Close

Default OOT:For Your Eyes Only

visit-red-300x50PNG
    See what happens when you don\'t get enough sleep.You start to become a spammer! I blame my job for that since they constantly change my work schedule and days off due to layoffs,injuries,and people quitting.Now I am going off of 1 and a half hours of sleep....but I digress.Anyway,before I exercise and get ready for work,I figure I would ask yet another question.This one is dealing with eyes.

I heard that carrots,Bilberry pills,and Lutein pills supposedly helps the eyes,but does it really improve the vision-let\'s say to 20-20 or close? I sometimes don\'t feel like wearing glasses and I worry that my contacts might fall out.Well,if you guys have any answers I would appreciate,Thanks.

Phero Pro

Default Re: OOT:For Your Eyes Only

Yeah, eating carrots and millet and supposedly some other stuff from time to time might HELP to improve your vision. The problem is that once your eyesight is failing, the way back is very hard. So diet AND frequent exercises are needed in order to get some improvement. What exercises? Well there are a lot of books written about improving your eyesight through a number of exercises. I have one called \"improve your vision without glasses or contact lenses\". There are a lot more than just this one. You can try to search eBay or Amazon or basically any book store. The reviews mostly say that the exercises really help, unless the reviewer is an eye doctor. They mostly claim that they do not. Pretty understandable, huh. It would be like Bruce saying that pheromones don\'t do nothing. But most (all) of us here know that the opposite is very true. I should warn you though, that 5 minutes of exercise a day will not do very much good. That may just be enough to keep your eyesight from getting worse. (which I think is already a great thing to do nevertheless) In order to really improve them, I think as much as half an hour a day will be required. But give it a try anyway. I can\'t really say it helps \'cause it\'s been on my bookshelf from the moment I bought it. I haven\'t gotten the time yet to test it.
    Hopefully It\'ll work for you...

Default Re: OOT:For Your Eyes Only

I just realized that now I am an official JourneyMan,no more newbie status for me! Hi MaxiMog,You know,as a matter of fact,I do have that eye improvement book that you\'re talking about.I just really need to take the time and try the exercises everyday for 30 minutes.I even got the pinhole glasses that came with it.Well,I guess I\'ll give it a trial run for a few months to a year.Thanks.

Thread Information