Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Single product alternative to mixing?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all, First time poster.

I\'ve read through various posts, and read the cookboox, but was a bit let down when I went to the ordering page. I looked into the beginners special, which is quite a good deal, but most posts said that \"The Edge\" product gave sketchy results. This is the product included in the beginners special.

I would not like to be out too much of my hard earned money (since I\'m a college student) so I was wondering what is recommended if I were to try one or 2 products.

I\'ve read good things about \"Alter Ego\" and with no objections, will probably just purchase this, since it has a mix of all phero\'s.

Let me give a bit of background on myself, I\'m 5\'8, 150lbs, social butterfly but only with people I\'m comfortable with. Shy otherwise. 25 years old.

Also, I wear 2 colognes, Drakkar Noir (sharp, spicy, lavender, amber) and Sander by Jil Sander (spicy, woody). So, I can either mix with my colognes, or wear the phero as itself..

Any recommendations or opinions? Please help!
    Thanks!
    Olav23

Default Re: Single product alternative to mixing?

In my experience using AE by itself gets more hits instead of adding a fragrance or Cologne. PI has a strong odor and after I put 2 dabs of it on my neck I cover it with Cologne. If you\'re willing to spend the money those are the two products I recommend. There are products that smell good by themselves like RM SOE oil or gel packs. You might have to break away from your shyness a little and talk to women. As we say time and time again on the boards don\'t expect women to flock to you. You have to make the effort and they will work for you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: Single product alternative to mixing?

I normally consider myself to be quite shy, but get a confidence boost when i wear pheros.

As for products, it may seem expensive but i would buy the RM deal and the begginer\'s pack, you get lots of SOE with it which is always useful. I haven\'t actually used AE, but its something that i would like to try because it receives raving reviews.

Another alternative is the Dimanic Duo, which allows you to mix JB#1, although because you are young i would recomend applying some -nol aswell (as in SOE, SMPO, AE etc).

Thread Information