Close

Default do pheromones work if you already know the girl

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i already know this hot girl, and i really, really want her to like me, and i have known her for a sort-of long time (a year). i know that she doesnt like me and doesnt find me attractive, so the first impression of me from her was---not attractive. if i wear pheromones around her, will she begin to like me and interact with me more, or will it make no difference at all. thanks.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: do pheromones work if you already know the girl

I don\'t claim to be an expert on pheros or have as wide an experience with them as more erstwhile members of this forum, but, Ido know two things:

(i) You can\'t make or be friends with someone who doesn\'t wish to be friends with you

(ii) You can\'t make someone like you or make you think you\'re attractive (looks wise)

However, having said that, pheromones may make other people notice you. They won\'t know why or how, but they will increase another\'s responsiveness and receptiveness towards you. It can be either positive or negative. Pheros, I\'ve learned from lurking here, and through personal experience, are a double-edged sword

The point is, that when you notice this responsiveness, YOU will have to make the move to make yourself appear interesting, and interested in them. A lot of it comes down to self-esteem and confidence.
    Pheros are a great tool as a confidence-booster. You can put them on, and from that moment you can believe yourself to be attractive, interesting and this builds confidence. Of course, a few positive reactions from targets will go further to boosting your confidence. You\'ll go out with a smile on your face. Don\'t underestimate the power of a smile. It works wonders in making people relax and friendly.

As for the person you know...difficult to say. How do you know she dislikes you? You say she finds you unattractive, yet I know a few women who find me unattractive physically, yet they like me as a person. It comes down to personality and strength of character.

Wearing pheros around her may help to get you noticed. How you react to her responsiveness is entirely up to you and determines the outcome. Come across as interesting and approachable.

If I were in your place (and I have been in the past...back in the days where there were no such things as phero mixes), I would go more for -nol products to make you seem approachable, friendly and make your teargets feel relaxed and chatty around you.

SoE is a good one to start with.

PF is great as well, it has a nice smell to it, as do X-cite wipes.

AE can be very interesting around strangers or on Blind Dates, but unpredictable around people you know.

SPMO is also good on its own or mixed with NPA a la JB#2 in ratio of 7:3

You don\'t say how well you know the girl. Do you interact with her often in any way? Would she be familiar with your own personal phero signature? Is there any personal reason you say she dislikes you?

Before you go and try wearing anything around her, it would first be best to experiment with some of these phero products with others. Find out what works for you best. Be aware of people\'s body language and responses around you when wearing them. gauge their receptiveness towards you when you strike up conversations. Be pro-active rather than re-active in your approach with people, but don\'t be pushy or force youself on people...therin lies disaster and the road to inner emotional turbulence and turmoil [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Just my 2 cents worth (I\'ll take off my pseudo-psycholigist\'s hat now [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img])

Sorry Dude, she already sees you as a friend or just a person she\'s not attracted to. Unless you\'re willing to drastically change your personality and your appearance overnight, seems like your chances are slim. In the meantime all you teenagers out there please try to read as many posts as you can or look in the search engine.

Phero Enthusiast

asuperdictator,

That\'s the million dollar question right there. I don\'t know if there is a definite answer. In general, pheromones work best on women who don\'t know you. They also work best (it seems) on women who are closer to their sexual peak (women in their 30s). Young women seem to have mixed results with pheromones especially ones who know you.

I can say this. Before I started wearing pheromones, I was never considered very hot. Good looks, good face, but overweight. The guys I hang out with haven\'t changed, but since I\'ve started wearing pheromones, women have begun to crowd around all of us (not just me). None of us have changed, but now women seem interested in all of us. I don\'t know if this is a good or back thing really. As I\'m afraid jealousies are beginning to arise in our group, but there has been a definite change. Most of the women who run with us now knew us before but never seemed to be too interested.Yet in the hot tub yesterday one of my female friends said, \"Man you and your friends should all be models I swear you are all so hot\"

We don\'t know enough of pheromones to make them work all the time, or on everyone. I have seen the DIHL looks from a handful of the women I\'ve known before I started using pheromones. But the ratio is about 50/50.

Anyway, if you like the girl, give it a shot.

JDM

JDM

There is every possibility that pheros will work to some extent (always the case), but if a girl has already given you a label (see JDM\'s thread), i can tell you from personal experience that it can be hard to change it. If you persiveer, then you will probably get success. I would advise avoiding contact with her for a month or two, and then when you see her and you\'re wearing pheros (perhaps a haircut or a style change aswell), then she will probably re-evaluate you, for the better. Let her notice something different about you, and the pheros will help her believe this \"new\" you is attractive.

Enlightened One

He never actually replied to this thread which means he was probably after the magic potion. Unfornatley it doesnt exist. Some advice go make some more female friends (use pheros if you so wish) and stop going for just looks in women. I know you want visuals but you can go for personality, if you are fit (well ultra fit in my case) you can get personality in women that are fit (actually that seems to be a big player in what fit attractive women want in men - physical bodies. I am friendly with women that are overweight but unless they are big boned it just indicates a lack of motivation to a) look after thier health and fitness b) to much junk food so i dont pursue anything more. Some get upset when they try to flirt with me (sort of stupid idea that im attractive and if they flirt ill flirt back) and they wonder why no man that is \"hot\" will go for them. Quite simple i would say go for a bit of a run get a fitness machine or something just avoid the junk food and get healthy but most dont. Same goes for men pheros will help a lot but to really get reactions get the visuals improved it will have more beneift for you in the health rewards.

Helena Rubinstein (or maybe Coco Chanel) had a great line:

\"There are no ugly women; just lazy ones.\"

And I agree, women who spend a lot of time and energy getting fit seem to be the ones that most appreciate the same in men. Guess they think they deserve it - and they do.

Enlightened One

Exactly

**DONOTDELETE**

not all fit men go for fit women. And not all fit women go for fit men. Personally I find a really good looking man intimidating. Not because I think he is better than me, but because I think it won\'t be long before I will have to continually compete for this guy every time we go out. As for pheremones in the original thread to help...I have been friends with guys who I found unattractive but one day I notice that they are attractive. It could be pheromones, or an act of sensitivity but sometimes feelings change. So give it a shot.

Enlightened One

Good to have another lady on board, most of my posts use very conversial language and ideas to generate new ideas and to push the limit ive never been one to not call it as it is. I speak my mind get knocked for it in some cases but i have a very interesting knack for knocking problems out into the open and find the exact cause very often call it a \"gift of logic\" although women seem to be negative towards those of us with to much logic.

Yeah, some seem to get pissed off and say stuff like, \"oh of course, he\'s right again\", but i can never really be insulted by it, i just tend to laugh, which usually makes it worse, oh well.

Thread Information