Close

Default Time limit strange for me?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Again, with my experience with mones, I find that the day after or later in the day from applying mones, the reactions are twice as good as they were when applying mones initially.

I would put on Edge and SPMO in the morning and have a so-so day, but about 6 hours later, the reactions are must better. Could it be that maybe the initial application smelled bad or was over-whelming to people, then as the smell dies down, the pure mones are at work therefore causing better reactions without a potential BO or OD reaction? Just a thought.

I\'ve been hanging around a new group of people at night and noticed that whenever I put on TE and SPMO in the morning, I get good reactions from this group at night. A couple of times, I applied the same mix within an hour of meeting them at night and the reactions were not nearly as good, not completely negative, but not as cool as before.

Maybe LESS is really MORE. Maybe if I cut down to already what is just 2 dabs of a mix, it would work better?

Phero Pro

Default Re: Time limit strange for me?

Hi Lee,

I\'ve also kinda noticed that there is a better reaction at least 1 or more hours after I put the mones on esp. with -none products. I was also thinking that it might have to do with posibly ODing. But I have tried less than 2 drops with PI/m and RM and I don\'t seem to hardly get any responses.

Another theory that I\'m kicking around is that maybe this stuff gets a better rxn after you give time to mixes with your own pheremone signature.

Default Re: Time limit strange for me?

If results are better about an hour after application, it’s probably the scent fading and women are getting a better whiff of the mones. If results are better 6 or so hours later, it’s either too much of an initial dose or androstenol converting to adrostenone.

I like wearing SOE to work and notice that I get more hits right around quitting time.

Banned User

Default The day after

From time to time I´am getting very good reactions the day after I used pheromones. Not sure if that is a clear sign that I OD-ed the day before or that it is normal for the mones to keep active.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information