Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Enlightened One

Default DD#1 - Watcher Mega mix

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok experiences thoughts and hits and if it doesnt work also.
    About people using the 70%SOE 30% NPA mix i created.
    In response from a personal message from xaviel. Lets get it going people lol.

Journeyman

Default Re: DD#1 - Watcher Mega mix

Still experimenting with DD1 (aka SOE/NPA) using it at Blockbuster video last nite. One of the teenaged girls working there brushed up against me more than once while I was browsing the videos. She then found the courage to speak and showed me some of her favorite Playstation games. She was very giggly I noticed. Without pheros when I visit that particular store, folks normally just leave me alone which is what I prefer anyway but last nite\'s \"hit\" was very interesting. I\'m gonna start using the combo when I start my job in sales in 2 weeks. Wish me luck fellow phero users!

Enlightened One

Default Feedback about when not using pheros

Well they are effective, even when im not using the responses for myself are good (i work out heaps) and am young but they arent as strong. Its really weird i get the usuall [censored] treatment from some women. And chatted up by others.
    But the DD mix is good for getting people to open up at the very least.

Journeyman

Default Re: Feedback about when not using pheros

Well that\'s the aim I\'m going for. Going from a military avionics technician to a gifts/collectibles salesperson is going to require a little help or edge and I\'m hoping the use of the DD1 combo works out for me in that area. If there are any salespersons reading this post, what experiences have you had with using pheros and what pheros have worked for you? Wish I had this stuff when I worked at Circuit City. Would have been interesting I bet.

Enlightened One

I can help as well xaviel i have worked in sales and with pheromones and you could expect if the stuff works well for you that you should on average be able to claim a 20% jump in sales over non pheromone usage. Just avoid OD and also aggrevated customers a high nol product to increase giggle and reduce blockage as far as \"im not going to buy just look\" sort of thinking should work (you might not see any sexual or very little sexual responses but) you will get more positive responses invovling sales comments etc. Keep us updated it could prove useful.

**DONOTDELETE**

im very curious about this mix, so keep posting guys [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

come on fellas. there must be someone??

I\'m waiting on an order of NPA and some SOE gel paks.

I wonder how much NPA I should use along with a SOE gel pak?

I\'m thinking maybe just one spray or dab of NPA

Phero Dude

I\'ve been using it *SOME*, though I also have on the RM+NPA mix as well... What I\'ve noticed is people being more friendly, talkative, etc.

How much are you using? I\'ll assume around neck, on wrists / forearms, etc.

Journeyman

I apply DD1 to the wrists/forearms, behind ears and sometimes on goatee. Haven\'t tried any RM mixes yet. Shoot, I haven\'t even tried JB1 yet. I\'m waiting till I run out of my DD1 combo then I\'ll graduate up to JB1 then perhaps try RM.

Phero Pro

I think DD#1 is quite good. I prefer to mix it up with 80/20 because some of the nol and rone is supposed to convert to none anyway and I like to add some more of the mix so I had to cut NPA a little down.

I think this mix (doesn\'t matter if 30% or 20% NPA included) seems to be one of the most stable ones. You won\'t become the weird side effects of high -none mixes and products often cause.

You wrote:
    Ok experiences thoughts and hits and if it doesnt work also.
    About people using the 70%SOE 30% NPA mix i created.
    In response from a personal message from xaviel. Lets get it going people lol.

Did you try this? and if so what did it do for you?
    Sexual?

Phero Enthusiast

I use more SoE than that ratio in the office, since I\'m trying to keep everyone friendly, rather than boink the secretary. It has gotten me some interesting reactions in other places from girls who looked no more than about 22, which is noteworthy since I\'m 45.

Higher levels of NPA (above the official ratio) make it more sexual, but may scare off younger women. With women in their late \'30s or beyond, even pure NPA can work.

At my age, DD#1` seems a little bit \'nol-heavy, I think something very close to 1:1 nol/none is probably best. I realize that most readers here are younger than me, so maybe that\'s not too useful info.

You wrote:
    I use more SoE than that ratio in the office, since I\'m trying to keep everyone friendly, rather than boink the secretary. It has gotten me some interesting reactions in other places from girls who looked no more than about 22, which is noteworthy since I\'m 45.

<font color=red>Here:</font color=red> how should i use it here, explain in parts for dosage.
    Higher levels of NPA (above the official ratio) make it more sexual, but may scare off younger women. With women in their late \'30s or beyond, even pure NPA can work.

At my age, DD#1` seems a little bit \'nol-heavy, I think something very close to 1:1 nol/none is probably best. I realize that most readers here are younger than me, so maybe that\'s not too useful info.

Well I am 39 yr. old lady, i don\'t have any problems with hits its the the two mostly just one i want to see if it works on him... that\'s why i am after a sexual hit first to see if it works not that i won\'t do it, just want to see if it works. then try it on him. i haven\'t seen this guy for over a month.
    i just got my pi/w, ew, npa/w. plus i have apc, ppa, pcc and te/w. i should be able to do something with this now..
    dd1# is that on the cook book area?
    thanks

Phero Pharaoh

&lt;&lt;that\'s why i am after a sexual hit first to see if it works not that i won\'t do it, just want to see if it works. then try it on him. i haven\'t seen this guy for over a month. &gt;&gt;

Is this a mission critical situation for you?? ... I mean with this guy. You seem to be searching almost fanatically for a mix that\'s a 100% sure thing. What if you OD and over do it??
    In my opinion, all I think you have to do is smell really good (normal perfume selection) and maybe use a mix one of the ladies have suggested to you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

DD#1 has been tested fairly well by male users, where it\'s done quite well with female targets under 25 years old, but I\'m not sure how it would do for a female user. I don\'t recall seeing anything posted by female testers. My guess is that it would do OK but not great, if only because it contains no copulins.

upsidedown

Of course we really don\'t know what\'s in the women\'s version of NPA. Might be cops, but probably other secrect ingredients we don\'t know about. A woman might get away with it OK by using the women\'s NPA with the SoE. I would mainly be concerned with the -rone in the SoE. I wonder how a modifies DD#1 might be with a heavier dose of NPA/w and a lesser dose of SoE....say maybe a 50-50 mix?

what ever...WHAT\'S IT TO YOU?? don\'t even reply...

Is this a mission critical situation for you?? ... I mean with this guy. You seem to be searching almost fanatically for a mix that\'s a 100% sure thing.
    No it\'s not critical... I have been using mone\'s for a little and i see no response\'s i am looking for something that will work, that\'s why i ask so much for mixes that will work and have worked for ya all...

Phero Pharaoh

&lt;&lt;what ever...WHAT\'S IT TO YOU?? don\'t even reply... &gt;&gt;

I\'m sorry, I\'m lost now...
    ...is this where I\'m supposed to start a flaming war or something?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

&lt;&lt;what ever...WHAT\'S IT TO YOU?? don\'t even reply...&gt;&gt;

Ladysadness- Bundyburger is a total sweetheart. He would never be intentionally rude to anyone. I think he was just saying that all you need is a sexy perfume and a couple dabs of mones and the men will go wild. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ladysadness, you might want to take a break from posting for a few days to thoughtfully review the answers you\'ve received and try the solutions that have been proposed to you. Male and female here have given you the best help we have.

oh don\'t worry about it, i am just gonna go get that atomizer and eye droppers today and start mixing from all the info from the cook book and all the people that did give the info....

Phero Dude

de Alaska ? explains the cold attitude [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    poor bundyburger ....u owe him an excuse !

Banned User

I think she is sweet. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Franki

Phero Dude

I think you are cold too , so both of u would be perfect partners ....

Enlightened One

Explains many things - she sounds a bit aggressive. Perhaps the pheromones are getting to her. On a serious note DD#1 works well for males under 30. A few female friends of mine who are on the know of the pheromones via me have tried it (they are under 30) but they have gotten friendly reactions from female and male alike - even some lesbians as well. Try it and tell us how it goes. Although you will find sometimes that the target doesnt respond but others do, it isnt a 100% magic potion or anything.
    I think u need to stop responding using our language against us (linguistics) and generate some personal dialogue like height racial background. Seeing as though its signaling genetics u might be able to tailor it to youre racial type.

You wrote:
    de Alaska ? explains the cold attitude
    poor bundyburger ....u owe him an excuse !

<font color=red>oh don\'t worry about it,</font color=red> i am just gonna go get that atomizer and eye droppers today and start mixing from all the info from the cook book and all the people that did give the info....

You don\'t understand, this was my way of saying Lo siento, (means I\'m sorry) comprendo?(understand)
    Gracias,
    De donde ers?
    Soy de Alaska.

Phero Dude

To watcher:

\"I think u need to stop responding using our language against us (linguistics) and generate some personal dialogue like height racial background. Seeing as though its signaling genetics u might be able to tailor it to youre racial type. \"

---hmm you understand humor ? Don\'t you ? Alaska = Cold , ergo attitude = cold. Same joke as all russians drink Vodka , all blondes are stupid , women can\'t drive cars etc.....

So for christs f.u.ck.i.ng sake - I didn\'t say burn the jews , so don\'t try 2 make me look like a rassist , cos I\'m not.

To ladysadness : (the artist foremrly known as \"Miss Fridge\")

\"You don\'t understand, this was my way of saying Lo siento, (means I\'m sorry) comprendo?(understand)
    Gracias,
    De donde ers?
    Soy de Alaska. \"

------First , I know spanish ! Second : A suitable way of saying exuse me is..... (believe it or not) : Exuse me bundyburger !
    What you did is not the same ok ?

+ ooooooooh Watcher I said \"Miss Fridge\" , I\'m being rassistic again ?

Using \"YOUR\" language against U ? MY A.S.S ! Its nuttin but a little pun....so easy up will yah [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

+ Go get \"GEORGE CARLIN\" CD (The man I call GOD and worship everyday through my language)
    This will give you a good idea how language can be played with , aaaaaaaight !!!

Banned User

Your post pretty much says it all about you.

Franki

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information