Close

Phero Dude

Default A-1, RM and NPA-Regular cologne questions.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey all,

1.) I got the A-1 in my last order, but I haven\'t really noticed anything substatial in using it. I\'m not even going to try to spell it here, but is it tied more closely to -none? How exactly should I be blending this stuff up?

2.) I flat-out LOVE the scent of RM, but I was a little shocked at how thin it is; I actually spilled some when I was mixing with NPA to put into a sprayer. Could I use Jojoba oil to thicken it up a bit? I\'d like to put it into a roller bottle (without the NPA addition).

3.) I vaguely recall a 50-50 blend of NPA to non-phero colognes, but wasn\'t quite sure, and don\'t want to bone the mix. It\'s probably in the Cookbook, but I haven\'t gotten to read it yet. (I just printed the whole thread at work, so I can\'t really have this sitting open. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Thanks much, y\'all!

upsidedown

Default Re: A-1, RM and NPA-Regular cologne questions.

Where do you go to order the A-1? I haven\'t seen it listed in the products options pages.

Phero Dude

Took a moment to find it, but here\'s the link:

http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html

At $79.95, it\'s a bit of the wallet-rocker, but what the hell -- I\'m worth it! (I just don\'t necessarily know how to USE it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

upsidedown

Thanks.

Yes, I think I\'d have to get some feedback from other people...read through old posts and see what kinds of input you get here before I would purchase it at that price. But, if it works and I knew what to do, I\'d give it a try later. I especially like what I\'ve read about it working well with women you already know. That would be quite helpful for me.

Thanks again for the link.

**DONOTDELETE**

this is what i read about A-1
    do a search for it

As for androstadienone in particular, there\'s \"no sexual effect, not at all.\" Anybody claiming that this pheromone is sexually attractive is a fake, a fraud. However, it can make a woman feel less negative, and there\'s no question the negativity goes way down.

**DONOTDELETE**

RJM;

Do not mix u\'r NPA at a one to one (1:1) TE is the 1:1 mixer. I would try a 6:1 or 5:1 cologne NPA mix to start with.

Just my 2 cents ]
    TCO

Phero Dude

Hmmmmm... So maybe a combo of A-1 and RM, with a bit of NPA? Maybe add it to JB-1?

...But I gotta get a bit more info from those who had success with it.

Phero Dude

TCO,

Thanks! I wouldn\'t want to blow half a bottle of the gold! I have some TE sitting around, so I\'ll give that a whack. I\'d used it as a \"thinner\" for spraying APC, but hadn\'t even thought about using it here.

Thanks!

RJ,

The A-1 can be a lifesaver if you\'re stuck with a grouchy female but if you\'re single it can be just cheaper to put some distance between the grouch and yourself. The A-1 really helps with PMS but I find it\'s a bit of a bummer for the male. I\'ve found that using the A-1 in Realm for Women makes the females at the gym much more approachable - I\'ve mixed it with Jovan Musk2 so the experiment included some \'nol too.

The RM contains an excellent fragrance by itself so I wouldn\'t mix it with colognes, etc. I think it would be great to add some NPA to RM to give the RM a touch of dirtiness - the usual recommendation is 3 parts RM to 1 part NPA. I\'m going to try that myself.

Phero Dude

Yeah, I did the RM+NPA mix, 70:30.

Check my post on the Overt Sexual Hits thread, and keep in mind, that this is a girl who chose some other guy over me when she was between relationships, and I never know if I should even put an arm around her.

RM+NPA IS GOOD!

I had a bit of SOE+NPA on as well. Thinking about it, the right wrist, where I applied it, is exactly where she bit me! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Oh yeah -- almost forgot -- I didn\'t mean stick the RM into the JB-1; I meant put some A-1 into the JB-1. Hey, if it helps raise the spirits of the PMS-ing females, that works too, especially in a work setting, where distancing isn\'t always an option. Plus, just like DD, I like to mess with peoples\' heads too! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I also purchased A-1, I haven\'t used it much since it\'s supposed to settle women down when they\'re on there period. If you\'re single I wouldn\'t recommend buying it,unless you have a wife or girlfriend who gets a bad attitude during the time of the month. There seems to be no limit as to how much you can use, in other words you can\'t OD on it. I have mixed it with my chemical set but haven\'t used it yet, I\'m just waiting for the right occasion.

Phero Dude

I\'m just lookin\' for that special girl, the one with PMS! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information