Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Androgens(pheromones) acting to increase psychic abilities

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have had a very interesting thought there is in current research an idea that the human brain has certain parts which on the whole are connected to unseen dimensional areas, which connect to everything else in the universe (something to do with quantum string theroy) anyhows im thinking that androgens acting on the primative oldest part of the brain (sexual and emotional) increases and fine tunes psychic abilities (ESP PK Clarvoiance etc) it is a bit of an advanced idea but may have some revelance in light of the whole advanced NLP hypnosis thing, if anyone would like to comment or expand with their own ideas just tag em on to the end of this thread and see what we can come with, a very interesting question ????

Default Re: Androgens(pheromones) acting to increase psychic abilities

Nobody really knows how consciousness works, but there\'s a theory that there\'s a quantum mechanical process which links many synapses of the brain into a \"state vector\". In quantum mechanics, a state vector is considered to be the collection of all the states representing solutions to one basic equation which expresses the same complete set of boundary conditions. It\'s theoretically possible for the neo-cortex to process 1,000,000,000 conections per second — which makes the brain powerful enough to create state vectors. To my knowledge, nobody has proven that it does.

**DONOTDELETE**

i really believe that we\'re all \"networked\" in a way, like a greater stream of conciousness. i guess that could sound kinda silly to some, but it seems true to me.

that\'s an interesting thought about pheromones enhancing mental abilities. i dont know how i was before these a year ago, but recently i\'ve noticed some uncanny stuff. not things like i can read minds or anything radical like that, but just small things like premonitions, awareness just moments before things happen, kinda like a spidey-sense. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

just my input.

**DONOTDELETE**

yeah matt i find that interesting same thing with me, it was just a bit of a interesting thought on my part just a few things i have noticed since using pheromones, preminitions and things like that, seeing certain people at certain times after certain things have happened etc

Thread Information