I just received my first order today....just before I was about to go out to lunch. BTW, thanks Bruce for the quick response in getting my product to me.

I decided to start out by going to a Mexican food restaurant that I go to occassionally. They have a really attractive hostess there....and I was hoping she would be there working again today as a test.

First, let me say that hvaing been reading all the posts on here about OD\'s and BO smells, I was getting kind of nervous about using the products. However, when I actually smelled the products, they were actually a lot more mild and pleasant than I had anticipated. I guess I had just built up in my mind these strong horrible smells where people could smell me coming a block away. But, all of the products are pleasant in terms of smell in my opinion. .

I ordered the SOE gel packs, NPA, Rogue Male, and the SPMO. I also have some APC coming from another source that I ordered before I found the love scent site. It hasn\'t arrived yet, but I\'m also anxious to try it with the NPA. I\'m just anxous to experiment with all the different types of pheromones and see how reactions compare.

I thought I\'d start with the SOE for my first experience as I really liked the smell of it...quite pleasant, and put maybe 2/3 of a gel pack on my arms, chest and neck. After putting that much on I realized that it was probably just a bit too much and I probably could have gotten by with a little less. But that\'s what I had on. Being as I had other products and was tempted to use them all at once :-) I also added just a tiny dab of the SPMO on the neck...probably not even enough to matter. So, I was basically going with the SOE on this one.

I went to eat by myself. When I go to the restaurant, the extremely attractive hostess was there. She\'s seated me several times in the past and it was always just business like. She never spoke to me or even gave me a second notice. But today, when I came in, she smiled at me right away when she saw me. I made it a point to put my arms (covered with SOE gel) up on her hostess stand to help her get a whiff. I told her I wanted non soking and also made mention that there seemed to be plenty of open tables.

BTW, I should mention that I am 43, this hostess is probably 20. But, she started chatting with me right away, talking about the main section being closed for cleaning, and taking me to another area where she asked me where I wanted to sit. I said I wasn\'t sure..and she immediately took me to the corner because she said that \"this area is much cooler..\" not as hot because of the air conditioner. Well, already she was smiling and talking to me, and this was already so different than I\'ve ever experienced with her in past visits to this restaurant. . Like I said, in the past, it was always just businesslike, and she would seat me and not say anything.

But then, a few minutes later, I saw her walking up from beside and behind me, and I couldn\'t resist taking a look at her coming by. When I looked over at her, I noticed that she was just staring right at me as she walked my direction...but when she saw me look over at her she didn\'t look away, but instead just smiled real big at me and continued to look and smile at me until she passed by.

Then, a few minutes later, as she seated someone near me, I saw her look back over her shoulder and take a quick glance at me before she left. This time she did look away quickly when she noticed that I was looking at her.

So, this was my first experience. It could have been a coincidence...but then again this woman has never shown this kind of behavior to me in the past. And, there were very obvious signs of her staring and smiling at me.

So, now I\'m excited to go out and try it again. The experience with this -nol product did seem to give the the friendly response that others has reported on here.

BTW, can anybody tell me how long this SOE gel should last as far as the pheros working? And, can anybody tell me which kinds of pheromones the SPMO contains? I\'m gathering from other posts that it contains some -nol, but does it have any -none in it?

Thanks for reading. I know this wasn\'t a major hit or anything compared to what a lot of you have no doubt experienced. But being as I did experience a noticible change of behavior on my first trial run, I just felt the need to say something about it on here.