they feel \"out of control\" and can\'t stop looking at you. I make eye contact all the time, but the DIHL I got yesterday I looked up and the girl just kept staring at me intently, I had to look away.

JDM

Phero Enthusiast

from one month of using pheros i have never seen an asian target in DIHL :-(

Phero Pro

This is strange, because I get DIHLs from asian targets too. I\'ve never seen a difference between ethnic groups while using pheros. Usually every group has it\'s own scent, caucasian (I hate to come up with races, because they are a virtual classification which actually doesn\'t exist) are smelling more sour, while dark skinned are smelling more sweet. That are my own experiences, none for asians so far because the asian girls I came \"really\" close to just smelled like showergel *g*.

Phero Pro

Is it possible that the type of smell has got something to do with what they eat? Sometimes you can smell the person\'s skin and know what they\'ve eaten. Maybe that\'s why one smells more sweet, while the other smells sour. Maybe it\'s just not a racial thing...

Phero Pro

The food is of cause one of the factors that have to be considered in terms of body scent. Garlic and Onions for example are well known for their negative effect (bo like bodyscent).

Thread Information