Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default In defense of PI

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Everysooften, it seems like the board becomes kinda hostile towards none and pi in particular..and i have to say that i disagree with your point of view...you see, SOE doesnt work for me worth a hoot, matter of fact, it can negate and seriously tone down hits i get with none,..im not saying its not a great product, i love the way it smells, but it dont get me any attention like none does, particularly PI ...yes, i have noticed the slight smell of bo/cat piss whatever it is, hell, i wear it scented with no cologne cvr alot of times and i get attention, looks and smiles from women every where i go..not all women, but enough..as well as additional respect and attention from males..i have had more consistnet hits with PI than anything, JB#1 combo also does pretty much the same ( none heavy also).....If anyone has thought that i stink, well, they are either too scared to tell me or like it...whats affecting them is the odorless mones hitting the VMO anyway...

Im 34 years old, sorta short, smaller build but muscular..and the none does me right everytime...i have only the scented PI in my experiments, but i have grown to like it, and the attention i get with it on....remember, if the chick is in that time of the month, and is fertile, she will move in and show interest and invitation in many ways due to the none...

What im wanting to know is how does RM compare to PI for men in the hits department? anyone know? anyway, PI is a great product, works very very well for me, it and JB#1 are most consistent thats for sure...

Default Re: In defense of PI

I also have to be in defense of Primal Instinct, it was the first product I ever purchased from love-scent. I got sexual hits and not the chatty attention I get from SOE. I just like it for the smell, and to wear it with combinations of none. As long as you don\'t put five or more dads the smell goes away in about an hour. I usually cover it up with Cologne or SPMO anyway. I\'m planning on ordering RM since that seems to be the alternative to the cat piss smell of unscented PI. I\'m still going to purchase PI(which I\'m running low on),but like I always say some products don\'t work for everyone.

Phero Pro

PI/m was the first pheromone product that I have ever bought. Yes it does have that underarm smell when the Ylang-ylang fades in about an hour, but I have gotten the most wildest hits from it. Plus I have found that it is the most reliable product that I have if used right. I also use SOE on the arms to loosen me up, but don\'t seem to get the interesting hits that I get from using PI alone.

Enlightened One

Hey andro 4.2 still works great and being the spray based (almost same amount as PI) it gets greater coverage better response etc.

**DONOTDELETE**

hey, i have never used andro 4.2....how does it work for you? does anyone have any experience with it? how does it compare to PI?

Andro is basically PI/M in an alcohol spray format. Personally, I prefer PI, but Andro has a LOT of fans too. It is a taste thing I guess.
    Bruce

PI is nice for the body - Andro 4.2 is nice to spray on the pants. Makes \'em wonder what\'s going on down there [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

>Everysooften, it seems like the board becomes kinda hostile towards none and pi in particular..and
    >I have to say that i disagree with your point of view...you see, SOE doesnt work for me worth a hoot,
    >matter of fact, it can negate and seriously tone down hits i get with none,..im not saying its not a great
    >product, i love the way it smells, but it dont get me any attention like none does, particularly PI ...yes, i
    >have noticed the slight smell of bo/cat piss whatever it is, hell, i wear it scented with no cologne cvr alot
    >of times and i get attention, looks and smiles from women every where i go..not all women, but enough..
    >as well as additional respect and attention from males..i have had more consistnet hits with PI than
    >anything, JB#1 combo also does pretty much the same ( none heavy also).....If anyone has thought
    >that i stink, well, they are either too scared to tell me or like it...whats affecting them is the odorless mones
    >hitting the VMO anyway...
    >
    >Im 34 years old, sorta short, smaller build but muscular..and the none does me right everytime...i have only the
    >scented PI in my experiments, but i have grown to like it, and the attention i get with it on....remember, if the chick
    >is in that time of the month, and is fertile, she will move in and show interest and invitation in many ways due to
    >the none...

If you are referring to my comments, I\'m not hostile towards PI. Its the most expensive pheremone product on
    the market and if I didn\'t think it was worth it, I wouldn\'t have bought it. I simply don\'t notice anything change
    in people\'s behavior when I wear it at any level of application. Rather than arguging the point whether PI
    works or not, I\'d rather argue why it works for you and not me.

Posters many times aren\'t very descriptive about themselves and the conditions when reporting hits for
    any given product. So, thinking back, what attribute about you do you think might have made PI work?
    What kind of setting? What colors you were wearing. What kind of women responded positively?

- Louis

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks for the info!! just as an update, i wore PI to work this morning after everyone was back from the 4th of july holiday...was amazed at all the attention, looks and flirting i am getting from the women around the office..i even dabbed a little on my computer and my boss ( hot woman in her 40\'s) cant stay away from my desk, talking about a bunch of useless stuff...she keeps making alot of eye contact with me so i guess i better tone it down a bit...but hey, i love the stuff!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Good questions!! i find a wide variety of women respond, not all mind you..some just looked like they have been hit by a bulldozer ( DIHL ), others get nervous and flirty, and others give you the look like they want to rape you...so it depends..i am a professional, in a professional setting with primarily upper scale people, well dressed, etc...i find women of all races, and ages respond well to PI, and i really dont know what the determinig factor is...i dont look like a construction worker, i look like a prep with glasses, short hair,...professional...however, i will say that women are very subtle, they dont act quite the same when they are attracted to a guy...alot of times, teh only indication i will get that a woman has picked up on the PI is i will see a serious case of NE occur, as well as facial flushing, eye contact prolonged, out of the corner of my eye i catch women starign at me...the product does work, ..i would imagine if i wasnt well kept, maybe real fat or disgusting looking, then the visual would work against the PI, but as long as you look the best you can, dress the best you can, and wear the PI, your reception to it goes way way up from everyone around you...Dont give up on it...it took me about 2 weeks experimenting with it before i foudnt eh right dosage level or \"feel\"...after that, i became very happy with the product

**DONOTDELETE**

yeah but y\'all are older and i am young=20

do you think a little bit on NONE though does have some effect on younger women?

Banned User

Of course it has the same effects on young women JPGR, you just have to be more careful and extra friendly to not scare them away. I am 20 and I am seeing good results with the 18-25 target group with JB1 and TE I use (don´t know about PI).

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Definately, check out the revised Cookbook, out soon i think.

**DONOTDELETE**

>Good questions!! i find a wide..

Look professional. Why didn\'t I think of this.

I wonder if it would work even better if you adopted some kind of \"official\" look.

- Louis

**DONOTDELETE**

It would have to be offical though...thats the only kind that would work!!

Thread Information