Close

Thread: Am I ODing?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Am I ODing?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I can\'t smell, it\'s a weird handicap I have. I\'ve never been able to smell except for a couple times where I sware that I did smell.
    Anyways, I use about 2 sprays of TE(one on chest other on neck), 3 drops SPMO on forearms, 1 drop SPMO behind each ear(total 5 drops of SPMO), and then 1-2 sprays of my regular cologne(real mild and clean smell, from what I\'ve read - Old Spice White Water).

Well from that I notice a few things:
    More confidence
    Feel good
    No one at work will mess with me(i.e. Before I started using it I was about to quit because I was getting constantly harrassed by management about stupid stuff. Now, like today I was caught sitting somewhere that I\'m not supposed to(stupid eh?), anyway the manager didn\'t say a word he just sat down and started talking and being nice. Usually he would have bitched and been a [censored]. Also a guy that works in the same basic area as me who used to try and blame me and my guys for what he messed up, won\'t even talk to me unless I talk to him... he actually acts kind of scared of me.

I haven\'t noticed all that much from females though, there have been some questionable things but nothin solid. I must admit though that I havent been around a whole lot of females lately.

So to much? To little?... thinking about jacking the TE up to 3 sprays.

Once again I rambled on way to much.

ABBADON

upsidedown

Default Re: Am I ODing?

I\'ve never used TE, so I don\'t know what is an OD on it. My guess though is that you\'re not actually ODing on the pheromes themselves, but for my personal taste, the SPMO oil is kind of strong and not that overly pleasant a smell. So, 5 drops just seems to me to be too much from a fragrance standpoint, although not necessarily from a pheromone standpoint.

But, that\'s just my opinion and I\'m rather new to this myself. The other more longterm users of the products might have additional input.

I wouldn\'t mix different fragrances like that especially if you have trouble smelling the final mixture. Even under ideal conditions, it is tricky. RE the OD level: it varies a lot from one user to the next. That would be about the max for me; too much for others and not enough for still others.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

So...don\'t mix? just use one or the other? hmm Well I think I\'m going to go with 1-2 sprays TE, drop the SPMO down to 2 drops, and only one spray of the cologne. Guess that still may be much... who knows. No ones told me I stink or actually no ones even told me anything related to me having a smell...

Abbadon

Phero Dude

Sounds to me like you hit dead-on. I think that if you\'d ODed, you would have gotten bad reactions, but having a boss open up a bit is a good thing. As for the guy who blames his screw-ups on you and your team, isn\'t the reaction you got EXACTLY what you wanted? Seems to me, you\'re approaching the perfect opportunity to get yourself noticed in the GOOD light, and let the inept putz crash and burn.

Can ya tell I\'ve been there? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I\'ve used a lot of Andro 4.2 which I figure is probably similar to TE.
    From what you described, I would say that you are ODing, but then again, that depends on what your objective is. The bullshit that you are now avoiding at work is a good thing, but to get that degree of effectiveness, in my opinion, you are using a quantity of -none which may be far less than effective, and possibly even detrimental if you want to be turning the women on to you. I tested out heavy -none stuff a lot, and that is my reading on your situation, based on my experience.

I agree with RJM on this one - sounds like you\'re making the stuff work for you, at least in the situation you find yourself in. The levels of SPMO and TE you are using are not out of line although maybe on the high side of normal. You could economize by cutting back a tad but that won\'t amount to much money over the course of a month.

As to female hits, if you don\'t expose yourself to females, they can\'t smell you and they can\'t react. Maybe making things better at work first will increase your self-confidence and sense of self-worth and those are the foundations of attraction for females. In a club situation, you might go an extra spray of TE, maybe to the head hair.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanx guys... I\'m not complaining about the work situation, I\'m actually enjoying that part. I was just concerned about stinking since I can\'t smell. I am going to cut the edge back to one spray along the 2 drops SPMO and a spray of my cologne. I\'ll just keep on experimenting and try and judge people\'s reactions.

Abbadon

Thread Information