Close

Thread: JB#1 hit

Default JB#1 hit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Was at a Target Store today at lunch, looking at birthday cards in the Greeting card section. Earlier that day, about 10am, I had put on 2 drops of JB#1 mix on the back of my hands. one drop on each hand.

When i started looking at cards i was only one in aisle. After a few minutes 4 women were in the aisle all looking at B-day cards. i started reaching for cards just a little to far for my reach, just to get my hand moving thru the air.

A blonde about mid 30\'s (later i fould out she was 34), a little chubby, nice face, started to move closer. i kept pretending to look at cards at this point, watching her from the corner of my eye. We made eye contact, she gazed about 5 seconds. i could see the diulated pupils. thats what gives the DIHL look. I said \"hi\" and \"its hard finding the right B-day card\". we chatted some. making a long story short. she says out of the blue \"All i have on is this sundress and a pair of panties, and my panties are getting wet\". we chatted some more, and again to keep the story short, I told her i had to get back to work, and that i was married too. She said that was ok, and gave me her phone # and AIM chat id.

I am in early 40\'s, and never in my life had a reaction like this.

Side note: SOE is working great at home, no PMS, lots of chattiness from the wife. looking forward to trying out the NPA on wife in about a week or so

Default Re: JB#1 hit

Track0714,

DAMN! I got a chubby just reading this one!

Nice post! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

What do you mean, \"married too?\" Was she married?

Yeah she was married too. She wanted to find someplace more private, but i had to get back to work. While we were talking, she was running her hand up and down my back, grabbing my ass. She let me do the same to her.

I am not into sex with total strangers. I like to get to know a women first. I have been married for 16 yrs, and have been with 4 other women throughout the years. The last time I had sex with a woman other than my wife was about 2 years ago, and I not really ready to go down that road again, because things are going very good at home as a result of SOE.

I have been experimenting with JB#1 at work, so far, nothing from the women at work, but the men have been talking to me way too much. They hang around my desk longer than they have too. On the flip side, one male friend of mine here, about 28 yrs old, 6\'2\" 180 lbs, won\'t even make eye contact with me and holds his head down as we walk past each other. This is a guy that would strut his stuff before I started using pheros. One day i finally told him, that he is not being himself, that he needs to walk around the office holding his head up, be confident, get back to his old self. he is still not his old self, but he is better.

Before I go home, I have been washing the JB#1 mix off my hands and putting on SOE. Wifes period will be over in a couple days, looking forward to trying out JB#1 at home July 4th weekend. The timing of her cycle should work out nicely

Thread Information