Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default \"Something \'bout you baby I like...\"

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Does anyone remember the above Tom Jones song, covered by Status Quo a number of years back?????

It seems to have struck too close to home with me.

I\'ve been working in a little town on and off for the past few months and using a bus to get there.
    On occasion, while waiting at the stop, mostly in the morning, I see this lady walk on the other side of the street and walk into a \"healthcare\" establishment opposite.

She\'s what can only be described as exotic, in her mid 30s, probably of middle eastern extraction, with an unconventional beauty and obviously highly educated and intelligent.

Strangely enough, I don\'t even have the nerve to cross the road when I see her from afar, simply to pass her by, look her in the eye and just smile, and gauge her response.

I\'m just curious...if I were to do this, what would be the ideal phero product/mix to use in order to achieve a brief positive response from someone like that, were I to do so...something to \"hit her on the head with\", phero-wise, so to speak.

She\'s not married, since the plaque on the establishment labels her as a \"Miss\".

This is extremely odd for me. I\'ve been on 8 blind dates from an intro agaency, and yet this totally complete stranger has knocked me over with a demolition ball. It\'s not just her facial appearance (which might be considered cold), but the way she carries herself with grace, poise, dignity and confidence...lot you can read into a person\'s body language.

Any suggestions guys?

Oh yes....the last line of that song:

\"When I get home, I turn out the light,
    And she comes a-strolling through my dreams every night
    Oh Yeah, there\'s something \'bout you baby I like\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Default Re: \"Something \'bout you baby I like...\"

Aaron,
    I am just guessing, but this may be similar to what I faced, but when I was young, I would often fall in love with women I saw regularly but had no contact with other than the stray glance. Some of these women may have been completely \"out of my league\" or maybe I wouldn\'t have been interested in them if I had made the effort to talk to them, but I will never know. I was too shy to try to talk to them, and since I never spoke to women I didn\'t know, my skills at doing that were very limited. What I would suggest, is either:
    1. Bite the bullet and figure out some way to get to meet her. Even if you fail, you will learn something and have better results next time.
    2. Move on to someone who you can more easily get into \"real\" or \"healthy\" contact with.

Good luck,
    Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

Bruce, interesting thoughts. I doubt she\'s \"out of my league\" as we seem to be professionally on an equal standing. Unless, of course she\'s so \"up herself\" that nobody\'s good for her.

\"Bite the bullet and figure out some way to get to meet her.\"

Yeah...therein lies the crux of the matter. Most people I pass on the street first thing in the morning and smile at, smile back at me. People at the bus-stop are chatty and friendly (this is, of course outside London. In the city....FORGET IT!).

If I smile at her, I\'m sure she\'d smile back. I was simply wondering about which class of phero to use to elicit a little more curiosity/interest than just a smile.

I find that what you fantasize about and what the person is in reality are two different things. I suggest instead of smiling and admiring her from a far, strike up a conversation and get a phone number. Be confident and don\'t look like your nervous, never let them see you sweat.
    \"Hi, I\'ve seen you walking on the street from the bus stop for a while and I would just like to know your name, but let me guess. bah bah baha\"
    \"No those aren\'t my names.\"
    \"Well I guess your going to have to tell me.\"(smile)
    \"Its Biteme.\"
    \"My name is aaron\".
    bah bah bah........
    \"Listen Biteme I really would like to take you out and get to know you better, what\'s your phone number\"?
    \"Sorry I have a boyfriend.\"

There goes the fantasy.

Phero Enthusiast

\"There goes the fantasy.\"

Story of my life [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

But what would be best....-nol heavy product, -none heavy product, mixture of the two....or A-1 with -nol or -none.

After all, I\'d hate to come over as a freaky, creepy kinda guy who hangs out at bus stops to eyeball ladies...too many weirdos in this world and women scare easy these days...especially with all the publicity in the tabloids about strange men.

Looks as if my earlier \"Spring Fever\" is turning into a \"Summer Bummer\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m also in a similar situation like yours. I guess the best thing to do is to approach your target and use those useful pickup techniques to start a conversation/get her number. That\'s what I intend to do and I hope my 3:5 TE/SPMO mix can induce a positive response.

What I lack is confidence. I\'m an introvert myself and can probably use some \'confidence building\' phero.

I agree that if it fails badly, moving on is best. Get to know at least 10 other women, before going back to her again. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

It all starts with \"Hi, I\'ve noticed you around here before.\" Obviously hitting on her, you don\'t have to ask her for her number right then but let her get to know you. Be cool and feel it out.

-The Bat

Phero Enthusiast

Bruce, Jambat, Jose:

errrr.....thanks for the \"social tips\" gentlemen. I think I\'ve got that down, but to get back to my original question....which class of phero or phero mix would you guys suggest for this scenario [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I sugguest JB#1 for everything. Although I wouldn\'t use JB-X because it\'s still being tested and JB#1 is more proven.

-The Bat

Phero Enthusiast

I know....I\'m one of those testing out the JB-X [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Talk about unpredictable....wore the same to a different workplace today, and everyone was so unbelievably ratty around me.

I\'ve never had much joy in using JB#1 for some reason. Never noticed any hair flipping, increased friendliness or any more attention than normal under a variety of situations, from shopping to being around women in a social setting.

**DONOTDELETE**

So we got another JB#3 on our hands eh?

-The Bat

Strange...i\'v not really noticed any increase in rattyness, the opposite in fact, people who are normally highly strung and tend to flip like a switch have seemed more placid (not noticed to same extent with other pheros).

Thread Information