Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Newbie user .... great results

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was a bit apprehensive at first, but decided to buy some PI/m, the beginners kit (NPA and SPMO) as well as some SOE. It seemed like one or the other didn\'t do as much as some combo\'s so I bought a bunch to try out.

After wearing PI/m for a few days I didn\'t really notice a difference exept in myself, maybe more confidence, who knows. Well today I tried SOE (couple little swipes) and a drop of NPA on my neck. Wow, smiles and hello\'s and hi\'s with the head off to one side. This stuff was like magic. I like it! And very high quality 25-30 women too btw.

After surfing and reading and checking the mixes I noticed one of you tabulates results based on the type of person so to let you know, I\'m actually pretty lucky in the physical arena, 6\' 170 lbs blue eyes and above average looks 30 years old etc. but quite shy too.

I\'ll be experimenting a bit with this and let you know what I find out that works for me. I tend to dislike strong smells and prefer things subtle so I can already say the PI/m is a tough one to use as I can smell even the slightest bit of it under cologne.

A thanks to Bruce here. Whether this stuff really works or if it\'s Jumbo\'s feather, I don\'t care. Thanks.

ifrwizard

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Newbie user .... great results

I am anxious to hear what works for you because although I am only 17 I am also 6\' 170 above average looks and shy...

I am not an expert or anything, but if you don\'t like PI/m because of the smell, you might want to try Rogue Male, which has a nice smell to it.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Newbie user .... great results

Schmidter,

It might just be me being more assertive or expecting results and therefore getting them. I\'m more into 24-32 women so maybe a bit older. The thing is, I look a lot younger than I am. Probably about 25 or 26 max. The women that are suddenly paying more attention are early 20\'s.

Today was the same thing. The really enthousiastic HI! with a big smile and raised eyebrows from two this morning on the way to work and a complete stare from a 10 at a coffee shop just after lunch. She walked in past me and looked back and then when she walked by again to get sugar in her coffee she was heading by me but looked me right in the eye for about 5 seconds on the way past.

I was the DIHL with that one though. ALmost dumbfounded if you will. Oh...and a bit daft for not starting a conversation right there with her.

I think that if you are well dressed, fit and good looking then pheromones may just take you from the unapproachable to the approachable. That may be why SOE is working so well for me.

ifrwizard

Thread Information