Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Need help mixing for targets...newbie

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, I\'ve been reading this forum for about a year and thinking of buying some mones for longer. I just got the Newbie Kit(Great service Bruce, ordered on the 18th and got it on the 22nd. WOW fastest service I\'ve ever gotten). Anyways I\'m a White/Male/6\'2/215 LBS and 20 years old. My target\'s are females 18-24. I was wondering what would work best for this target group? I have TE, SPMO, and 1 SOE packet. I\'m going to try it out at work tommorow with 1 spray TE + 2-3 drops SPMO and some cologne. I\'ll post tommorow and let yall know how it went. Lol I have one big draw back though I can\'t smell, never been able to. It\'s a odd handicap... although the TE did seem to have what I guess would be a powerfull scent.

Thanks,
    Abbadon

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Need help mixing for targets...newbie

bump....

Journeyman

I think anything that is nol heavy will attract that particular age group like SOE or PI/w. Let\'s hope the Hit Squad Masters notice this thread. They will be able to give you more advice in this area.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Abbandon21! Welcome to the board!

I\'m 22 so we have the same target range; Xaviel is right, nol works very well for this range. Since you have the SoE gel packet (which is nol/rone based) you might want to give it a shot; every packet has enough gel for 2 big applications.

Personally I have reported very nice results with jb#2 (which is NPA + SPMO @ 3:7 , take a look at the CookBook if you want for a quick reference), but since you don\'t have NPA you might try the SPMO (yes 2-3 drops are OK) alone to see if it works for you, if you don\'t see any effects then try to add TE.

Good luck! Let the board know how the workday went!

**DONOTDELETE**

Went to work but found out that due to a schedule problem I don\'t have to work today. I mixed some TE with SPMO, put 2 drops SPMO on wrists, sprayed mix on chest and neck(one and a half spray), covered with cologne. I think I may have OD\'d a little...(can\'t smell) Got to work and:

18? year old new girl made eye contact and said hi but thats not to unusual.

Buddy acted a little nervous around me...

Co-worker(usually a prick) wouldn\'t even try to talk to me or look at me. cool

Then I went to the grocery store:

Nothin really

One young girl (15-17) bagging groceries near me made eye contact then acted nervous and wouldn\'t look at me

Lol the manager(male) of the store walked by me and stared at me the whole time(gay?). that was weird.

Thats it... nothing to solid but I wasn\'t around many people... No one told me I stunk so maybe I didn\'t OD. I did notice after putting in on it made me feel alittle woozy for a while and gave me a slight sinus pain(like I get with allergies).

I\'ll post a update tonight if anything relevent happens.

ABBADON

**DONOTDELETE**

Lol wonder if the manager at the grocery store was giving me a DIHL. I got a little update:

Went to the video store to rent a movie and the girl at the cash register(maybe a 5...eww) would not stop talking to me. She just kept going even though I was being a little rude and not listening to her. She acted all happy and chatty....

Well maybe next time it will be a better looking girl.

thats it for now
    ABBADON

**DONOTDELETE**

I guess one thing I always wanted to see more of in this forum is hit reports. So I\'m going to be pretty intensive and leave the decision of whether or not these hits are from pheros up to the reader.

Oh yeah one more report. I put 2 drops SPMO on wrists, and 1 drop behind each ear(total 4 drops).

Was at the store and a guy and his girlfriend were in front of me in line. About 1 or 2 seconds after I got in line behind them the girl(21-25 about a 7) turned around and looked at me then the hair flipping started, my god what was she trying to do? She was going mad with the hair flipping; I mean she flipped it constently for 30 seconds then walked about 10 feet away(???). While she was away from me there was little or no hair flipping. Then she returned and so did the constent flip. She then repeated the whole walk away, return, flip thing again. Maybe she\'s just one of those girls that is subconcious about her hair...I\'ve seen it before. Who knows but it was interesting... can\'t wait till this weekend, I\'ll be going to a couple partys and some bars so there should be some intresting hits. Will probably use my packet of SOE.

I need to figure out which is best, just SPMO or SPMO with TE.

ABBADON

Phero Pro

I seem to have the same type of affect with RM. I have been testing RM outdoors for a bit. I find that pretty much 9 times out of 10 if I stand upwind from a target(s), hair flipping starts about 30 seconds later. For outdoors I usually put one drop of RM behind each ear. I have yet to have a major hit outdoors. All have come on the dance floor or on the bus.

Thread Information