PLEASE TAKE the time and read this. This is a HUGE problem. if anyone can help me out..GREAT! this drives me so insane i even want to move out of my house just because of this...=================

I never really cared and thought about this problem I had. Wait a problem waiting to untie.
Im an asian male. Im currently 16 years old.

My problem is smelling pretty weird.

I shower everyday.
My hair smells fine. Shampoo+Conditioner. (check) and I use the body shampoo from bath & Body works. Great.
I get out of the bathroom and I can instantly smell what we ate yesterday, etc. Asian food has a fowl stench.
it taste good but its hard to get the smell out of places u dont want to. More specifically my closet/room/
and my clothes.

I wash my clothes a lot.
Every Sunday and every wednesday.
My close smells real nice and fresh when I take it out of the dryer. (I wish I can just leave my clothes
in the dryer [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img])

but unfortunetly other clothes get washed and in the dryer too so my mom forcefully puts my clothes in my stinky closet.
Once it gets in the closet it begins to lose its nice out of the dryer smell. I share closets with my mom.
she has so much clothes she gets from her sisters from Korea it builds up in my closet.

The clothes she gets isnt the simple t-shirts. Its those huge winter coats. we split closets 50/50.
I dont have much clothes so im like only using 10-20 %. my mom uses the rest for clothes she will probably never
wear but occasionally does every year. I dont think she washed those clothes. Cuz she never wears em.
and its hard to get those clothes washed because your average washing machine cant.

I don\'t know what to do. Ive tried air fresheners(4 of those can shaped ones). All it does is smell like
air fresheners mixed with that nasty asian smell. And it does no good to the clothes. All it does is layer
the smell. Which can easily be achieved by spraying cologne.

I want her clothes out but she wont let me. I might try what my friends, etc. recomment. Spraying a odor
type thing called \"FeBreeze\". They say it will get rid of the odors in my closet. my clothes/my moms. and my room.
But I dont know if it will layer it like previously air fresheners.

I was thinking about getting an air purifier system for my closet. But those are really pricy and I dont know if it
would work for my cases. Help me out its a big time in my life and I have to deal with smelling like nasty asian
scent/food. which isnt PLEASANT AT ALL. and i dont want any friends over(not asian) cuz my house has that funny
asian smell also. The food smell crawls up the stairs and enters my room even if the door is closed and has a
ceiling fan up and running.

help tell me what to do! I want to smell fresh and my clothes smell fresh! Please ANY advice would be great!!!
(and i know girls like guys that smell fresh right out of the shower. but I have a GOOD feeling they dont want
to be smelling the asian scent from their shirts. I mean i DO wash it a lot but it picks up the scent...

again please help out.