Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Hair application

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m starting to experiment hair application. I remember someone saying that after applying pheros to his hair for extended period of time, his hair changed in quality. If anyone remembers that post, what was the final thought?

Any other comments about hair application?

Default Re: Hair application

truth,

That was me. I did it repeatedly over a two or three week period. My hair became dried out when it is usually more prone to being oily. What I was using was A1. I now only do this occasionally when indicated by the iminent arrival of the \"red tide\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Oscar;

Were you using an alcohol based phero solution when you applied to hair? And also how much were you applying?

I have never had a problem to my hair with daily application. But I use mainly drop or two of PI to sideburn hair up to the hair on side of head. And also I have oily hair as well. That may be a factor. But I have applied alcohol base mixtures daily as well, without any noticable difference.

But when I used a non phero product in my hair that contained allot of alcohol, it turned my hair very dry and funky looking.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, right now, I\'m mixing a drop into my hair gel, and then applying the mix.

So, do you find hair application effective? How does it compare to clothing and skin application?

TCO and truth,

That\'s what I do too. I use a very small glob of gel, about the size of a pea, spread it in the palm of my hand then add a drop of straight A1 to it and mix. Massage well into wet hair and comb.
    I\'ve used P10 this way as well. One drop goes a long way!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

What about cover scent? I\'ve actually been mixing a drop pre-diluted with cologne. I assume my hair gel can\'t provide enough of a cover scent.

I heard that hair application really radiates. It would seem to make sense, since the pheros are spread over a very large surface area (much larger than any flat surface). However, hair is cooler than skin.

Also, would -nol and -A1 applied to hair be more resistant to conversion than on skin?

**DONOTDELETE**

I tried mixing a drop of SOE into my hair gel today. First few hours, I smelled almost nothing. By the late afternoon, I got the same rancid smell that I normally get when I apply it to my arms. So, whatever conversion occurs on skin must be happening on my hair as well.

I get the same conversion of SoE on the back of my hands. I suspect the high Rone content. Personally, I\'ve never really understood the use of Rone - Stone Labs puts out some research on it strengthening the effects of other pheromones but, if memory serves, they use a self-report methodology. That\'s one where the subjects are asked to verbalize their reactions. I\'ve been very critical of that method, largely because the part of the brain we hope to touch is rather distant neurologically from the verbal centers (more so in men then in females, I will allow.)

The one thing that puts me off buying a chemistry set is that its got a bottle of Rone which I think is a waste. Now A-1 would be a great substitute since its use for improving female moods is well established in the art.

Back to hair, one of my early \"Greatest Hits\" events occurred at a music nightspot/bar where I liberally applied TE to my chest and to my hair. I had women three tables over yelling at me to get my attention to flirt with me.

I haven\'t worked out a good technique to apply RM to the hair - just dabbing doesn\'t seem to work very well and one can\'t pour out drops. I also think that SPMO might make a nice addition to hair gels and the like.

Phero Enthusiast

I\'ve been a little leery of rone too. I\'ve used the chemset rone a lot, but always very dilute in mixes…early posts about some people being supersmellers of rone and reacting negatively spooked me. It smells ok to me, but I\'m an od-paranoid so I opted for safety. I\'ve had some serious hits with rone in the mix, but I don\'t know if it was because of, or in spite of.

Has anyone really tested rone apart from nol, or with rone as the predominant part of a mix? I know AE has a good dose of it but I don\'t see a lot of AE reports either.

Looking at armpit secretion data that I can find, I don\'t see rone as a natural compound there. I think I have seen medical texts with rone as a product in urine. I\'m not saying rone doesn\'t work, but I\'m not sure it\'s a natural mix with the armpit compounds that form the basis of most of our products. I\'m just trying to figure a natural scenario where a compound is a phero before I smear too much on. I guess women could be attracted to male urine (egad) as easily as armpit odor (true in the animal kingdom anyway), but I just don\'t like to think of the implications.

\"...early posts about some people being supersmellers of rone ...\"

This explains alot to for me. My wife may be a rone supersmeller. Several times now coming home from work, my wife goes whats that smell. She starts sniffing around me and goes right to the spot where i applied the SOE. I think thats why she has been so chatty, she gets a big wiff of nol. she doesnt like or dislike the smell. she just says I smell different.

She doesnt have this behavior when I have tried APC, JB#1 or TE for women. just when I wear SOE.

I put a 1\" swipe of SOE near my belly button under my shirt, covered it with some colone, to see what would happen. Sure enough, my wife found it.

This was freaking me out until now.

Thread Information