Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default A warning about pheromones!!!!!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I got back with my ex 4 month ago and it had a lot to do with the pheromones because she didnt want to talk to me after we had split up the first time.
    I had started using soe and we bumped into each she was all over me like a rash. the sex was better than ever before and her attitude was very different to me.
    heres the crunch i ran out of mones and I have never seen anybody change in a way she did. we have split up agin and there is no turning back. so make sure you continue the mones gentlemen even after you have hooked a lady

Default Re: A warning about pheromones!!!!!!!

That\'s interesting, i have never experienced anything like that. An old g/f did comment that i was different one day when i forgot to put pheros on, but she was still happy enough. Maybe your ex was distracted from the reason why you broke up by the SOE, but when you ran out the change brought her back to the old problem, just a guess. I had quite a bad split with the same girl, and met her one day wearing TE, gel pack SOE and APC, and we ended up getting back togeher, but when i didn\'t wear pheros for a test a few days later, she didn\'t notice that much. You may just be the victim of bad luck, the wrong (or right) product for that girl (and your own chemistry) that had a very powerful affect on her, and without it, she didn\'t like you anymore.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"heres the crunch i ran out of mones and I have never seen anybody change in a way she did. we have split up agin and there is no turning back. so make sure you continue the mones gentlemen even after you have hooked a lady \"

Uh... actually I\'d prefer a woman who likes my \"natural\" phero sig. if the relationship is serious.

Enlightened One

Default The opposite occours with me

It seems they get attracted to the pheromones then it reaches a point where they get a little cold - i stop and they sort of come back in a rush. Could have something to do with the fact im now big and it happens with none heavy products. But with the SOE/NPA mix it works fairly well.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: The opposite occours with me

this girl I am talking about I have known for 8 years and when I was wearing the soe she was so different sexually and without it on she was a bitch. ill say this they definately work but watch out when you run out.

I’ve had girls that didn’t like me without the mones too. That’s why it’s important to test reactions ( to no mones ) before anybody gets emotionally involved.

Thread Information