Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Question for Sophie, Chuckv and other ladies re PI/w

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Sophie. Well, I did order and receive the PCC. Smells terrific when I combine it with my favorite perfume plus Philosophy\'s Falling In Love (which, as you know, is for women only). I\'ve noticed more of a reaction in ME rather than from other people. Seems to make me more cheerful, carefree and easygoing. Weird or not?

Anyway, question is simple: Does PI/w have any type of scent? I received my NPA/w and it smells pretty smarmy. I haven\'t noticed any reaction from anyone in any way, shape or form except for my own self repulsion. I\'ll probably end up mixing it w/some Lavender Oil. Its scent DOES resemble cat piss :O, as someone once mentioned, and there\'s not much I can do to kill it. My husband is pretty oblivious and doesn\'t seem to mind, but we\'ve had a heatwave here and the NPA/w gets very pungent on the hot days, so I limit its application to a tiny drop under my clothes, across my bosom.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Great to have some ladies in here [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Question for Sophie, Chuckv and other ladies re PI/w

Hey Sophie,
    It really is nice to have some women here. I have PI/w and haven\'t really noticed a smell. If I put the bottle right up to my nose and sniff really hard I might be able to smell something but otherwise I think it is pretty scentless. Maybe I\'m just one of those who can\'t smell mones?

Phero Dude

Default Re: Question for Sophie, Chuckv and other ladies re PI/w

Although I\'ma guy, I\'d like to extend the same thought -- it\'s nice to have some women around here. Maybe together, we can figure out what we all, male and female, are really looking for. Maybe we can actually take a shot at making our lives better!

Thread Information