Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Seduction and pheros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My theory is that the use of pheros would decrease a woman\'s resistance to common seduction/pickup methods. Does anyone have experiences that confirm this?

Default Re: Seduction and pheros

I think we can all agree that women want and need sex, at least amongst our target audience. Where the genders differ is that women NEED a stronger inhibitory influence, otherwise, they would just keep getting knocked-up by the first guy who came along. That\'s not in their best interests as they want both the best gene deal they can cut and the hope of paternal support for their offspring.

Wearing pheromones helps inspire a woman to actively overcome her inhibitions. She takes an even more active role when so inspired since she now rates you a better deal overall. I don\'t think that the inhibitions are reduced, rather that she is more active and energized in internally overcoming those inhibitions.

In that sense, pheromones are unlike alcohol - booze does reduce the inhibitions. That\'s one reason why mones and booze work so well together, ie somewhat tipsey women respond better to mones than do sober ones.

The basic analogy is in stimulatory and inhibitory neurotransmitters. Mones work through stimulation, not through reduced inhibitions.

That\'s also why Bruce\'s mantra is smile and be friendly to get the most from mones.

Default Re: Seduction and pheros

The amazing thing about pheros is that I can be myself and still get dates.

Default What is \"Seduction?\"

My dictionary offers this pertinent definition:

\"the enticement of a female to unlawful sexual intercource without use of force.\"

Frankly, \"seduction\" should only be applied to underage, idiotic, or blood-relative females or those who can not give consciencible consent (ie passed-out chicks), at least in modern American usage. Of course, none of us would EVER do that, now would we boys?

What we are usually trying to do is attract sexual attention and create and/or stimulate sexual interest, hopefully leading to sexual \"congress.\"

Using \"seduction\" implies duping a female without adequate defenses against male sexual predations. \"Seduction\" explicitly involves immoral behavior.

The message is, don\'t seduce, induce.

Enlightened One

Default Re: What is \"Seduction?\"

Ok lets get technical depending on our morals only kidding so the idea is to induce through various verbal and non verbal techniques that are designed to lower defenses and then to engage in sex. Pheromones for some guys are good stuff, me i have come to realise that my natural scent is responsible for women coming onto me flirting (even with bf in tow) then play mind games and then if i show and interest to turn and run or stand and play mind games - me thinking me lacking the actual pheromone to trigger intercourse but that is another story.

Enlightened One

Default Re: What is \"Seduction?\"

The labeling as far as women sticking a guy into a hole in thier mind as to dateable doable or friend has got me thinking a little on how one could change that and also the use of NLP to change such views etc.

Thread Information