Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Wonderful day at the Mall

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all, just been reading the forum posts,..was glad to see Oscar post touting the AFA...one product i havent tried but if oscar recommends it, its a sure thing!! just wanted to let everyone know what a great day i had today and also to congradulate nimbus on a fantastic piece concerning mixes..very well written and impressive!

Today, i mixed up a wonderful little concotion that got me about as many looks, smiles, eye contact, hair flips and just plain attention than anything ive done to date...what i did was i mixed up the jambat 1 in a roller bottle, ( i use 7:2 ratio apc/npa but its just a safety valve to use a lower ratio than the standard 7:3 as i tend to od sometimes )..anywya, i mixed up a little JB1 and then i added 3 drops of scented mens primal, 2 drops spmo, 3 drops of alter ego...and it smelled great!! i applied it on temples, wrists and roll on arm...went into the mall and met a buddy for drinks at the ruby tuesday bar...it was great!! all the little waittresses were like making massive eye contact and smiling at me, i even had a waittress walk right up to me and tell me that her friend thinks im fine and then started blushing....these were like 18-19-20 year old girls, and then another cute hot blonde came right up behind her and asked me if i \"had a girlfriend\"...the whole time all the other girls were like jumping around, smiling, laughing, all congregating in the booth right besie the bar, staring at me like beatlemania had broken out or something ( man i feel old saying that but i cant think of anyting else to describe a teenage frenzy)...my friend couldnt figure out what the hell was going on...it was so funny to his reaction..he would just stare at me and then stare at them...and then try to laugh but had this horrible look of bewilderment on his face....

i have been wearing this mones to work, and find that eveyrone respects me and treats me very important..like they defer to me in just aobut every way, look at me like they could hear a pin drop when i go to say somethign, and generally just have tremendous prescence...people notice me and respond to me every where i go....

i have noticed though that the company i work for just hired a new male manager over my department, and he walks through my department but wont acknowledge me or even look at me hardly, like hes intimidated or scared to death...i guess the none is giving me more of a power prescense than him...which may not be good for my career...im not sur ehow to handle this one..does anyone have any ideas? i just ordered SOE and i cant wait to try it..i fell in love with the gel and got hits off that, plus it makes me feel real real good...ha...so maybe i could start just wearing that to work..i dont want this new boss to blackball me for being too overpowering due to the none..anyway, i feel great and just love these products!! so much fun!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Wonderful day at the Mall

Good going Rolltide. When I first got here PI was the \"start\" of great mixes, now I hear more people using JamBat #1 as the base for their mixes. I love it.

-The Bat

Default Re:SOE at work

Rolltide,
    I’m hooked on wearing SOE to the workplace. You get the same respect as androstenone without the ruffled feathers.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Wonderful day at the Mall

how old are you rolltide? what are you using that gets the attention of young college girls?
    for me i\'ve seen the NPA/SOE combo work.

Thread Information