Close

Thread: which mix

**DONOTDELETE**

Default which mix

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just got my APC and NPA!!! Ok so now I have PI which I already mixed with some musk oil to add scent, I have RM, SoE gel packs, APC, NPA, and a tinny bit of Pheremol Factor. I wanted to make JB#1 and wear that with SoE. Now I am thinking I could make JBX and wear that with SoE. Or I could make either of those and wear it with DD#1. Is it possible to make DD#1 using the SoE gel packs? I could also make JB#2. I have so many options, I wanted to know what you guys recommend, and maybe if you could tell me the easiest way to measure for the mixes. Thanks a lot!
    -Ty

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: which mix

Start off with JB #1, save the super strong stuff for later. See where JB #1 by itself gets you, then try JB #1 + SOE (JBDD #1 as it\'s known here) then try the other goodies.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**

k I am going to make the JB#1. What I had in mind was putting SoE gel on my wrist and JB#1 on my neck. Is JBDD#1 a mix or what i just described? I might just try JB#1 by itself though. I am having a party tonight, so we\'ll see what happens.
    -ty

**DONOTDELETE**

sorry last thing... I am using a roll on for application of JB#1, how long of a roll do I use, the cookbook says to use two atomizer sprays, but I dont know how much to do with the roll top... Thanks!
    -Schmidter

Thread Information