Close

Stranger

Default Pheromones that would be good for men over 40?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First time here and would like the expert opinions of those here who may have the experience and point of view of what pheromones work well for men 40 and over? I \'m married so I don\'t really need them for the chick factor (even though I would love the attention) I really would like to use this as a part of my portfolio in finding new employment and in business. The company I\'ve been employed by for over 15 years is being liquadated and in the coming months I will be faced with the daunting task of finding employment again (hopefully for the last time). I would like something that is woman friendly but not to overly aggresive to males. I\'m a cologne connessuer and would love to find products that a excellent colonge could mask but yet allow the pheromone to do its job with no one but myself being aware that I\'m wearing it. Any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Default Re: Pheromones that would be good for men over 40?

sirlun,

Welcome back to the board!
    For sheer stealth, as a cologne additive Stone Lab\'s AFA cannot be topped. I\'ve never noticed any discernable alteration of scent when I\'ve mixed it with a cologne even at ratios as heavy as 4:1. It\'s an even-up blend of .020% A-None and .020% A-Nol, so it shouldn\'t be threatening to other males, while it will most likely evoke positive responses from a majority of females.

Less stealthful, but probably more effective overall would be NPA from LaCroy. The negatives with this one being that it WILL affect the fragrance of your colognes, although in most cases it seems to affect them positively. Also I believe NPA is far more likely to evoke negative responses from males as it is mostly A-None. If you chose to use this one in the job market arena, I might recommend that you mix at a fairly dilute level of 6:1 or so.

But if you don\'t want to mess with the fragrance of your cologne, and you really want to make absolutely sure that you are the only one who knows that you\'re wearing pheros, AFA is THE hands down winner additive.

Good Luck!
    Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

Thanks Oscar for your expert opinion. I have read other post you have written and found them very informative and interesting and will follow your advice.Keep up the good work and be blessed.

Here\'s my oppinion:

I have found Rogue Male to be effective at work, especially when spiced up with some NPA, or a bit of gel pack SOE (could be normal SOE, but i think the gel packs are great, they go longer than you would think and you can carry them around easily, so it\'s posssible to \"top up\" before interviews, meetings etc.)

But oscar\'s advice is probably worth more, he\'s been doing this a lot longer than me.

I would recommend Rogue Mail as a scented \'None product that doesn\'t seem to draw negative hits from males or females yet creates an \"alpha male\" aura. The downside for you is that it is scented and probably won\'t blend with sophisticated colognes that you may prefer - the fragrance in RM is one of the best of the scented pheromone products but is not up to the same quality as the best colognes.

SoE is also scented and is basically \'Nol and stimulates a different response - one of chattiness.

Perhaps you should consider the chemistry set - that will allow you to blend pheromones with your other colognes specifically for the responses you want according to your anticpated targets. However, the chem set does require that you be willing to face the consequences of your own experiments.

Thread Information